Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

A Bait For A Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Bait For A Thief (672 Views)

See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death / The Face Of A Thief/ Burgler! / A Scam Bait That Has Gone Too Far (419eater.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Bait For A Thief by shorexng: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
So some guy stole from my backpack today in Lagos and I'm making a promise to myself to get at least one thief in the next 2 weeks at the same place I was robbed. I will get the monetary value of everything that was stolen and more.
This day is for the thief; my own day is on the way.

(1) (Reply)

Bauchi Court Sentences Man To Death By Hanging / Man Sentenced To Have His Eyes Removed After Damaging Another Man's Eye[photos] / See How Angry Mob Roasts Man For Robbing A Woman Of Her Pot Of Soup In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.