Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:09 PM

Failed Interswitch Webpay Transaction.please Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Failed Interswitch Webpay Transaction.please Help! (1523 Views)

Quick/ Easy Way Of Making Deposit Into Your Merrybet Online Via Webpay / Atm: Interswitch Latest Scampages: Beware! / Atm Interswitch Scam! Be Carefull (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failed Interswitch Webpay Transaction.please Help! by Blaqsmith(m): 12:26am On Oct 31, 2014
On the 29th of Oct. 2014,at around 5:44pm I made an attempt to pay my school fees using my ATM MasterCard after I've waited more than 3hours in the banking hall in futility as I was being told by the bank workers that the server wasn't good and I had to wait.I tried paying the fees online through the interswitch webpay online banking system.I gave my ATM card details to complete the transaction. Immediately I finished with the payment,an alert was sent to me by my bank that my account has been debited with the description "WebPay transaction".
Just yesterday,the school sent me an email that the tansaction was incomplete and hence tagged "FAILED".I was like WTF? ...I lodged my complaints with school authority and also sent a mail to my bank.I even had to go to the bank to write a letter to the bank manager on the same mess.I was told by the school that I should go and check my account balance that the money must have been reversed,but when I did,it is still the same problem.

I am somehow confused and frustrated because this is not the first time I will be involved in online banking transaction.

I hope fellow Nairalanders who are into banking can help me here to recover my money from interswitch and webpay asap.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Failed Interswitch Webpay Transaction.please Help! by mekaboy(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2014
So ur bank and school could not help u recover ur mny na nairaland members go fit abi? Anyway thanks for having faith in us
Re: Failed Interswitch Webpay Transaction.please Help! by Blaqsmith(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2014
mekaboy:
So ur bank and school could not help u recover ur mny na nairaland members go fit abi? Anyway thanks for having faith in us

Thanks for saying something.

I came here to open this thread 'cause I believe there are members who could be in one way or the order be a worker at the interswitch webpay company.

Moreover,I have lodged complaints to the bank and school,but I just feel curious on the reversal of my funds.

(1) (Reply)

10 Funny Photos Of Aisha Buhari That Depict Typical Nigerian Mothers Reactions / NASA Confirms Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In Nov. 2015 / Download 2baba - Coded Tinz [official Video] Ft. Phyno, Chief Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.