Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:35 PM

Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria (92101 Views)

Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria / Hardest Courses To Get In Nigerian Universities...Warn Your Younger Ones Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by donigspain(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2014
[size=18pt]METEOROLOGY[/size]

ESUT

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by tobaflexy1984: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Wht of accounting calculation all through,is nt easy ooooooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by kokson: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Numerouuuno:
OP,how did you come about this conclusion? did you study all those courses and found it hard or what?
please explain cos I assume you just wrote them down because they're presumed to be hard.
my list is...,.......
1) Medicine
2) Physics
3) optometry and dentistry
4) civil engineering
5) mathematics and statistics (abstract maths ain't easy)
6) chemistry[
PS: maybe geology and it's close family

Civil Engineering no b beans ooo .Mother of all Engineering
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
I rep Rocket science. Very easy course. grin

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by eobasi(m): 8:41am On Oct 31, 2014
ICH na die.....nt really enjoying dat course........................its very difficult!

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by mexzony: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2014
you did not add physics. this is by far harder than engineering.

4 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Larow(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Biochemistry ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Most especially in OOU
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by heatmeup(f): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2014
pls specify the chemistry ooooooooo. industrial chemistry is totally crazy.even than engineering

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by movicy(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2014
alentyno:

We know. Yet you can't tell me studying mech engineering won't be harder than studying 'primary education' You can ask movicy lipsrsealed
badt guy, am also an engineerin student in a federal polytechnic

#computer engineering
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by zigger(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Never knew engineering was dis interetin until I got into it. Engineering rocks #ilovesteelfabricationandweldingengineering
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Mike008(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Penssuwa:
Consider Law especially at Law School level where students run mad because of academic pressure & mental stress. During exams the authorities usually keep a standby ambulance to pick anybody that faints. Students frm other (common law) countries fail the exam with impunity.

True but Law is still below the perking order compared to the above courses. I thinks the pressure, tension and expecTaTions that comes with Law accounts for the failure and why people dread it. Otherwise its not as tasky or bulky as the other courses and easily understandable by an average mind.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by 100Cents: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2014
doctorgold:
#team Architecture. You see hardness, we see fun and challenge.

I miss...
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Bitojoe(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2014
alentyno:
I saw this and a kinda agree with it.

No course studied in the higher institution seems
easy, but some are brutal and can snuff life outta
you.
However, don't get afraid of them. They're
actually interesting. So grab a packet of popcorn as I take you through them.

1. Engineering: the name of this course speaks for itself already. The dudes that study this course eh.....*winks*. It undeniably houses all heavy weight courses in engine faculty like chemical engineering, mechanical, production, petroleum...etc..any guy you see rushing to lecture hall with a punching calculator, they're engine boys o.

2.Medicine: What makes this course challenging, is because you'll be forced to read(jack) like your life depends on the degree of knowledge you obtain from their heavy an bulky textbooks. Some of them actually do go for thanksgiving, when they pass their MBBS exam, that contains Anatomy,physiology and biochem.

3.Biochemistry: people usually think that it's a combination of biology and chemistry. If you're one of such, abeg, it's a wrong impression. You will actually get familiar with Bio molecules and giant Organic structures, that will choke you up. This course requires much logic.
What makes it challenging,is that you'll have to
learn a lot within a short duration. Metabolic
pathways might seem frustrating atimes...*winks*. Another thing about this course is that their lecturers are always sadists, due to long years of studying brutal carbohydrate and enzyme structures.

4.Chemistry: I call this course the power,because these dudes can mix chemical concoctions of Ammonia and HCL and blow everywhere...chem guys, I dey joke o....Its actually one of the most difficult in physical science, because you'll make friends with differential equation in physical chemistry,which will leave you wondering if you're studying maths or chemical reactions.

5.Pharmacy: Its already obvious.don't know where to begin with this course.It overlaps critical aspect of chemistry. You hear stuffs like pharmacokinetics, drug metabolisms etc.

6.Architecture: the funny thing about this course is that it sounds cool and friendly,but when you get in,you know that not all that glitters are gold. You'll get familiar with geometric drawings,optics and so on, which atimes is usually a pain to the ass.

[url=myschool.com.ng/school/news/32337/most-challenging-courses-to-study-in-nigeria.html]Source[/url]

laziness makes you think so.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by kokson: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2014
tobaflexy1984:
Wht of accounting calculation all through,is nt easy ooooooooooooo

Any Engineering students dat knws wat he is doing will blast any Accounting courses

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Yuskaraj(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Physics is not a eazy course oooo, WHR u will be finding atmospheric physics, quantum physics, nuclear physics, solid state physics, applied physics, electromagnetism + mathematical physics....my dear frdz, Na bomb oooooooo

6 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Did you forget to add LAW or was it a deliberate omission @Op

Hmmmm!

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by lacasera14(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2014
I couldn't agree more with the Op. I rep Chemistry
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Fkhalifa(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2014
some people determine course with its name especially the jambites,when they hear chemistry they think its about d periodic table,solubility oxygen and its compound,mathematics they feel ok its normal factorisation etc
in short they judge by the contents of Ababio,essential math,eng,phy chem bio

my advice its better u seek about the course info from insiders in the dept else you are in for a shock cos the courses aren't as easy as they sound or were in o'level.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2014
GboyegaD:
People are breaking through and some people are arguing what course is the hardest to study. All I can say is one of the factors to making it is doing what you love to do and doing well at it.
Are you minding them, creating thread to argue rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Numerouuuno:
OP,how did you come about this conclusion? did you study all those courses and found it hard or what?
please explain cos I assume you just wrote them down because they're presumed to be hard.
my list is...,.......
1) Medicine
2) Physics
3) optometry and dentistry
4) civil engineering
5) mathematics and statistics (abstract maths ain't easy)
6) chemistry[
PS: maybe geology and it's close family
Mathematics is brutal enough. And dentistry. The workload is more than that of medical students in Uniben.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by runtinxnigga(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Every Course is hard. Every course is unique.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by paragon40(m): 8:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Mike008:

True but Law is still below the perking order compared to the above courses. I thinks the pressure, tension and tension that comes with Law amounts for the failure and why people dread it. Otherwise its not as tasky or bulky as the other courses and easily understandable by an average mind.
you think so please try and pursue a career in law then you will know law is bulky and wide...

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by neonly: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2014
I disagree I study technical science in secondary school so it so easy to get along wit electrical nd electronic eng in uni
It only dull brain dat would say does courses were hard I loved them
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by veraiyke(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2014
Y don't you come n study Philosophy. In every course der must b persons who wud say it easy n others hu wud say it hard. Same goes for pharmarcy,engineering,chemistry,medicine,etc. Der r no specific courses dat r soO hard. My course philosophy/religion is very hard to many ppl n easy to a few. In my opinion no course is d hardest until I study it n until u study all d courses dnt post any dat u tink is d hardest. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by eleko1: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Try Linguistics/Philosophy and see how peeps sweat like Sallah goat b4 they are left off the hook

1 Like

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by cecildeeva: 8:51am On Oct 31, 2014
Acturial nko,u tink say na moimoi nd akara abi shocked
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Not a lie oh... That is what happens

alentyno:

Law? Maybe.

@bolded take it easy when next you want to lie!

If it was so then they had be stand by clinics for med students each time they write their MBs
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by nationwide1(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
alentyno:
I saw this and a kinda agree with it.

No course studied in the higher institution seems
easy, but some are brutal and can snuff life outta
you.
However, don't get afraid of them. They're
actually interesting. So grab a packet of popcorn as I take you through them.

1. Engineering: the name of this course speaks for itself already. The dudes that study this course eh.....*winks*. It undeniably houses all heavy weight courses in engine faculty like chemical engineering, mechanical, production, petroleum...etc..any guy you see rushing to lecture hall with a punching calculator, they're engine boys o.

2.Medicine: What makes this course challenging, is because you'll be forced to read(jack) like your life depends on the degree of knowledge you obtain from their heavy an bulky textbooks. Some of them actually do go for thanksgiving, when they pass their MBBS exam, that contains Anatomy,physiology and biochem.

3.Biochemistry: people usually think that it's a combination of biology and chemistry. If you're one of such, abeg, it's a wrong impression. You will actually get familiar with Bio molecules and giant Organic structures, that will choke you up. This course requires much logic.
What makes it challenging,is that you'll have to
learn a lot within a short duration. Metabolic
pathways might seem frustrating atimes...*winks*. Another thing about this course is that their lecturers are always sadists, due to long years of studying brutal carbohydrate and enzyme structures.

4.Chemistry: I call this course the power,because these dudes can mix chemical concoctions of Ammonia and HCL and blow everywhere...chem guys, I dey joke o....Its actually one of the most difficult in physical science, because you'll make friends with differential equation in physical chemistry,which will leave you wondering if you're studying maths or chemical reactions.

5.Pharmacy: Its already obvious.don't know where to begin with this course.It overlaps critical aspect of chemistry. You hear stuffs like pharmacokinetics, drug metabolisms etc.

6.Architecture: the funny thing about this course is that it sounds cool and friendly,but when you get in,you know that not all that glitters are gold. You'll get familiar with geometric drawings,optics and so on, which atimes is usually a pain to the ass.

[url=myschool.com.ng/school/news/32337/most-challenging-courses-to-study-in-nigeria.html]Source[/url]
Wrong notion to young generation. No course is hard. The brain can study everything comfortably. It all depends on one's seriousness.

2 Likes

Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by Mekzmoney(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
If Mechanical is hard, what about Metallurgical and Materials Engineering? I believe is the hardest course in the faculty of engineering. Because Mechanical have options but Met/Mats has no options especially in ma school. U gat 2 knw abt foundry,metallurgy,materials,corrosion,ceramics n others wich are meant to be courses or options in Met/Mats....... GREAT AMMFES!
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by DNA9(m): 8:53am On Oct 31, 2014
emmalexabl:
@ Op...and where the hell is guidance and counselling

Oooboi,, u have mind o.
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by 01mcfadden(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
Keky:
Great METABOLITE
AceytlCoa
Re: Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria by abheey11: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2014
U r d most sensible person in dis houx. Y pple dy kal enginern dy kal al dis yeye course wey b say pple dy gt first klax and upper credit lik water....mak u go faculty of law 4 evri unversity wey dy naija, dere hz neva bin a first klas. And ona open mouth dy kal all dis cheap courses because say ona find am veri dificult, courses wey pple dy gt upper crdit lik beans. Go study law...u go knw say writen courses strng pass all dis chemicals and calculatn wey ona dy talk...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.