Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,356 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:30 AM

Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October (949 Views)

When Allawee Refuse To Enter And You Have To Go For CDS / New Allawee For Corpers (picture) / Akure Corpers: Get This Big Mini Flat At A Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October by Niyinficient(m): 11:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Corp members who participated in last month's Senatorial bye election in Niger state has been paid #12695 as their monthly allowance for the month of October.

The reason for the deduction of #7105 is as a result of the said over-paid INEC fee for those that participated in the election.

Earlier dis month, corpers, especially batch B members who took part in the election received bank alerts of #13890 as INEC remuneration for the exercise, while some received 6885, there have been different figures about as at what the actual payment is.

However, as alerts started coming in as from yesterday, most people got 12695, this has really got a lot of corpers angry as some have vowed not to participate in the forth coming PVC and CVR exercises as well as the 2015 election.

When some INEC officials were contacted, they said they have paid the money into NYSC account even before the election. Although they refused to state d actual amount meant for each corper.

Now if at all the said 'over-payment' is to be deducted, its not suppose to be #7105 but #6890.....what has happened to the over #215? There is not suppose to be any bank charges again as the bank charges have been earlier deducted when the money was first paid.....so could it been that it is the bank who have decided to be remove this 'change' or NYSC? ......cos 19800 - 6890 is suppose to be 12820 not 12695........and why has INEC not announced d designated amount for Corpers that participate in any of their exercises? GEJ look into this!
Re: Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Anybody that touches my hard earned allowee eh, wether i work for inec or not, the kind of stroke dat wil happen to dat person, na only me go treat am...

1 Like

Re: Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Anybody that touches my hard earned allowee eh, wether i work for inec or not, the kind of stroke dat wil happen to dat person, na only me go treat am...

Lwtmb
Re: Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Re: Niger State Corpers Get 12,695 As Allawee For October by yorex2011: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Cutehector4u:

U wan make me fall from my mat with laff ni grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo: NYSC Members In Kebbi State Taught To Use M60 Guns As They Prepare For El / Which State In Nigeria Is The Best For NYSC? / BATCH B 2015 Group!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.