Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa (25853 Views)

US Green Card, US Citizenship And Employment In Nigeria: Confusion / Buhari Bares His Heart About Elections and Democracy / Nigerian, Others Bag Us Citizenship For Dying In Iraq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 7:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
I have always been thinking:

Is the African culture part of the problem of Africa? Africans are family-oriented but not society-oriented.
They build individual families but have not been able to string that together to develop their societies. Because of their familism (meaning penchant for family), the financial head of a family is forced to ''work'' for members of his immediate and extended family. A western professor of mine who lived extensively in Africa once told me that family problems are one of the main reasons why middle class Africans are as good as poor. I had argued with him back then with a fervor bothering on pan Africanism, but now I know better.

There is so much dependency that, oftentimes, the bread winner has to steal public money to satisfy his family's needs. Relatives troop in and out, putting people under pressure to give and give and give. Now with smart phones, Facebook and twitter, they come in your face on cyberspace with requests. There is now no hiding place, except you get off cyberspace. It is such that even if you earn a good monthly pay, you end up an impoverished employed person, month in, month out.

There is total lack of the culture to compete for the common good. In contrast, there is breath-taking competition to be corrupt and to be able to lord it over others with the stolen wealth. On top of that, there is the tendency to blame others for African problems.

They say it's due to colonialism and slavery. But hey!! Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Philippines, and virtually all South American countries were colonized too. Indians were enslaved by the Dutch and taken to Suriname in South America. These people and countries have since moved on, and have become self-sustaining in many development indices that African countries can only dream of. But Africa remains the basket case of the world, beset with hunger, malnutrition, grinding poverty and disease. Moreover, Ethiopia and Liberia were never colonized. Are they any better than the colonized African countries?

Even ordinary Ebola, Africans cannot contain on their own after 40 whole years of its first discovery in remote Central Africa. Admitted that Nigeria was able to achieve that feat. But it was largely mother nature at work for them. One is regaled with images of dirt and squalor on Western media covering the Ebola crisis in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone. From those images you would conclude every single individual in those countries are dirt poor and live under the most horrible sanitary conditions. But there are presidents and leaders governing these countries. There are the rich and mighty. Have they been sleeping?

What excuse does Africa have to remain poor, dirty and a perpetual underdog? Africans on the street often say their leaders are corrupt. But leadership does not exist in a vacuum. Every leader was once a follower, and many new leaders, just followers a few years ago, have become even more corrupt than veteran leaders. How can you get good leaders from bad followers? The question then is, are Africans naturally wired to be what they are today?

What is the role being played by religion in certain African countries such as Nigeria? Virtually all the prosperous countries are those not overly enmeshed in all sorts of religion in equal numbers. They are either 100% (at least nearly so) Christians, 100% (at least nearly so) Muslims, or completely devoid of any religious affiliations. Nigeria has pursued the path of mixed religiosity in equal measure; yet all the religions that Africans ''die'' for are foreign to them. Why do they bear religion on their shoulders with unprecedented burdensomeness?

Election is coming up in Nigeria and everyone has become entrenched in their primordial positions. Common sense has been thrown to the dogs, and failed leaders, past and present, are doing all they can to recycle themselves. They throw crumbs at you and you fall hook, line and sinker for them. Where is the rallying for intellectualism and leadership quality? Where is Fasola, Utomi and the rest of the few good ones? Why are they not contesting and why is there no one promoting their candidacy? You all, ordinary Nigerians, have either been bought over by the corrupt and bigoted elites on both sides of the divide, or you are too ignorant and loving of the status quo to know any better.

Today, the president of Burkina Faso was chased out, and the parliament building set on fire. It was all because that president, despite having stayed 27 or so years in power, was angling to stay longer and sought to be backed up by lawmakers. That is the African system most like to live with.

Well, so much for my rambling. I just wanted to share what I have bottled up all these years.

PS: Today, I received my US citizenship; I am glad that I did, but I am not giving up on Nigeria and Africa, not yet.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by YungwizzzyPt7: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
spectroscopic:

Is the African culture part of the problem of Africa? Africans are family-oriented but not society-oriented.
They build individual families but have not been able to string that together to make a society. Because of their familism (pardon me, I just coined this vocabulary, meaning penchant for family), the financial head of a family is forced to ''work'' for members of his immediate and extended family. A western professor of mine who lived extensively in Africa once told me that family problems are one of the main reasons why middle class Africans are as good as poor.

There is so much dependency that, oftentimes, the bread winner has to steal public money to satisfy his family's needs. Relatives troop in and out, putting people under pressure to give and give and give. Now with smart phones, Facebook and twitter, they come in your face on cyberspace with requests. Even if you earn a good monthly pay, you end up an impoverished employed person, month in, month out.

There is total lack of the culture to compete for the common good. In contrast, there is breath-taking competition to be corrupt and to be able to lord it over others. On top of that, there is the tendency to blame others for African problems.

They say it's due to colonialism and slavery. But hey!! Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Philippines, and virtually all South American countries were colonized too. Indians were enslaved by the Dutch and taken to Suriname in South America. These people and countries have since moved on, and have become self-sustaining in many development indices that African countries can only dream of. But Africa remains the basket case of the world, beset with hunger, malnutrition, grinding poverty and disease.

Even ordinary Ebola Africans cannot contain on their own after 40 whole years of its first discovery. Granted Nigeria was able to achieve that feat. But it was largely mother nature at work for them. One is regaled with images of dirt and squalor on Western media covering the Ebola crisis in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone. From those images you would conclude every single individual in those countries are dirt poor and live under the most horrible sanitary conditions. But there are presidents and leaders governing these countries. There are the rich and mighty. Have they been sleeping?

What excuse does Africa have to remain poor, dirty and a perpetual underdog? Africans on the street often say their leaders are corrupt. But leadership does not exist in a vacuum. Every leader was once a follower, and many new leaders, just followers a few years ago, have become even more corrupt than veteran leaders. How can you get good leaders from bad followers?

What is the role being played by religion in certain African countries such as Nigeria? Virtually all the prosperous countries are those not enmeshed in religion. They are either 100% (at least nearly so) Christians, 100% (at least nearly so) Muslims, or completely devoid of any religious affiliations. Nigeria has pursued the path of mixed religiosity in equal measure; yet all the religions that Africans ''die'' for are foreign to them. Why do they bear religion on their shoulders with unprecedented burdensomeness?

Election is coming up in Nigeria and everyone has become entrenched in their primordial positions. Common sense has been thrown to the dogs, and failed leaders, past and present, are doing all they can to recycle themselves. They throw crumbs at you and you fall hook, line and sinker for them. Where is the rallying for intellectualism and leadership quality? Where is Fasola, Utomi and the rest of the few good ones? Why are they not contesting and why is there no one promoting their candidacy? You all, ordinary Nigerians, have either been bought over by the corrupt and bigoted elites on both sides of the divide, or you are too ignorant and loving of the status quo to know any better.

Today the president of Burkina Faso was chased out and the parliament building set on fire. It was all because that president, despite having stayed 27 or so years in power, was angling to stay longer and sought to be backed up by lawmakers.

Well, so much for my rambling. I just wanted to share what I have bottled up all these years.

PS: Today, I received my foreign citizenship; I am glad that I did, but I am not giving up on Nigeria and Africa, not yet.

phock u

20 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Omexonomy: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Pleas kindly do us a big favour by not coming back from afganistan that have awarded you citizenship.

14 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by davitogreat(m): 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
The reason africa is poor is because many africans are like you.

They only know how to run to foreign lands, worship foreigners and bi.tch moan and complain.

I thank God there are africans like dangote, Mitchell elegbe, innocent chukwuma, tunde kehinde, wale tinubu, ladi jadesimi and many others

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
davitogreat:

I thank God there are africans like dangote, Mitchell elegbe, innocent chukwuma, tunde kehinde, wale tinubu, ladi jadesimi and many others
I thank God for them too. But let me ask, using Ebola as a case, what have they done with their billions to TRY to solve the problem? I just read some where that other countries and individuals are donating to an Ebola fund? Where are the African billionaires? http://www.cgdev.org/blog/how-much-actually-being-spent-ebola

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by otokx(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Congratulations.

4 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
Pleas kindly do us a big favour by not coming back from afganistan that have awarded you citizenship.

Those unable to take criticism in stride cannot make positive changes. You are a real Nigerian.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

phock u

Thank you. But please note that those unable to take criticism in stride cannot make positive changes. You are a real Nigerian.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
davitogreat:

They only know how to run to foreign lands, worship foreigners and bi.tch moan and complain.

America and the other developed countries are great today because ordinary citizens moan and complain for the government to be better. Silence in the face of societal ill is the worst disease.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
True talk. I think its natural or how else can someone explain it
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by nigerianvenom(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
spectroscopic:

I thank God for them too. But let me ask, using Ebola as a case, what have they done with their billions to solve the problem? I just read some where that other countries and individuals are donating to an Ebola fund? Where are the African billionaires?

why are u bothered about africa since u are no longer an african citizen?
if everybody have same mentality as urs,we all would have gone into dungeon

9 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:

u are no longer an african citizen?

Says who?

3 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Raiders: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Who cares if you just became a US citizen? Good luck being a slave to Uncle Sam. All countries have their problems. No country in this world is perfect.

6 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by kennynelcon(m): 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
spectroscopic:

They build individual families but have not been able to string that together to develop their societies. Because of their familism (pardon me, I just coined this vocabulary, meaning penchant for family), the financial head of a family is forced to ''work'' for members of his immediate and extended family. A western professor of mine who lived extensively in Africa once told me that family problems are one of the main reasons why middle class Africans are as good as poor. I had argued with him back then with a fervor bothering on pan Africanism, but now I know better.

There is so much dependency that, oftentimes, the bread winner has to steal public money to satisfy his family's needs. Relatives troop in and out, putting people under pressure to give and give and give. Now with smart phones, Facebook and twitter, they come in your face on cyberspace with requests. There is now no hiding place, except you get off cyberspace. It is such that even if you earn a good monthly pay, you end up an impoverished employed person, month in, month out.

There is total lack of the culture to compete for the common good. In contrast, there is breath-taking competition to be corrupt and to be able to lord it over others with the stolen wealth. On top of that, there is the tendency to blame others for African problems.

They say it's due to colonialism and slavery. But hey!! Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Philippines, and virtually all South American countries were colonized too. Indians were enslaved by the Dutch and taken to Suriname in South America. These people and countries have since moved on, and have become self-sustaining in many development indices that African countries can only dream of. But Africa remains the basket case of the world, beset with hunger, malnutrition, grinding poverty and disease. Moreover, Ethiopia and Liberia were never colonized. Are they any better than the colonized African countries?

Even ordinary Ebola, Africans cannot contain on their own after 40 whole years of its first discovery in remote Central Africa. Granted Nigeria was able to achieve that feat. But it was largely mother nature at work for them. One is regaled with images of dirt and squalor on Western media covering the Ebola crisis in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone. From those images you would conclude every single individual in those countries are dirt poor and live under the most horrible sanitary conditions. But there are presidents and leaders governing these countries. There are the rich and mighty. Have they been sleeping?

What excuse does Africa have to remain poor, dirty and a perpetual underdog? Africans on the street often say their leaders are corrupt. But leadership does not exist in a vacuum. Every leader was once a follower, and many new leaders, just followers a few years ago, have become even more corrupt than veteran leaders. How can you get good leaders from bad followers? The question then is, are Africans naturally wired to be what they are today?

What is the role being played by religion in certain African countries such as Nigeria? Virtually all the prosperous countries are those not enmeshed in religion. They are either 100% (at least nearly so) Christians, 100% (at least nearly so) Muslims, or completely devoid of any religious affiliations. Nigeria has pursued the path of mixed religiosity in equal measure; yet all the religions that Africans ''die'' for are foreign to them. Why do they bear religion on their shoulders with unprecedented burdensomeness?

Today the president of Burkina Faso was chased out and the parliament building set on fire. It was all because that president, despite having stayed 27 or so years in power, was angling to stay longer and sought to be backed up by lawmakers. That is the African system most like to live with.

PS: Today, I received my US citizenship; I am glad that I did, but I am not giving up on Nigeria and Africa, not yet.
What has been your contribution to change the situation?

9 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
one less ....gone,thank goodness

4 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
kennynelcon:

What has been your contribution to change the situation?

How would you know from Nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
one less ....gone,thank goodness

Not too fast, dude. I still have my Naija passport, but for use in Nigeria only. Lol

3 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Raiders:
Good luck being a slave to Uncle Sam.

You are ignorant. Not every Nigerian abroad is driving taxi.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by ibrahym47(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
nigerianvenom:

why are u bothered about africa since u are no longer an african citizen?
if everybody have same mentality as urs,we all would have gone into dungeon
u go gree stay? Hypocri.....

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by joeanointing(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
This is an eye opener. There are some truths in your points. Nigeria will be great someday. By the grace of God i will see to it and not run away like you. Mods this is FP material.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by black247: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
spectroscopic:

They build individual families but have not been able to string that together to develop their societies. Because of their familism (pardon me, I just coined this vocabulary, meaning penchant for family), the financial head of a family is forced to ''work'' for members of his immediate and extended family. A western professor of mine who lived extensively in Africa once told me that family problems are one of the main reasons why middle class Africans are as good as poor. I had argued with him back then with a fervor bothering on pan Africanism, but now I know better.

Even ordinary Ebola, Africans cannot contain on their own after 40 whole years of its first discovery in remote Central Africa. Granted Nigeria was able to achieve that feat. But it was largely mother nature at work for them. One is regaled with images of dirt and squalor on Western media covering the Ebola crisis in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone. From those images you would conclude every single individual in those countries are dirt poor and live under the most horrible sanitary conditions. But there are presidents and leaders governing these countries. There are the rich and mighty. Have they been sleeping?

Today the president of Burkina Faso was chased out and the parliament building set on fire. It was all because that president, despite having stayed 27 or so years in power, was angling to stay longer and sought to be backed up by lawmakers. That is the African system most like to live with.

I am Nigerian. I am Igbo in fact. I agree with everything that you said. But you forgot one important thing:

What should we say about the African men and women that flee to white countries - not because of political unrest..not because of political upheaval (read: Rwanda massacres) but simply because they are merely disappointed with their country leaders - and instead of fighting to rebuild Africa - they shamefully burden other countries infrastructure (like America). What about the Nigerian men and women who are so proud to run to England and America, while the natives of those countries are wondering why you - who come from a country that receives aid, millions in fact, are found cowering in their institutions begging for citizenship.

You will not get respect from the average white American - because firstly: they dont want you there...but also because they still see you as the incapable African, and you prove that with your post, you feel too incapable to fight, fight for transformation but you do like most of us do: simply TALK.

What do the English and American see when they look at you? - you are their black monkey - a black monkey that had to come to their land to get properly civilized. For why do you think the whites view the most successful blacks in America as incompetent - talking not of the poor ghetto ones (we all have those) I am talking about the black lawyers and doctors..why are they viewed as so lowly?

Answer: The ruling class still associate even the former slaves (500 years removed) to their ancestors "PRIMITIVE AFRICA".

I agree we have lots to do, but your full respect as a man will never be realized for you until you come back and join empowering movements - even if you start one yourself.

This ravaged continent that we call mighty Africa is a place that ALL blacks will forever be married to. No one can escape this marriage. If the Haitian, the Afro-Cuban, the black American are still associated with Africa..what do you think your association will be? And whats even worse, they didnt have a choice - you did, and you left running..with no plans to fight. And the irony of it all is that you are RUNNING to the very people that takes pleasure in destabilizing US.

America has had the dirtiest of beginnings. But even still - the men who created your mighty new nation that you are foolishly proud to show your face in - actually built their country, brick by brick - saturated in African blood. And they will NEVER respect any of us that have the good sense to provide a sound analysis but not provide solutions - and yet run to them..those who murdered your cousins, they think we are the foolish of them all. I mentioned to Fula (a cool moderator) the other day, Africans - we dont understand racism, and he (thankfully) knew exactly what I was talking about in my posts.

In everything you said, which I agree with it all - even the part that us Nigerians cant take criticism - you forgot the men and women who leave and burden other infrastructures instead of fighting for our own. I don't wish you harm, nor do I wish you to stay in Nigeria if you are being abused...but I do judge people like you that talk about how poorly we are doing when you havent lifted ONE SINGLE finger to help our mighty nation, our mighty continent ...or even think to even avenge the deaths on our screaming soil.

Nigerians are cultural chauvinists.
We are tribal.
We are petty.
Sometimes we brag too much for our own gain.
We are much too flashy.
We have no good sense to respect the hosts that we burden - xenophobia isnt all their fault at times.
We foolishly talk about the West while being in their countries - with our hands and mouth opened up like birds waiting on bread.

And EVERY thing you mentioned...but we are also cowardly, and I hope that you gain the courage to return home...to build an Africa that you dream we should be. Otherwise, you should hold up a mirror.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
'I'm not giving up on Africa and Nigeria' then why did u leave to get citizenship in another country?? mtchew. hypocrites. since u are now american citizen, wetin u still de find here? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Omexonomy:
hater. Accept the truth and it shall set you free.

5 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
'I'm not giving up on Africa and Nigeria' then why did u leave to get citizenship in another country?? mtchew. hypocrites. since u are now american citizen, wetin u still de find here? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
EroticAngelina:
another frustrated Nigerian.

7 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nobleval:
another frustrated Nigerian.
thanks.

3 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
joeanointing:
This is an eye opener. There are some truths in your points. Nigeria will be great someday. By the grace of God i will see to it and not run away like you. Mods this is FP material.

Becoming an Ame does not make me any less Nigerian. Remember we have dual citizenship.

4 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by black247: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
joeanointing:

Thank you dont run away
Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by joeanointing(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
spectroscopic:

Becoming an Ame does not make me any less Nigerian. Remember we have dual citizenship.
If you are this knowledgeable and exposed then you should come back and play your role.

1 Like

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by Raiders: 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
spectroscopic:

You are ignorant. Not every Nigerian abroad is driving taxi.
when did I say every Nigerians living in the State is driving Taxi. Your original post sound like because you are a US citizen it means that you are better than 170 million Nigerians living in Nigeria. There are over 35 million Americans on welfare and living in proverty. Many more are homeless. All the different countries in the world have problems. No country is perfect

6 Likes

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by zeongeon: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
OP ur right ooh..please we have to talk and speak against evil...Nigeria is a sinking ship, the country is suffering ....u travel out to other developed countries and u wonder why Nigeria isn't like them and funny enough what country on earth can boast of the kinds of resources we have...Nigeria has everything u can think off BUT in the mist of plenty the citizens are suffering.

When u hear the billions being looted u wonder so Nigeria has such money and the citizens suffer as in no education, no electricity, no health care, no housing and unemployment while one person somewhere carries all d money and nothing is said.

Its just a pity that some pple are talking against OP well its normal some pple can't deal with the truth...I pity our unborn children and I pray they are not born into a Nigeria like this where my only source of power is generator, where I dig up boreholes, wells and make taps to get my water, where I employ aboki or pay opc to guard my streets, where I have no access to good health facilities, where my lecturers go on strike and I don't get quality education, where the govt have no plan for the youths and where I have to fast, pray, probably no somebody and pay money to secure a job.

We need change.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received My US Citizenship Today And I'm Unburdening My Heart About Africa by spectroscopic: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
joeanointing:
If you are this knowledgeable and exposed then you should come back and play your role.

If you could read better, you would see that I am already playing a role, from the content of my article. How could you not see that?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Group Protests Against Lagos Land Use Charge, Gives Ambode Horns On The Head / Buhari Meets Saraki And Dogara At State House(photos) / PVC Collection Centers Across The Country! (full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.