Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 AM

Fear Of Hell Fire! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fear Of Hell Fire! (1670 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Hell Fire! by chisombenedicta(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Many want to spend their eternity in heaven not because they really love God, but for the fear of hell fire.

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by honourhim: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
chisombenedicta:
Many want to spend their eternity in heaven not because they really love God, but for the fear of hell fire.

angry

So whats your point? People should do hard man and go to hell or what?
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by MrWhoKnows(m): 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Smh,but hell no dey nah.
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 31, 2014
Hell is a place of everlasting torment and eternal separation from God. No one should go there.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by TemitopeDaniel(m): 4:38am On Oct 31, 2014
I see hell as a place where Satan is given the chance to work on the sinners.A place will everlasting tears, scream and gnashing of teeth.

Many that died in sins are in hell fire right now, even many that died in Jesus but didn't serve him with ALL thier heart too won't make heaven.

If you want to be hot.. be!
if you wann be cold... be!
If you try to be the two.. Hell.

Change to God when you still have this life. No one is too young to die... Without being a perfect mind, to make heaven wouldn't be an easy task!

Tee'Dan

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by Ochiban: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Every body wants to go to heaven but no one wants to die
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by asalimpo(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2014
Anyway dat gets u outta hell is okay. Som avoid exam failure by crammg others by mastering d subject. Both pass but one barely avoids gettg an F,the other gets very high scores. But both pass.
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by alingo4life: 9:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Op. Are you a virgin? Tell me the truth now.
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by chisombenedicta(f): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2014
alingo4life:
Op. Are you a virgin? Tell me the truth now.
jamb question tongue
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by chisombenedicta(f): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2014
MrWhoKnows:
Smh,but hell no dey nah.
hell is real!
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by alingo4life: 11:31am On Nov 01, 2014
chisombenedicta:
jamb question tongue
lol. Lol. U see.now u dey fear hell fire wey no exist. Abeg me don send u PM jare. Make una be my friend jare.
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by chisombenedicta(f): 11:35am On Nov 01, 2014
alingo4life:
lol. Lol. U see.now u dey fear hell fire wey no exist. Abeg me don send u PM jare. Make una be my friend jare.
don't be an ignoranomus hell fire exists
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by alingo4life: 11:38am On Nov 01, 2014
chisombenedicta:
don't be an ignoranomus hell fire exists
evidence please my dear. You're too beautiful to belive in all those fairy tales jare. Abeg my mobile is 08166270971. Beep me on whatsapp make we. Yarn.
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by MrWhoKnows(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
chisombenedicta:
hell is real!
Hello Chisom baby,you care for a debate with facts?
Re: Fear Of Hell Fire! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
chisombenedicta:

angry
yeye thread

(1) (Reply)

Short Stories That Would Boost Your Faith / VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible / Angola Out-rightly BANS Islam, All Mosques To Be DESTROY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.