Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,932 members, 7,803,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? (836 Views)

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning / Shocking: Flying Horse In Saudi Arabia Caught On Camera Flying In The Sky / What Kind Of Dog Can One Use For Home Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? by juwoonn(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2014
you need to check this. I just went out and discovered the moon has formed a reflecting circle. I don't understand bcs I've never seen such before.
Re: What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? by luvlyoracle(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
juwoonn:
you need to check this. I just went out and discovered the moon has formed a reflecting circle. I don't understand bcs I've never seen such before.
pics?
Re: What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
How old are you btw?

Just a normal moon nah...

Or you're stunned as to how it is perfectly divided?

It's a half-moon in my end here.
Re: What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? by juwoonn(m): 10:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
luvlyoracle:
pics?
lol.. na night we dey na. I tried to snap but I no see am capture. its gone now sha
Re: What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? by juwoonn(m): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
blizard44:
How old are you btw?

Just a normal moon nah...

Or you're stunned as to how it is perfectly divided?

It's a half-moon in my end here.
lol.. u no check on time
Re: What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
juwoonn:

lol.. u no check on time
Maybe sha...grin

Hope you're enjoying the bright night gan?

Been reminiscing on mah days in mah villa. The moon can work wonder...
Re: What Kind Of Moon Is In The Sky Right Now? by juwoonn(m): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
blizard44:
Maybe sha...grin

Hope you're enjoying the bright night gan?

Been reminiscing on mah days in mah villa. The moon can work wonder...
lol....
baba ti pe labule

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / 40kva PERKINS Generator For Sale / Flying Black Horse In Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Caught On Cam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.