Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. (2116 Views)

Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / Open Letter To Jega By A Serving Corper / Urgent: Can A Serving Nysc Member Travel For Summer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
I am a Batch B corp member currently serving at Ede, Ede south local government of Osun state. I woke up this morning and was feeling very cold and due to the fact that we are going to sign PV in the camp I garnered all my strength and took my bath. Considering my pocket, I didn't want to declear myself sick (we haven't received our allowance for the month) until this evening when I couldn't bear it again. I went to the govt hospital along the NYSC camp road with my I'd card and met no doc on duty but the nurse there asked me to wait for the doc. That alone took more than an hour(any patient wey wan die go die b4 den). I Used the waiting time to call home and some of my colleagues within. When the Doc arrived he prescribed some drugs, three of them and Parastermal was among the drugs. He directed me to meet the pharmacist around but to my surprise, none of the drugs was to be found. yes, not even parastermal. She(pharmacist) came out and told me "corper, we don't have any of those drugs. Sorry". Guy, I vexed. I said to myself, " guy u better no fall sick here". immediately, I started feeling relieved. I read LAW OF ATTRACTION and that is one of its principles. To avoid doubt, I went to the nearby pharmacy shop and got the whole drugs just for 3H. Why I'm Angry:
#Enugu state(my state) pay corpers 10k and I am here collecting 5k.
# We provide accommodation for Corpers but here NO. I rented a room for 24k. The landlord also decided to cash in on me but no wahala. He insisted I pay for one year while I am going to spend 10months. The landlady came one day and asked me for "MAGGI" I humbly refused because it was on day time and berely one week that I paid for the house through my nose. I don't want to talk about the children that beg everything even tuber of yam.
But the Good news is that I am getting better now.

Re: Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. by mascot87(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
ode corper
Re: Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. by Raiders: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Im from delta state and I served in Udi LGA Enugu; I got free accomodation. Its the best state to serve. My friend served in Osun state and he always complain about the state
Re: Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. by Krak(m): 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2014
Complain about the country as a whole, and about the situation we find ourselves.

Dont you know that everyone cannot have the same experience even in the same place?

Why do these graduates have such shallow thinking?
Re: Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Raiders:
Im from delta state and I served in Udi LGA Enugu. Its the best state to serve. My friend served in Osun state and he always complain about the state
Osun state is a joke. Since I came here I always call home as if I am still in school. The govt has refused to employ permanent teachers. They depend entirely on corpers but still can't assure their welfare.
Re: Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. by ajoskele(m): 5:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bros, I hail oo

(1) (Reply)

Statement Of Result Or Transcript (final Results) / NYSC Batch A (stream 2) To Pass Out 5th July / Nysc Batch C 2019 Online Registration Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.