Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,407 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (92108 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by doctorgold(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
#team Architecture. You see hardness, we see fun and challenge.

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Keky(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
LadyCaty:
BCH na die abeg..
Great METABOLITE

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Sepp360(m): 12:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Keky:
Great METABOLITE
didnt know i have plenty metabolites and eminents here. cheesy. I hail ya'all.

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Kinkale(m): 12:15am On Oct 31, 2014
No law?? Ask dos that failed from law school dem go tell you
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by DRcommy123(f): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2014
swhiss:
@o.p veterinary medicine should be up there in your list.
exactly, though twas not hard studying very it's just a demanding course, but twasnt beans oh

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by GboyegaD(m): 2:59am On Oct 31, 2014
People are breaking through and some people are arguing what course is the hardest to study. All I can say is one of the factors to making it is doing what you love to do and doing well at it.

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by kropelgrada(m): 3:13am On Oct 31, 2014
armadeo:

As I said before you either make the cut or not.

As to your question depends on who's doing the studying.

E.g Maybe Mech engine is hard for u and u feel education is easy. I put it to you that the same Mech engine is easy to some and that education has frustrated others

. Its all relative.

Mechanical Engineering or any Engineering course is never easy for anybody.
Quit being a dimwit

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 4:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Sepp360:
?Op. You did a nice job on that list, as long as Biochemistry, Engineering and medicine are there, shikena. cheesy. though opinions would always vary.
Thank you jor

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by greatestman(m): 4:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Nothing like hardest course, what you think is hard is not hard to another person.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 4:47am On Oct 31, 2014
0coded80:
funny u, deciding what a course will be by its name
Haba how did I decide a course's difficulty by its name here

All I am telling you is that there is a reason why medical students spend more than 6 yrs in school while someone studying anthropology spends only 4yrs amid partying and the likes!

The pharmacy students in my school usually spend almost 12hrs in school everyday!

There is a reason why medical students have their own hostels

Have you opened ever engineering math text for once?

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 4:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Penssuwa:
Consider Law especially at Law School level where students run mad because of academic pressure & mental stress. During exams the authorities usually keep a standby ambulance to pick anybody that faints Students frm other (common law) countries fail the exam with impunity.
Law? Maybe.

@bolded take it easy when next you want to lie!

If it was so then they had be stand by clinics for med students each time they write their MBs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 4:55am On Oct 31, 2014
QSheba:
what about building undecided
emmalexabl:
@ Op...and where the hell is guidance and counselling
You guys should stop kidding me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2014
Babafaros:
@Op,Medicine should be number one on that list ooo,Come &see guys reading like mad because of Medicine.I Have rejected atleast Two Engineering admissns.
Guys read like mad, and so what? Are they the only ones that do read? Infact to me PHARMACY is harder than MEDICINE.

In medicine you read and understand

In engineering you read, you think, you re-read, you re-think, you think and think and think before you understand!

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 5:11am On Oct 31, 2014
QSheba:
wicked grin
lipsrsealed gringrin
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 31, 2014
GetUmad:
Its relative. Its determined by the individuals and the institution. Some courses in some Schools could be a direct walk-over while same course in another institution would be a rocket science. Some Departmental Lecturers in some institutions are just devil-incarnate.

But, generally speaking, if PHYSICS (with its affiliated courses) isn't part of your list then you need to consult your dictionary for the definition of "hard". Damn! That course is so "broadly abstract" and its the bedrock of many other courses a la professions. I hail those who get power to study am.

That's what I studied in university. Graduated with 2.1 and never had F all through,just one E.
It was God not brain.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by goldfish80(m): 5:45am On Oct 31, 2014
The Op is in tune with reality. I respect the Op a lot for putting engineering first and adding architecture to the mix.
Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2014
goldfish80:
The Op is in tune with reality. I respect the Op a lot for putting engineering first and adding architecture to the mix.
Kudos.
Thanks man.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Dreyl(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Paroman:
OP English language and Mass comm nko? angry
guy you too dull o,so you mean say english language and mass com hard?

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Numerouuuno: 6:44am On Oct 31, 2014
moststylish:
how can u rate physic above dentistry,u think its just a name,u dont know wat dentistry is

why shouldn't you accept my ratings on physics before dentistry? Do you think quantum mechanics et al is easy?
This isn't about force= mass x acceleration anymore,it's pure physics.

3 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Janeify(f): 6:55am On Oct 31, 2014
alentyno:
I saw this and a kinda agree with it.

No course studied in the higher institution seems
easy, but some are brutal and can snuff life outta
you.
However, don't get afraid of them. They're
actually interesting. So grab a packet of popcorn as I take you through them.

1. Engineering: the name of this course speaks for itself already. The dudes that study this course eh.....*winks*. It undeniably houses all heavy weight courses in engine faculty like chemical engineering, mechanical, production, petroleum...etc..any guy you see rushing to lecture hall with a punching calculator, they're engine boys o.

2.Medicine: What makes this course challenging, is because you'll be forced to read(jack) like your life depends on the degree of knowledge you obtain from their heavy an bulky textbooks. Some of them actually do go for thanksgiving, when they pass their MBBS exam, that contains Anatomy,physiology and biochem.

3.Biochemistry: people usually think that it's a combination of biology and chemistry. If you're one of such, abeg, it's a wrong impression. You will actually get familiar with Bio molecules and giant Organic structures, that will choke you up. This course requires much logic.
What makes it challenging,is that you'll have to
learn a lot within a short duration. Metabolic
pathways might seem frustrating atimes...*winks*. Another thing about this course is that their lecturers are always sadists, due to long years of studying brutal carbohydrate and enzyme structures.

4.Chemistry: I call this course the power,because these dudes can mix chemical concoctions of Ammonia and HCL and blow everywhere...chem guys, I dey joke o....Its actually one of the most difficult in physical science, because you'll make friends with differential equation in physical chemistry,which will leave you wondering if you're studying maths or chemical reactions.

5.Pharmacy: Its already obvious.don't know where to begin with this course.It overlaps critical aspect of chemistry. You hear stuffs like pharmacokinetics, drug metabolisms etc.

6.Architecture: the funny thing about this course is that it sounds cool and friendly,but when you get in,you know that not all that glitters are gold. You'll get familiar with geometric drawings,optics and so on, which atimes is usually a pain to the ass.

[url=myschool.com.ng/school/news/32337/most-challenging-courses-to-study-in-nigeria.html]Source[/url]

Op,you didn't include law shocked

It's obvious that You are not yet through with your writing

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by OsoDupe(f): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2014
In short, all science courses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Babafaros(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2014
alentyno:

Guys read like mad, and so what? Are they the only ones that do read? Infact to me PHARMACY is harder than MEDICINE.

In medicine you read and understand

In engineering you read, you think, you re-read, you re-think, you think and think and think before you understand!
Sincerely i respect them they way they read& they do stay back @sch wen on breaks.It will surprise you,I'm a pharmacy student not Medicine

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by ameer2: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Am a C.S student n m having physics exams self diz Mornin' physiks is nt easy at all.it's d hardest course.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by nwimo22(m): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2014
;DStatistics nko?Statistics nko?Statistics nko?

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by alentyno: 7:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Babafaros:

Sincerely i respect them they way they read& they do stay back @sch wen on breaks.It will surprise you,I'm a pharmacy student not Medicine
Ok fine
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Microtee(m): 7:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Lemme cover my eyes;no1 mentioned microbiology.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Thewhizzkid1(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2014
U mean biochemistry and chemistry is harder than pharmacy?
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2014
benega:
Moral of the story: do the one wey ur head fit carry
smiley
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Gentlepapi(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2014
How come I did not see computer science there or do we think computer science is all about MSWORD. In my school dey focus on programing about 10 courses per semester 4 or 5 programing courses. And all dis programing is anoda language of their own differ from English language How come I did not see computer science there or do we think computer science is all about MSWORD. In my school dey focus on programing about 10 courses per semester 4 or 5 programing courses. And all dis programing is anoda language of their own differ from English language How come I did not see computer science there or do we think computer science is all about MSWORD. In my school dey focus on programing about 10 courses per semester 4 or 5 programing courses. And all dis programing is anoda language of their own differ from English language

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Lordfranklin(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Luizkid:
Computer Science nkor
But Op, include Physics biko
computer science gini
What is physics and what is engineering
How you go say computer science hard,i go even fit study am alongside with biochemistry for school.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by 100Cents: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2014
I rep Chemical Engineering.

If you think e easy, go try..

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2014
benega:
Moral of the story: do the one wey ur head fit carry

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.