Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (92299 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Samgreguc(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2014
MBtom:
Yea, we are sayin d same thing, not evry1 has d brain dese courses require, so dey need 2 seperate d sheeps 4rm d goats... And dey still drop so many of these health students along d line and dump them in other science depts especially BCH,Biochemistry is d main dumping ground... Please dont quote me again,thanks.
Have you heard of quota and Education Less Developed States(ELDS)?
My average might be the tenth best in the department but, someone with a very lower average than I will be admitted. Does he/she have a better brain than I(judging from the exam result)?
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by fabela(f): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2014
No course s nat hard for sum ppl,depends on their brain...n some d lecturas make simple courses tough,its worse if uv gat these sadists,dats wat happen in chemistry...buh in unical Geology s tough,a mension of geology where a typical faculty of science student is,or students hu hv had sum encounta with them brings ansa lyk,mehn!u try o...in all prof okereke makes t ezi..
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2014
veraiyke:
Y don't you come n study Philosophy. In every course der must b persons who wud say it easy n others hu wud say it hard. Same goes for pharmarcy,engineering,chemistry,medicine,etc. Der r no specific courses dat r soO hard. My course philosophy/religion is very hard to many ppl n easy to a few. In my opinion no course is d hardest until I study it n until u study all d courses dnt post any dat u tink is d hardest. lipsrsealed

Pls dis topic is not meant for jambites
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2014
RENOWNED2:
dude,im just a simple civil engineering student with an interest in hacking.Would prefer to be called a white hat(if you know what i mean)

WhiteHat, BlackHat, or GreyHat, if your primary aim for studying programming is to hack then it's for the wrongest of reasons. Learn the trade before the tricks of the trade. And for some reason, the way u use the term suggests an interest in d black art
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 02, 2014
smiley[sub][/sub][b][/b]
Samgreguc:

U got all wrong bro,,,,,,,

Dentistry is more difficult than Medicine cos they learn almost everythg Medicine do including their own Dentistry courses.

And don't get it wrong, Dentistry is not less, just that Medicine is more popular than it.

Lolz indeed, its more difficult you won't spend up to 5 years (like medicine even 6).........

Its more difficult its post utme cut off is nothing less than 10% lower when compared

More difficul than medicine your pre-clinical hours are nothing less than 12 in the laboratory..........

More difficult than medicine and every medical student stay back @ school-during holidays. for practical lectures

Having just approximately a month to relax while dentist students spend nothing less than 3 months as other students do.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by RENOWNED2(m): 9:30am On Nov 02, 2014
airsaylongcon:

WhiteHat, BlackHat, or GreyHat, if your primary aim for studying programming is to hack then it's for the wrongest of reasons. Learn the trade before the tricks of the trade. And for some reason, the way u use the term suggests an interest in d black art
lol.Dude i have no interest in programming apps or the rest.Hacking is my calling' abi u want make i disobey god ni??
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by dannisexy(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2014
OP: like are u serious with those courses u jus mentioned?
Ever heard about this course called GEOPHYSICS?
Do ur research nd get bak 2 me.
Thanks!!
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Akkord4gov: 11:18am On Nov 02, 2014
emmalexabl:
@ Op...and where the hell is guidance and counselling
Bro I support u 1billion times for this one though u maybe teasing.A fresh graduate of guidance and counselling.Though I graduated wit a nice grade but d grace I had was for few.The course hard seriously especially the psychology aspects.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by drpialabi: 11:38am On Nov 02, 2014
swhiss:
@o.p veterinary medicine should be up there in your list.
@swhiss. How will they know that veterinary medicine is the hardest when most of there so called mushroom universities do not even have money to fund a veterinary faculty.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Omo na PHYSICS
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Klinee: 12:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ferisidowu:
smiley[sub][/sub][b][/b]

Lolz indeed, its more difficult you won't spend up to 5 years (like medicine even 6).........

Its more difficult its post utme cut off is nothing less than 10% lower when compared

More difficul than medicine your pre-clinical hours are nothing less than 12 in the laboratory..........

More difficult than medicine and every medical student stay back @ school-during holidays. for practical lectures

Having just approximately a month to relax while dentist students spend nothing less than 3 months as other students do.
But i think optometry is harder than both medicine and dentistry.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Drdonzeez(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
you got it all wrong about Dentistry.... from your post I can see you don't have Dentistry in your school...STOP POSTING WHAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT
.......if I may ask...then,why is Dentistry as lucrative as medicine?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by zurine(f): 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
7. Life
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
Klinee:
But i think optometry is harder than both medicine and dentistry.
how?
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Samgreguc(m): 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ferisidowu:
smiley[sub][/sub][b][/b]

lol. . . .
Post utme score as a criteria 4 difficulty?
The fact that you stay back in school as a criteria 4 difficulty? Well, I never knew dy do go home while u stay in school o(if true) and to think they do almost all what you do plus their dental courses within a short while makes it more difficult self.
I dont even think u knw of Dentistry to say they spend 5 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Samgreguc(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
drpialabi:

@swhiss. How will they know that veterinary medicine is the hardest when most of there so called mushroom universities do not even have money to fund a veterinary faculty.
same goes for Pharmacy.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by airsaylongcon: 8:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
RENOWNED2:
lol.Dude i have no interest in programming apps or the rest.Hacking is my calling' abi u want make i disobey god ni??

Hmm u can lie o! so God telephoned and said "Renowned2, go, go down, go down to Nigeria. I have designated you to be a hacker there" cheesy my friend na chinko phone u dey use if u got that kind of call
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
Samgreguc:

Have you heard of quota and Education Less Developed States(ELDS)?
My average might be the tenth best in the department but, someone with a very lower average than I will be admitted. Does he/she have a better brain than I(judging from the exam result)?
Yea, i also said it in my last post dat dey drop students, some students who fail 2 pass are dropped and taken 2 sciences and d ones who didnt rili enta by merit, were just favoured by catchment areas and others because dey belong 2 educationally less developed states...it's only a matter and brain, and d sheeps would always stand out. Students who get dese couqes by merit are actually intelligent even though some fail 2 keep up d good work and get carried away by other things.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Miraclestar: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
olorunsogo1:

You only presume. It all depends on self awareness and interest. It is not about the course really, it is more of individual ability. Some guidance and counselling students will still need to read up to 12hrs/day to get good grade while a medical student might not be reading average of 4 hrs in a day for a good grade. My submission!
Yeah...it's true anyway, individual ability is a critical factor, I never stop losing my love for geniuses....
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by jeflexy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2014
NO ONE EVER BOTHERED TO MENTION MICRO BIOLOGY!!! #lolxx
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Goziejay: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
benega:
Moral of the story: do the one wey ur head fit carry
abi oo!
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by PIANO1995(m): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2014
no departmnt is easy na its al up 2 u lyk me now courses lyk biology,chemistry blablabla is so so harda dan ma elect/elect 2 me cos i luv maths nd physical(physics) practical bt hate 2 much of theories bt i beliv dis dat only wat u read u know
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by sagaciousblog: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ferisidowu:
smiley[sub][/sub][b][/b]

u r such an ignoramus! All you do wit ur data is p*rn instead of research.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by jammiesday1: 11:07am On Dec 16, 2014
Ferisidowu:
smiley[sub][/sub][b][/b]

lol. This is laughable. You mean you can get bchd or bds by spending less than 5 years in school ? Maybe in your hometown.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Drdonzeez(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2014
The guy is envious just because MBBS is equivalent to BDS...
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Ralph30: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2015
Today, we live in a world where poverty, hunger and malnutrition are prevalent. It has been estimated that 14 percent of the global population or 852 million people are going hungry.
Micronutrients deficiencies or hidden hunger in one form or the other are affecting more than 2billion people worldwide with 5.5 million children dying of causes related to hunger and malnutrition (Worldfish Centre Quarterly, 2006).
The Millennium Development Goals adopted by the world’s government in 2000 set a target at reducing the hungry and malnourished population by 2015. However, hunger and malnutrition still remain the most devastating problems facing the poor in developing countries and we have along way to go towards eliminating hunger (Conquerand Holub, 2002).
Fish and fisheries can play an important role in addressing hunger and poverty. Fish are rich sources of protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals.
Continue.....
http://uniprojectsearch.com/nutritional-br…-otuocha-river/
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Mekzmoney(m): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
What u did wasn't core meallurgy.. U did sum. Basic parts of metallurgy my frnd. If u want me to lecture u on core metallurgy then u lemme know. Besides, I wasn't saying dat mechanical is not dificult buh I got pissed wen I did nt see metallurgy on dat list.
martineverest:
Mtchew....i did core metallurgy and material engr in mechanical engr.the course was taught by a professor in charge of corrosion at shell nig.believe me it was a walk over compared to mechanical courses like drawing and mechanics
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by kasysleek(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
WOW
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by ebyculate: 8:10am On Feb 14, 2016
u guy's should go and try petroleum and gas engineering for uniport and c weda e no d hard
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Naniyoung: 8:05am On Apr 27, 2017
oluamid:

Lol, you make me laugh. So you studied engineering and you think every other course is moi-moi and ball game abi? Like I said earlier, just get a jamb form and enroll for mass comm. and let me see how you will "lay back and do what you like" and steam roll yourself to a first class or a 2.1 degree.
if any Art or Admin student tnks his/her cos his hard excluding Law_Accounting/Economics, such student shud go nd learn trade in Aba
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by oluamid(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2017
Naniyoung:
if any Art or Admin student tnks his/her cos his hard excluding Law_Accounting/Economics, such student shud go nd learn trade in Aba

Says someone who doesn't have any Art/Admin degree.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Toyade888(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2017
Op come down to unilag and study Actuarial Science

u will know what's difficult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User / Wale Ojoniyi And Mercy Ikwue Sex Scandal Video In Osun State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.