Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? (2521 Views)

The Secret Behind The Toothpaste Bottom Colour / How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan? / Causes Of Yellow,smelly Stone-like Lump In The Mouth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
There are some people whose mouths smell like latrine! It isn't because they want it like that but because some people have not found the right toothpaste yet.
For some people, it is the wrong brushing method or maybe something else. But for now, let's talk toothpaste.

NB: This is not a product bashing thread
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
umm I think they are all good. I personally use dabourherbal toothpaste, and its really good. it has mint which fights bad breath, tho I Still floss after smiley
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Yustash001(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oral-B...
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Close-up, the red one even. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by igomen: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
Colgate toothpaste is miles ahead of the pack. It gives fresh breath and prevent tooth decay. In the event of a tooth or teeth decay, Colgate Total comes to the rescue by preventing infection and protecting of the damaged tooth/teeth.
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
SpicyEve:
There are some people whose mouths smell like latrine! It isn't because they want it like that but because some people have not found the right toothpaste yet.
For some people, it is the wrong brushing method or maybe something else. But for now, let's talk toothpaste.

NB: This is not a product bashing thread

e be like people don too complain say ur mouth dey smell ni make u open dis thread so
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Waspy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Op, see a dentist abeg
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by menix(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
OP.. Mst u bash ursef.. Latrine kind of smell..
Well I fink using dettol wuld b ideal...

I don't fink tooth paste can remedy ur situation..
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by mytime24(f): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
menix:
OP.. Mst u bash ursef.. Latrine kind of smell..
Well I fink using dettol wuld b ideal...

I don't fink tooth paste can remedy ur situation..
. Wicked grin
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
Just because I opened a thread about mouth odour does not mean I suffer from it! I'm not surprised at those ridiculous comments; some people can't help but show their dumbness everywhere they go. Nairaland has plenty of 'em.
Just because an OP opens a thread about Ebola doesn't mean he/she has it!
The aim of this thread is to help people who can't seem to find the right toothpaste.

2 Likes

Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by PrincessB1(f): 1:13am On Oct 31, 2014
Dnt mind dem joor..... Oral-B all the way
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by jodeci(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2014
Sensodyne rapid action.
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by JigsawKillah(m): 2:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
close-up for me
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by Kologie: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
I saw a guy( a nairalander) this morning brushing/scrubbing his teeth with all his might, as if he was scrubbing a dirty toilet seat, and I was like: 'o boy, if your teeth is that dirty why don't you soak with JIK or Hypo before washing? '... Anyways, I rep team Oral B!
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by seangy4konji: 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
I m using oral b now and don't seem to like like it cause I drink beer and still feel like brushing second time for d perfect breath but daubur with mint is just perfect.
Re: Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? by dmcdad: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kologie:
I saw a guy( a nairalander) this morning brushing/scrubbing his teeth with all his might, as if he was scrubbing a dirty toilet seat, and I was like: 'o boy, if your teeth is that dirty why don't you soak with JIK or Hypo before washing? '... Anyways, I rep team Oral B!
Hehehehehehe... Wahala dey oooooo.

(1) (Reply)

. / Useful Herbs For Sexual Problems...weak erection, premature ejaculation & ED / Buy Life Detoxifying Machine Here At Thecompany Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.