Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing (2310 Views)

APC Unveils Yahaya Bello As Replacement For Late Audu / APC Unveils New Strategic Policy - Picture / APC Unveils Programmes, Endorses Ngige As Candidate For Anambra Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by emyibe(m): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
The All Progressives Congress on Wednesday
presented its presidential aspirants to members
at its mini convention in Abuja .
Those present were former head of state ,
General Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Rochas
Okorocha of Imo, Mr Sam Nda - Isaiah and
Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano State .
Conspicuously missing from the line -up was
former vice president of Nigeria , Atiku Abubakar .
Chairman of the party , Chief John Odigie -
Oyegun , who presented the presidential
aspirants at the convention said Atiku was not in
the country . He explained that Atiku travelled
abroad.
The presidential aspirants who took turns to
speak to their members assured them that they
are only contesting the highest office to bring
about the much needed change that Nigerians
crave .
In his message, Okorocha said : “ President
Jonathan is not the problem of the APC. The
only problem is to produce an acceptable ,
presentable candidate to defeat PDP .
“ If my presidency will not end insurgency, put
food on the table for the common man , produce
free education to university level, then may it
not work , ” Okorocha said .
Kwankwaso on his part , thanked delegates who
were present for his declaration on Tuesday
saying, “ APC as a party is here to save our
great country Nigeria ” .
In his message, Gen . Muhammadu Buhari said
he was happy and overwhelmed by how the
Speaker of the House of Representatives , Aminu
Tambuwal announced his switch to APC .
“ I had to ask questions and I was told he is a
lawyer. It takes a lawyer to do what he did ;
declare and send everyone on holidays . I am
overwhelmed, ” Buhari said .

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/10/30/apc-unveils-presidential-aspirants-atiku-missing/
Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by Goddex: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hahahahaha . . . . there's fire on the mountain
Janjaweeeeds are confused

6 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by emyibe(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
I smell trouble in APC.

4 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by ayukdaboss(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
emyibe:
I smell trouble in APC.
Keep smelling trouble. No go use your nose find better thing to do.

6 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by ayukdaboss(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Goddex:
Yes a large forest fire. APC is in big trouble because Atiku was not present at a mini-convention? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by lorddannie: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
What is Rochas and Sam Nda Isaiah doing on APC presidential lineup? They are just using them to disguise and cover the real mission of the jan.jawe.ed APC.

A shell party of disgruntled and desperate politicians who want to hustle power back to the north by all devilish means.

The core north that has ruled, ravaged and dominated the Nigeria for 38 years with nothing to show for it other large sums of money in foreign accounts, abject poverty, violence, disorder, unemployment, discrimination etc.

They layed the foundation for impunity and corruption.

It is just muslims from the core north that are worth, competent and "clueful" to be APC presidential candidates.

8 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by major466(m): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
I see can see a Tsunami coming. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by spartoo: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by jamace(m): 11:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Yes a large forest fire. APC is in big trouble because Atiku was not present at a mini-convention? Nonsense
You call that mini? What about the absence of the party chairman?
APC is a party of progressive looters trying to outsmart themselves. I dey laff o. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by emmysoftyou: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2014
no offense o...everything about apc is waste of time and money .....

3 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by CharliParker: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2014
I saw leaders in Apc but politicians(Mostly corrupt) in PDP

3 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by CharliParker: 12:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Some people here in Nairaland are unreasonable, pls we need change come 2015 APC is the answer and not PDP

4 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by nationwide1(m): 1:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Last I checked, Owelle Rochas said he would soon declare his intention for 2nd term as governor. Is he going to divide himself to contest both governorship and presidential elections?

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by Chigold101(m): 2:20am On Oct 31, 2014
nationwide1:
Last I checked, Owelle Rochas said he would soon declare his intention for 2nd term as governor. Is he going to divide himself to contest both governorship and presidential elections?
lolzzz the game plan is simple, APC will shift governorship pprimaries to come after presidential primaries to give room to someone like Rochas to bounce back into governorship contention. Because they know fully well that Rochas will lose in the presidential primary. So it is no big deal... Reason for this mini convention is to make some amendments...

But why will Atiku travel out this crucial time and miss this convention?...still wondering

2 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by nationwide1(m): 2:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Chigold101:
lolzzz the game plan is simple, APC will shift governorship pprimaries to come after presidential primaries to give room to someone like Rochas to bounce back into governorship contention. Because they know fully well that Rochas will lose in the presidential primary. So it is no big deal... Reason for this mini convention is to make some amendments...

But why will Atiku travel out this crucial time and miss this convention?...still wondering
Atiku will return to PDP even soon. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by Chigold101(m): 2:55am On Oct 31, 2014
nationwide1:
Atiku will return to PDP even soon. Mark my words.
i wont doubt u one bit... The politricks in APC would swallow him up if he doesnt leave...

1 Like

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by emyibe(m): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2014
ayukdaboss:

The truth is that APC can not contain these over ambitious looters, political and religious extremist. i dey laugh.

3 Likes

Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by frankyychiji(f): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2014
nationwide1:
Jamb Question!
Re: APC Unveils Presidentialaspirants , Atiku Missing by omenka(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Goddex:
Same fire you people saw when talks of merger was ongoing.

Same fire you saw when talks were concluded.

Same fire you saw when the party was registered and PDP scrambled and paid some shameless paupers to register under thesame acronym.

Same fire you saw when people started defecting to the party.

Same fire you was when some people left the party.

Same fire you saw when they were about to hold their convention.

Same fire you saw when people started picking nomination forms.

And now, you are seeing the same fire with Atiku's name missing on the list!!!

You know what I think, only the Holy Ghost's Fire could be burning for so long without being extinguished and only evil doers like yourself and your saTANic paymasters shall it consume!!!

God bless APC!! Holy Ghost Fire consume all the enemies of Nigeria, amen!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerians Have These Natural Love For Gen. Muhammadu Buhari? / Indonesian President Flew Economy Class To Attend Son's Graduation / {Explosive} Full Transcript Of Fr. Mbaka’s Fierce Attack On President Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.