Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. (5973 Views)

Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Oya, over to the badoos of Nairaland. Am not ashamed to say this publicly that i am 19years old and I can't woo a girl. Am quit sure of my confidence but the thing is, I don't usually know what to say and how to respond during the conversion, especially, if its a girl am meeting for the first time. Please, your help is needed..

Help your brO in need..
Thanks
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by djeezy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
Smh
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by flylykace: 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ok I can be of help meanwhile go bring ur writing materials..........

I'm coming................

Leme wak, when I come we continue

Sometimes e de be me like say na lie I dey tell them which me no like to tell them ckicks lies about my person or about ma feelings fo them, but anytime ur feelings mashure wela wetin ye go talk go full wela fo ya mouth
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by crisycent: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
You wan give girl belley abi? No worry, that thing when no make papa and mama sew agbada for Christmas, you go soon know. Nor face your book, 19 years you wan begin use your small pen!$.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
crisycent:
You wan give girl belley abi? No worry, that thing when no make papa and mama sew agbada for Christmas, you go soon know. Nor face your book, 19 years you wan begin use your small pen!$.

I still find it hard to believe that common sense is scarce undecided
crisycent:

I still find it hard to believe that common sense is scarce

12 Likes

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by drey08(m): 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
ok I'm also 19
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
xixzler:

I still find it hard to believe that common sense is scarce undecided

I still find it hard to believe that common sense is scarce

He is giving you correct advice. You better cool down and face your studies. U don enter university?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hey bro. What you say doesn't matter - at all.

Picture your hottest girl, would you not listen if she talks about her cat or her hair or the blister on her feet? I might not, but you fvcking would.

Your problem is really not what to say. You're 19, so have most likely been talking for about 17 years. You're a fvcking talking expert!

Your problem is you don't TRUST that what you have to say is valuable enough.

ANYTHING you say is the most important thing that can ever be said!

Its valuable and worthy - because YOU are the one saying it.

Even, when a girl becomes attracted to you, she really does stop hearing what you say. She FEELS you.

5 Likes

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by EyeKandy(f): 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2014
Think of it like a conversation. Don't be hard on yourself and no, don't use crazy pick up lines. Ewwww grin

1. Watch her mood though some girls are naturally mean-faced. grin
2. Be polite - Hello, can I talk to you for a minute?
3. Introduce yourself confidently: I'm Xixzler, you caught my attention and i just wanna introduce myself. It will be nice to know you. What's your name? - If she responds positively, talk about school, ask more about her - how she spends her evenings, weekends, etc, look around you and talk about anything interesting or funny. (Don't ask open ended questions. let it be like you guys are gisting).

Secret: When you're smiling, its harder to turn you down unless she doesn't like you. If she's rude, walk away! Hope this helps.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
MrPresident1:

He is giving you correct advice. You better cool down and face your studies. U don enter university?
Yes
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Omolola1(f): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
You are just 19.,, keep calm and face your studies
as time goes on, the spirit of "wooing" shall be vested upon you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by MrPresident1: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
xixzler:

Yes

OK. Wooing a girl isn't such a big deal, walk up to a girl, stutter and stammer all you can, you will learn eventually. Watch your CGPA sha wink

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
EyeKandy:
Think of it like a conversation. Don't be hard on yourself and no, don't use crazy pick up lines. Ewwww grin

1. Watch her mood though some girls are naturally mean-faced. grin
2. Be polite - Hello, can I talk to you for a minute?
3. Introduce yourself confidently: I'm Xixzler, you caught my attention and i just wanna introduce myself. It will be nice to know you. What's your name? - If she responds positively, talk about school, ask more about her - how she spends her evenings, weekends, etc, look around you and talk about anything interesting or funny. (Don't ask open ended questions. let it be like you guys are gisting).

Secret: When you're smiling, its harder to turn you down unless she doesn't like you. If she's rude, walk away! Hope this helps.
God go make u bigger..thanks for d maturity jare..u're nt like some people..
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
BuddhaPalm:
Hey bro. What you say doesn't matter - at all.

Picture your hottest girl, would you not listen if she talks about her cat or her hair or the blister on her feet? I might not, but you fvcking would.

Your problem is really not what to say. You're 19, so have most likely been talking for about 17 years. You're a fvcking talking expert!

Your problem is that you don't trust TRUST that what you have to say is valuable enough.

ANYTHING you say is the most important thing that can ever be said!

Its valuable and worthy - because YOU are the one saying it.

Even, when a girl becomes attracted to you, she really does stop hearing what you say. She FEELS you.
Thanks
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
That he wants to woo a girl does nt mean he wants to start sle*ping with her abi op?

Just be yourself ,watch out 4 things that interest her ,talk abt it and chip your request in at the middle make sure you look into her eyes and smile while u state ur request .

Hope you are cute? If you are it wnt be so difficult.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
desire7:
That he wants to woo a girl does nt mean he wants to start sle*ping with her abi op?

Not at all. He wants them to play Snakes & Ladders.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Missmossy(f): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2014
You just gotta grow some balls,girls don't bite. Be confident and always try to avoid having a low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
BuddhaPalm:

Not at all. He wants them to play Snakes & Ladders.

Hmm u must be talking from experience,was that how you started?
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by dre11(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
Missmossy:
You just gotta grow some balls,girls don't bite. Be confident and always try to avoid having a low self esteem.

cheesy
cheesy
Grow some ballsshocked

So the one he has is not enough
#lesson learnt

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by dre11(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2014
desire7:

Just be yourself ,watch out 4 things that interest her ,talk abt it and chip your request in at the middle make sure you look into her eyes and smile while u state ur request .

Hope you are cute? If you are it wnt be so difficult.

cheesy
Cuteness is an essential ingredient to win a girl
Hum
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
Cuteness is an essential ingredient to win a girl
Hum

Finally you have returned from tumbaktoo grin
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by ERCROSS(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2014
Missmossy:

Some balls....
undecided undecided undecided

Seriously

Like how many more balls does he needs after d 2 he already has
sad
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
ERCROSS:

Some balls....
undecided undecided undecided

Seriously

Like how many more balls does he needs after d 2 he already has
sad
parlie how far now ? Ur face use style scarce oooo

1 Like

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by dre11(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
desire7:

Finally you have returned from tumbaktoo grin

cheesy
cheesy
I was told u were the mediator for those stolen cash that the SA govt impounded on their soilgrin

I hope u have sort release of the cashtongue
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by ERCROSS(m): 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
parlie how far now ? Ur face use style scarce oooo

Paddy mie..
Life has not been cool ova here jare..
Personal issues cha..

And is like nairaland is getting boring to me..
I dnt jst knw why..

1 Like

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by clubone05: 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2014
Then woo a boy angry

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by tosyne2much(m): 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
ERCROSS:

Paddy mie..
Life has not been cool ova here jare..
Personal issues cha..

And is like nairaland is getting boring to me..
I dnt jst knw why..
eeeeehya it happens too

Yeah NL is kind becoming boring, one of the reason why I like creating lively threads
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
cheesy
I was told u were the mediator for those stolen cash that the SA govt impounded on their soilgrin

I hope u have sort release of the cashtongue

Just state your interest in the share? Name your prize?
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by ERCROSS(m): 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
eeeeehya it happens too

Yeah NL is kind becoming boring, one of the reason why I like creating lively threads

I see u r trying broh.
More grease to ur elbow finger
Keep it up..
wink
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
ERCROSS:

I see u r trying broh.
More grease to ur elbow finger
Keep it up..
wink
some ppl just wan dey beef me sha
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by ERCROSS(m): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
tosyne2much:
some ppl just wan dey beef me sha

Yeah.
U made mention of it in ur diary.
Upon say ur threads dey make FrontPage
Who dem be naa..
Re: I Can't Woo A Girl: I Don't Know What To Say. by dre11(m): 11:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
desire7:

Just state your interest in the share? Name your prize?

Are u sure u can fulfill the condition and pre-conditions that is associated with the naming of itundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelanders Monikers You Might Not Be Able To Spell Correctly / Bleeping A Girl I Don't Love,how Do I Break Up With Her? / Guys With Tribal Marks Are Cute, With Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.