Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business (1882 Views)

Business Plan For Printing And Publishing Business / Need Help Starting Magazine Publishing Business / Starting A Publishing Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
Having searched the Internet, I have discovered that people rarely talk about how to start this business. My interaction with a publisher shows that people can make good money from it with low start up capital. Please any guru in the house with such knowledge should mentor us as I need to print my own flyers, brochure and books myself

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 31, 2014
So nobody wants to share the knowledge bah?
Re: How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business by 2dmax(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2015
BigBoyz32, pls I need some clarifications from you asap. my numbers is 08020824716. many thanks.
Re: How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
2dmax:
BigBoyz32, pls I need some clarifications from you asap. my numbers is 08020824716. many thanks.

Send me a mail: enyumpatrick@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Printing And Publishing Business by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Bigboyz32:
Having searched the Internet, I have discovered that people rarely talk about how to start this business. My interaction with a publisher shows that people can make good money from it with low start up capital. Please any guru in the house with such knowledge should mentor us as I need to print my own flyers, brochure and books myself

You might find this link useful

http://www.wealthresult.com/2013/08/How-to-start-printing-business-in-Nigeria.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soap Making And Packaging With Modern Techniques And Marketing Tips. / See Reason To Hold Your Wife's Hand In A Shopping Mall: Photo / 12 Business Ideas You Can Start With N200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.