Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,860 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 AM

5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport (541 Views)

Strange But Funny Pictures Of People Carrying Bags Of Cements / 8 Types Of People You Will Find In A Newspaper Joint / People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of People You Will Meet In An Airport by Mykel4God(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
I came back from work today and this topic came to my mind
This are the five types of people u will see in an airport
1. THE FANFAIR TEAM:This are the type of people always welcoming their people with fanfare,coming with drums and singers.
2. THE WELLWISHERS:They are not going anywhere,but u will see always droping their relatives at the airport. Some are even very pathetic to the extent of crying.........sometimes,it is very annoying
3. THE CLUELESS:This type of people has no information at all,completely clueless,you will hear them saying "is that the next flight"?,"when are we boarding"?,blah! blah!! blah!!!
4.THE NO-NONSENSE TEAM:They are always serious,no joke people,you will hear them saying,"hey,that's my seat"!,"don't ask me,ask someone else"!,and so on.
5. THE FIRST-TIMER:They are the type of people using the airport for the first time always asking a lot of question,you will hear them saying "how much is this and that"?,"where can i use the toilet"?,blah!blah!!blah!!!
Have fun as you read!
Packaged by Mykel4GOD
Twitter:@ogunduyimichael
Gmail:Ogunduyiolanrewaju@ gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

14 Signs To Know You Are Mad / Nigerian Navy Lastest News By Prop. John Luvu / Urgent Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.