Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY (2044 Views)

Slim Girls Dont Attract Me - Don Jazzy / D'banj Made Me Don Jazzy - Don Jazzy / Reckless Lifestyle Of D’banj +how He Sold His Soul To Join Secret Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
The name Don Jazzy today surely commands some respect in the Nigerian showbiz world. A decade ago, when such name is mentioned, questions would arise about who and what does the name mean.

Like that tiny tear in a cloth that was never quickly stitched, Don Jazzy expanded and took many by storm in the entertainment industry to the extent that there is nothing anyone can do about him anymore. To some industry icons he used to see as ‘big thing’ in the game, this multiple award-winning producer has surpassed them.

Not wanting the Yoruba proverbial saying that ‘the river that forgets its source would get dried up’, Don Jazzy went online to give honour to those due, especially those who have influenced his booming career.

After paying his first respect to 2Face, he stated about JJC when he posted, “Kudos to JJC for without him, I would still be doing ‘tungba’ (local) music. [I am] not saying that it (tungba music) is not good. But I found out I was better doing something else.”

Turning to D’Banj, Don Jazzy has this to say, “KUDOS to my bro, D’Banj for without him, my production skills I gathered from JJC might have been a waste. Dude made me Don Jazzy.”

http://goldmyne.tv/dbanj-made-me-don-jazzy/

Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by darisgod(m): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Story
Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by Maxdiamond(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2014
B humble and pay respect to those dat assisted u wen climbling d ladder of ur career..No one knows tomorrow.
Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by kskpoundz(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
Yah dey both add values to their lives

1 Like

Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by RockMaxi: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
I hope this will put a stop to the rift going on amongst their fans base.

Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by Afrok(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
What do U expect from him or both of them to say concerning each other? They both made each other, that's mutual respect and not arrogance U find in some of the celebs undecided.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
I like his humility.

I just hope Dbanj will be humble also

1 Like

Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by JulietSweet(f): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Another drammer
make I charger my phone
Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by idrisa334: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
OK
Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
JulietSweet:
Another DRAMMA
make I charger my phone

{ }
Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by soulglo: 12:29am On Oct 31, 2014
Humility is sexy

1 Like

Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by charlesopp(m): 2:33am On Oct 31, 2014
sunnyshayne:
I like his humility.

I just hope Dbanj will be humble also

He arrogant before?
Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by UltraMusicGroup: 7:41am On Oct 31, 2014
If you know what I know, you go like me ooo....hmmm! That singular act of persuading very reserved jazzy from the "comfortable zone" in London to the unknown future in Nigeria ...made the most successful record label till date...Mohit records. simply ask, if dbanj factor had been on the most popular tune this year 'dorobucci', how many awards, charts, high profile events and other juicy position it could have enjoyed just with that "dbanj factor"?

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Made Me – DON JAZZY by waywardpikin: 9:11am On Oct 31, 2014
Had to like your post bro. I am Pro-Don Jazzy, but having Dbanj on that Dorobucci track would have been out of this world. Dbanj really got that X-factor. In my opinion there were better together.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His sexy Daughter!! / Sexy Woman Caught Praying 'nude' Inside Mosque / Kourtney Kardashian's Breast Pump Selfie Is Awesome (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.