Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! (923 Views)

Happy Birthday Ymodulus. / SEUN Pls Take Down The Insufficient Permission On Ymodulus Thread Now!!! / Some One Please Save Ymodulus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by luxanne(f): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
We live in a world where technology has become a household name, where everyone is tuned to the internet for one information or the other, hence, caution needs to be taken with what we write online as it could either make or mar anyone out there.

A large number of us must have read through this thread "My Last Days. Death, Funeral, Pains, Xraying the Life Of A Ymodulus, A Psycho" and have dropped diverse posts on how true or untrue that story is, am not gonna talk about these comments, but however, one thing I want us to realize/remember is the fact that - there are indeed real people out there going through this exact ordeal or even worst and are ashamed to open up lest they be mocked and ridiculed - and going by some comments on that thread, you'l agree with me they aint wrong to think/feel so.

I for one used to also not believe every issues i read on nairaland, some maybe, but that orientation changed the day I realised that, even when these stories are made up, even when the Op is an attention seeker, real people with these challenges do exist, hence, giving words of encouragement/advice on such thread will go a long way in helping someone else we never thought of helping.

Now to the reason why this thread is being created, I specifically made it all about ymodulus due to obvious reasons but I also want to extend it to all who's been going thru one ailment, situation, challenges and what have you - this thread is for y'all, myself inclusive smiley

So from time to time, Words of encouragement, Motivational talks will be posted on here by anyone who deemed it fit to comment, these words I believe will help us fight on and never give up/quit.

Finally, I say to every commentator, please, this is to be taken seriously, no jokes, jabs and all what not on here, let's help some souls get back on, thank you smiley smiley

Tag: Mizmycoli smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
To everyone facing any kind of challenge in life.

Never give up in life.

There is always someone who's condition is more difficult than yours and they pray to God to even have a situation like yours.

In all condition, give thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 31, 2014
Ok, let me kick start.........

Guys, when ever u feel depressed, look around you. Where u are, ur position etc is someone else's Prayer point.
So you'v got no money to buy shoes, someone else will give anything to get legs like yours.
You say you've got no job, well, guess what,u have a roof over your head, and can still purchase mb to browse nairaland... Bro/sis, there's someone out there whose got no phones, and sleeps outdoors....
Remember we'll leave everything behind in this world, so its useless to worry about these things.

Just smile , its just a phase and this too shall pass...... And at the end, you'll just keep smiling.

4 Likes

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by dre11(m): 12:07am On Oct 31, 2014
We are all giving just one chance to live

Let live it to the fullest and impact on a soul that would wake up one day and be challenged by what u did go through to make an impact on this generation and live it to the fullest

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Just say to yourself, when ever u feel depressed or tense,

"It is well with my soul"

Life means a lot of things to many people. The world has no place for pity. Man up, look up and hope. Cry,weep,sob,breakdown,rise up, laugh, smile , but whatever you do,

Never give up and never give out..... Just keep breathing.....

And remember, It is well with your soul

3 Likes

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by luxanne(f): 12:17am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks guys, I do appreciate your words smiley
Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by MizMyColi(f): 1:39am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by tpiah2: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2014
he certainly has a lot of female admirers, way to go.

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by naijaboiy: 2:02am On Oct 31, 2014
cool

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 31, 2014
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of
attitude on life. Attitude to me is more important
than facts. It is more important than the past, than
education, than money, than circumstances, than
failures, than what other people think or say or do. It
is more than appearance, gift, or skill. It will make or
break a company...a church...a home. The
remarkable thing is we have a choice every day
regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
We cannot change our past...The only thing we can do
is play on the string we have and that is our attitude.
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me,
and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we
are in charge of our attitudes." -Charles Swindoll

"Do not assume that she who seeks to
comfort you now, lives untroubled among
the simple and quiet words that sometimes
do you good. Her life may also have much
sadness and difficulty, that remains far
beyond yours. Were it otherwise, she would
never have been able to find these words."
~Rainer Maria Rilke

HOLD ON wink

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Waspy(m): 3:29am On Oct 31, 2014
I wish him well

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 31, 2014
We love you bro

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Godmother(f): 6:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Let me add also that a lot of us are going through one problem or the other. The solution is just to take it one day at a time and concentrate on going through that day. Depression is real and quite bad, at that point you want to end it all. I get where Ymodulus is coming from cos I recently came out of a deep depreesion.

I'm not going to bore you all as to the cause of my depression. But how I came out of it? Prayer. I'm a strong believer in God and prayer and I pray about every little thing. It may be a one-liner that I murmur to God while
on the road, or a 30 minute session. But one thing I know is that I usually have peace each time I prayed.

So to all those going through depression , my word to you is Be strong and go to God/Allah in prayer. Also learn to take life One Step at a Time.

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by jejemanito: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2014
Op nice thinking but then again with what you said you wanna achieve with this thread then why in God's name is that psycho's name in the title of this thread

Chizzy94 was damn right

Every thread with relative issues must now have Ymodulus written beside the title
Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by Fkhalifa(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
my own is pls and pls when contemplating suicide remember the dead has gone but the people around you ill be subjected to pain,sadness and all kinds of emotional trauma,which i feel has caused more harm than good.

To my fellow humans lets all know that this worldly life,the sad reality is we are bound to have both the good and bad moments,good and bad news,good and bad health etc

so whenever we down we should be rest assured that betters days are coming and vice verse

on earth we are to experience paradise and earth but after death its either of the twain.

1 Like

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by MizMyColi(f): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2014

To everyone reading this, who has been through or is going through highly depressing times………I have this to say, TOUGH TIMES DON’T LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.
There are so many things and people to live for.
Don’t give up.
Don’t despair.
I wish you (I mean you going through that emotional setback right now) could see how much love and compassion flows in my heart for you, you’d get drowned in it.
Please don’t take your life or do anything rash.
Don’t suffer in silence either……….
Reach out to someone, reach out to me, if your heart leads you to.
I may not have the immediate solution, but I promise you this one thing…………
I’ll listen to you…….I’ll comfort you.

I believe in the creator, so please let me pray for you.
“From this moment, may your life be filled with Joy and with laughter. May you know peace that defies human understanding. May you come into the awareness that you are never really alone, that the universe and God the creator is cheering you on – even when it doesn’t feel like it. May you know how awesome, how complete and how whole you are, by reason of the one who lives in you.
Finally, may the grace and love of God our creator be with you, now and always.”

Your best is yet to manifest
Hang in there wink

It gets better.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by dre11(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
The best part of life is to make an impact

During the course of making an impact
We do bring smiles to the faces of some people

Why then do we wanna make those we did make an impact on with our actions .....see us when we do things we thought it is right

but nature and the inner man in us did know it is wrong (but we felt its is the easy way out) and neglect the impact and consequences of what our actions will do on those we did put smile on their face till now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love For Ymodulus And Everyone About To Give Up! by okotv(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
just before you give up on life...

think on what kept you till that time....

life is like a lake, no one knows how deep the lake of life is until he or she enters into it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Bargain With Market Women / Female Kidnapper Caught And Disgraced Publicly / Tayo Faniran Debunks $350,000 Cash Reward On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.