Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:08 AM

President Jonathan Collects PDP Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Collects PDP Nomination Form (545 Views)

One Civil Servant Collects 20 Salaries - Finance Minister / Idris Wada Picks Up PDP Nomination Form Today (Photos) / T.A Orji's Wife Picks Pdp Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Collects PDP Nomination Form by topeorekoy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
President Jonathan collected the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) nomination form for the approaching 2015 presidential race today in Abuja.

Pres. Jonathan, who was accompanied by cabinet ministers and a number of PDP governors, arrived at the party’s Abuja secretariat at 2.05pm.

In a brief ceremony conducted by the elected party officials, the President thanked the leadership and members of the party for making him the sole candidate of the PDP.

Upon collecting the form, the President said:

“I could have still picked the form if they did not give me. But giving me the right of first refusal has attracted more people that ordinarily it would have had.

“Mr. Chairman, I thank you and extend our appreciation to other great members of our party, especially members of the National Executive Committee who unanimously endorsed that decision here.

“Secondly, let me use this unique opportunity to thank the PDP Governors’ Forum for providing the two million naira for the procurement of the expression of interest form and the 20 million for the procurement of nomination form.

“Let me also thank members of the Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria for providing two million naira for the expression of interest form and 20 million naira for the procurement of nomination form.”

http://topeorekoya..com/2014/10/president-jonathan-collects-pdp.html

Re: President Jonathan Collects PDP Nomination Form by SeunEatsGARRI: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2014

(1) (Reply)

I Drink Like A Drunkard --gov Fayose / Boko Haram: CAN Wants Jonathan to Fire NSA, Defence Minister / Boko Haram Denies Ceasefire Agreement In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.