Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds (814 Views)

My Faith Verses Near Death Experiences - I'm Losing It. / Amazing Accounts Of Near-death Experiences / The Near Death Experience (light At The End Of The Tunnel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by lysaa(f): 10:50pm On Nov 18, 2008
It is difficult for me to place this topic under a section it fits. Well, i guess this place is the closest. .There's more to life than meets the eyes. Mind blowing things that science can't explain. . reminds me of Ecclesiastes chapter 12 vs 1-8

plz read this near death experience. (NDE)

http://www.near-death.com/experiences/evidence01.html

vs 13
Lets hear the conclusion of the whole matter:
"Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man."
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by TOYOSI20(f): 11:16pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hey Lysaa, first time posting under this section, as well undecided,

anyways, very touching, story which only goes on to further

tells us that we never know when, where and how, I guess the bottom line is to live ur life accordingly and always be

thankfully to God for every single thing,  smiley
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by idupaul: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2008
hmmmm. i think she must have been hearing em then, but i wonder wat brought her edead relatives into her story.

@ toyo

hi. howz u doing
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by lysaa(f): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2008
yes, the relatives in the scene is another puzzle. . tho i have heard stories of such here in Naija. . its baffling undecided

@Toyo
This is not the 1st time i'm posting here o,but starting a topic yeah.
How u dey? wink
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by Moyola(f): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2008
wt an xperience!!
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by TOYOSI20(f): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2008
@ Lysaa, I'm good oh, u nko,  kiss well its my first time posting here ,  undecided

Nice thread, It reminds me of a book I read , 90 mins in heaven by Don Piper, similar near death experince, . . .

What can I say, I never take things for granted, and I owe it all to God,  cool
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by AKO1(m): 9:44am On Nov 19, 2008
Thread cleaned up, too much chit chat. sad
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by lysaa(f): 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2008
u came to observe or u came to know whats up here? abeg follow link jare.

Or u are a mod? undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of Pam Raynolds by lysaa(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2008
Oops! my bad. . abeg nor vex. I didn't notice u were a moderator.

(1) (Reply)

All Need To See This Video: Your Soul Depends On It. / Prayer Thread / Do You Know That Tattoo Is Spiritually Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.