Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,497 members, 7,801,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ (5883 Views)

Victoria Daropale Wins "Fresh Faces Modeling Contest" In Spain / Photo: Victoria's Secret Unveils N400 Million ($2 Million) Bra. / Nuage, Bath And Body Works Products! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2008
~I love the Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection :These are my favourite mosturizing creamy body wash/shower gel ~ Lotion & Body splash!!!

*Enchanted Orchid
*Irresistable apple
*Cherry Blossom
*Mango Mandarin
*Warm Vanilla Sugar
*Sweet Pea

~My CLASSICS™ Pleasures fav. are ~

*Plumeria
*Brown sugar & Fig
*Country Apple
*Pearberry
*Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin

~ Don't you just hate it when they don't carry the brand/certain products no more?!! aargh!! I soooOo miss the Temptation Brand -Frosting Forever . . i Loove it ever so much,still got half a bottle left,am using only when necessary,very special occassion!! grin

~I want to try out the body scrubs,any one using any they would /could recommend ?

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/home/index.jsp

~The Men can check out this link,there are a range of grooming products for you too!! wink

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/category/index.jsp?categoryId=3256888&cp=2484525

Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 2:26am On Nov 19, 2008
~I Think Victoria Secret to me is the next best thing after slice bread! grin Absolutely love the Secret Garden Bath/ Lotions/Body mist/Wash/ Splash collection!! My Mam & Sis dont disappoint me either,i never run out of supply !! - i get a regular supply & am most excited whenever they have sales,i'll get a dozen or more of my fav. scents!! B/c it wasnt sold in the UK,they make a lovely christmas gift for my g/f too!! Now it can be bought at the Airport Duty Free!!

*Sweet Temptation
*Amber Romance
*Strawberries & Champagne
*Pure Seduction
*Blooming Romance
*Love Spell
*Vanilla Lace
*Sweeet Daydream
*Endless Love

~I tend to get hooked on the products that get discontinued/special promotions sad

*Key Lime Body Mist/Lotion: am missing a hell of a lot
*Souffle mousse,trying hard to remember the name,it came in three tantalizing smelling scents,w/ a wooden spoon:mama mia,when i apply that,i can almost eat myself!!Its sold on Ebay for some ridiculous prize me sis told me,i had to give her one out of the three!! She had to B-E-G for it!!

Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by osisi6(f): 2:29am On Nov 19, 2008
You need to invest your money or buy a property rather than waste money on all these things.
You'll still look the same after it all
nobody can tell if you used lux or victoria secret
spend your money wisely
If you saved what you spent on all those products you'll have 100,000 pounds in your retirement account.
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by KarmaMod(f): 2:36am On Nov 19, 2008
lol osisi

I don't do their lotion or soap myself, seriously that stuff is for white skin. I'll stick to my Vaseline Cocoa Butter

I don't mind their body mists/sprays though but only when it's part of their annual sale
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by OgidiBoy(m): 2:43am On Nov 19, 2008
Is Mohawkchic a sale associate for Victoria secrets?

****By the way what am I doing on a Ladies thread shocked shame on me*******
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by savanaha: 2:44am On Nov 19, 2008
OgidiBoy:

Is Mohawkchic a sale associate for Victoria secrets?

****By the way what am I doing on a Ladies thread shocked shame on me*******

grin grin grin grin
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by savanaha: 2:46am On Nov 19, 2008
*osisi:

You need to invest your money or buy a property rather than waste money on all these things.
spend your money wisely
If you saved what you spent on all those products you'll have 100,000 pounds in your retirement account.

Hahahaha, you ended it right then and there
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by osisi6(f): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

lol osisi

I don't do their lotion or soap myself, seriously that stuff is for white skin. I'll stick to my Vaseline Cocoa Butter

I don't mind their body mists/sprays though but only when it's part of their annual sale

The spray "rain kissed leaves" from bath and body works is all I get from there.
and one bottle can last me one year since I always have my "chloe narcisse" that is my best and only perfume for the last 10 years till I started using this other one.
wake up in the morning,use caress body wash I buy from the neighborhood Walgreen or grocery store and Jergens body lotion at 8.99 only for a big jar
Apply Johnson's baby oil  on my ashy heels and deodorant under my pits I'm good to go cool
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by milknhoney(f): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2008
I absolutely LOVE the Warm Vanilla Sugar from BBW!!!
I only wear it come winter time. Something about it just screams winter to me.
But I only use it for its smell because come winter I tend to cling to my Olay 24 hr Quench.
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by OgidiBoy(m): 2:51am On Nov 19, 2008
*osisi:

The spray "rain kissed leaves) from bath and body works is all I get from there.
wake up in the morning,use caress body wash I buy from the neighborhood Walgreen or grocery store and Jergens body lotion at 8.99 only for a big jar
Apply Johnson's baby oil  on my ashy heels and deodorant under my pits I'm good to go cool

You see that's why Mr Osisi is always chasing after white girls with smooth skin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*******Ogidiboy runs from thread*****
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by osisi6(f): 2:55am On Nov 19, 2008
OgidiBoy:

You see that's why Mr Osisi is always chasing after white girls with smooth skin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

*******Ogidiboys runs from thread*****

Victoria and her secrets have nothing on me
I have better things to do with my money that enrich an already rich empire that inflate their prices and fleece naive customers
Ogidi boy Mr Osisi loves the fact that I save him money
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by OgidiBoy(m): 2:59am On Nov 19, 2008
*osisi:

Victoria and her secrets have nothing on me
I have better things to do with my money that enrich an already rich empire that inflate their prices and fleece naive customers
Ogidi boy Mr Osisi loves the fact that I save him money

I hear you my sister, don't mind me ooooo I was just kidding. I think it's just a waste of money too.
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:11am On Nov 19, 2008
*osisi:

spend your money wisely

~You spend your money on what you like,I spend MY Money on what i like,Thank You Very Much!! Whatever gratification,i get from Buying or using it is my Dam Bizness i suppose!!

~This sista have no reason to be wooried about Retirement funds or Property!!
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by CodeRED(f): 3:23am On Nov 19, 2008
Osisi , what you know about "victoria don tell all her secret?" lol,
Truth be told, one of my  client's mom is some marketing director at Limited Brands( the company which owns VS, Express, Limited et al) so I usually get the products free. What amazes me is that i sneaked into her room one day(lol) well not exactly, had to use the bathroom upstairs since the one downstairs had issues, and low and behold she had a jar of vasaline intensive cream on her dresser, There was NOT no VS products anywhere in that house,

I personally think the products are over-rated and NOT made for people of colour. But realistically speaking , to each its own,

Mohawk, how is my lil boyfriend doing?  And to answer your question, the ONLY product of theirs I really fancy is a "brown sugar body scrub" I think it was discontinued last year after the holiday season,

Ladies, take it easy,
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 3:28am On Nov 19, 2008
CodeRED:

Mohawk, how is my little boyfriend doing?  And to answer your question, the ONLY product of theirs I really fancy is a "brown sugar body scrub" I think it was discontinued last year after the holiday season,

~He's doing great Ta. Am yet to try/use any of their body scrubs products!!
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by iice(f): 4:44am On Nov 22, 2008
Don't have a favorite. I do like the Amber fragrance and love spell of VS. I like the body oil mixed with fragrance and body butter of B&B.
But will i carry myself to go buy them? No. My aunt and mom give them to me and i mix them with my regular pomade (petroleum jelly) and whatever lotion that is around. I mix them all tongue
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by rhodacious(f): 4:03pm On Nov 22, 2008
i have only used the victorias secrets amber romance, dont know about the rest of their products, wish we get to have sales and all here in jos, but it doesnt happen, instead one smart chic/dude gets them at sales, and sells to us for 1,800naira. it is worth it anyway, cos i liked it all the way, though my kids sometimes spray it on spiders and ants on the wall angry, they refuse to realise it isnt mobil, raid or mortein undecided.
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:17pm On Nov 22, 2008
iice:

Don't have a favorite. I do like the Amber fragrance and love spell of VS. I like the body oil mixed with fragrance and body butter of B&B.
But will i carry myself to go buy them? No. My aunt and mom give them to me and i mix them with my regular pomade (petroleum jelly) and whatever lotion that is around. I mix them all tongue

~Lol,w/ your mixture,you can make your very own brand name tongue

~Never used the body butter or body oil of either brand tho!am more into the lotions,body bath & Splash for now!! grin
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2008
rhodacious:

i have only used the victorias secrets amber romance, don't know about the rest of their products, wish we get to have sales and all here in jos, but it doesnt happen, instead one smart chic/dude gets them at sales, and sells to us for 1,800naira. it is worth it anyway, because i liked it all the way, though my kids sometimes spray it on spiders and ants on the wall angry, they refuse to realise it isnt mobil, raid or mortein undecided .

~Lol grin My son uses some of mine as air freshner cheesy . . You can check out the link for other products

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSBAFNUPZZZ&cgnbr=OSBAFNUPZZZ&rfnbr=5218
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by funkybaby(f): 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2008
@ post

I have both the ''pure seduction'' and ''sweet temptation'' body mist. I prefer the ''pure seduction''
There is really nothing so spectacular about the product. It does not last for long on the body even when i spray a lot on me (maybe its due to naija's hot climatic conditions).

Oh yes, the damn thing is rather expensive and in my own opinion not worth it. I got each for 2,500 naira. . . rather, just buy a well known perfume.
Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by ikamefa(f): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2008
@topic

the very sexy hot lotion and eau de parfumcologne " grin"

i went in there today to try and buy again na run i run comot ! amma wait till thier semi annual sale jare them dey crase with all those high prices

Re: ~ What Are Your Favourite Bath & Body Works Or Victoria Secret Products ?~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:20am On Nov 30, 2008
ikamefa:

@topic

the very sexy hot lotion and eau de parfumcologne " grin"

i went in there today to try and buy again na run i run comot ! amma wait till their semi annual sale jare them dey crase with all those high prices

~Lol ikamefa cheesy It's always best to buy on sale!Doesnt leave a hole in your pocket wink

(1) (Reply)

Eye Appealing Ankara For Your Aso Ebi Events / 2022 Low Cut Styles For Ladies | 50 Top Exquisite Low Cut Hairstyles For Ladies / Check Out This Flawless Big Box Braids, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.