Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School (1091 Views)

57 Escaped Chibok Girls Gain Admission In US / 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard (2) (3) (4)

Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by royalads: 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Okay.... I have been thinking about this for sometime now..... Would like to attend Harvard Law School sometime in the nearest future for a post graduate program....who has and idea of what it will take me to get there. Is there any sprecial criteria for that?
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
royalads:
Okay.... I have been thinking about this for sometime now..... Would like to attend Harvard Law School sometime in the nearest future for a post graduate program....who has and idea of what it will take me to get there. Is there any sprecial criteria for that?
A good Undergraduate CGPA, GRE, TOEFL, good LOR from established Professors and a wow SoP,
cest fini........But all must me in 90th percentile.
#team Ivy League
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by royalads: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please what do you mean by SoP? Professors does it include Law Professors from Nigeria for must it be from an American College Law Professors
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by royalads: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
Cause I have been tutored under great law Professors like Prof. Nwaogugu....... Please other peeps can contribute to the thread..... Would appreciate
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
royalads:
Please what do you mean by SoP? Professors does it include Law Professors from Nigeria for must it be from an American College Law Professors
Statement of Purpose (Why did you apply to Harvard?)A personal letter written by you stating why you intend to study there.
As regards Professors, i think there are well established professors too in Nigeria that have attended these top schools.
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by royalads: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks alot..... Is Ivy League your Alma mata
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
royalads:
Thanks alot..... Is Ivy League your Alma mata
aahahh, i claim it to be my Alma mater oooo.
Am still in Naija hustling like you oo.
I'm just a freshman in college.
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by royalads: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
Okay.....Amen to that..... No dream is impossible to achieve with God......
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by royalads: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2014
Any other contribution
Re: Please What Will It Take To Gain Admission In Harvard Law School by royalads: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2014
New day....new dawn.... Any other contribution on the topic??

Am Confused Abt Ma 0level Result Someone Help Me Out / Ground Breaking CBT Creator Software For Secondary Schools (free Download) / What You Need To Know About The Short-toed Snake Eagle

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9