Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? (2749 Views)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria / Which Tribe Will You Marry From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 31, 2014
A yoruba guy ofcuz
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2014
Ipledge:
I know why
Why? grin
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by maryam6(f): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2014
Liability:
kubelaji maryam
wasan lafiya? i knw u r nt nupe am i ryt?
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by mizcalvina(f): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Am getting married to an American guy...
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by coolzeal(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2014
I kinda have a thing for Akwa Ibom girls but my dad has been yelling at me Igbo women none stop. Well, wherever she come from is not a problem as long as we understand each other.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by PeachyPie: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2014
I can marry from any tribe in South and middle belt in Nigeria but not from North west and North East
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Edo/Yoruba babes
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
mizcalvina:
Am getting married to an American guy...
america? So u are looking 4 american guy? Continue waiting.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by mizcalvina(f): 1:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ukutsgp:
america? So u are looking 4 american guy? Continue waiting.
am not looking for him ok? We re together already abt to get married
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by extremelygolden: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Igboland. No retreat, no surrender.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by Ukutsgp(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
mizcalvina:
am not looking for him ok? We re together already abt to get married
ok
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by sayisayi(m): 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Human tribe. One that get mouth, ears and nyash.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by Drahmah: 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
Everyone has their flaws and strengths irrespective of what tribes they come from so the 'tribe Card' never really works. but I love ibo women cause they r really pretty, hausa women cause they are loyal n respectful to a fault, and Yoruba women cause they are very hospitable.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by ailehwise(m): 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
na pakistan o! she luv me die.infact she dey niger now. Goodbye to niger girls.
Re: Which Tribe Would You Want To Marry From? by UnknownT: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
Urhobo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Caught After Sending "Sexy" Snapchat To Husband With Another Man / An IG User Exposes A Gay Nigerian Stalking Him On Instagram (see Their Chats) / Man And His Wife (what Will You Do)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.