Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,844 members, 7,798,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website (39133 Views)

Checkout Olisa Metuh's Swag Today Immediately Handcuff Was Removed From Him(pics / It’s Wrong To Exclude South East From NASS Leadership, Says Yakassai / Mandela's First Visit To Nigeria After Being Released In 1990 (video And Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by ikeduru2002: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2014
This is an interest and politic 4 you ; he thought he is wise

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by eleko1: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Thank U so much and many thanks to the man that described d otuoke man as kindergarten president,he neva disappoint one with his gross stewpidity.If he think that the Hausa/fulani and the Gbajabiamila Femi in the house will look on,he better wake up.Truly,Jona is indeed a RETARDED
eye4eye:
Action in futility. If Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors think Hausas in the house will be willing to oust Tambuwal, he must be joking or high on Otuoke kaikai. Jona will only make the house rally around Tambuwal.

Sometime in December, there are 23 PDP House member switching to APC.

Watch this space by December 10. Nigeria will witness the biggest decampment from PDP to APC.

Jona, PDP and saTAN ambassadors should be ready for rude awakening.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Hmmm. Be updated!
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by chaloner(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=abbas2 post=27606183][/quote]yes dear nd dats d end of him , big fool
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Lanceslot(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2014
Obipat:
That's what happens when u have a desperate presidennt. BabaGod pls deliver us from pdp hands. I don't know why reasonable Igbos support this man them call GEJ
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.... I'll never ever cast my vote for onye awusa.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by femmy2010(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
mazzi:
tell us why u support the gambaris to continue to mortgage the future of this country after 40yrs of failed leadership.anu mpama

This is not a matter of Tribe(Gambari or Owambe or Nna), it is a matter of good governance.
Nigerians are gradually breaking down the Tribal and religious barrier that has held us down for years.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
atlwireles:
Tambuwal has no where to go but down. The political consensus in Abuja and Sokoto is to strip him bare. You don't pick a fight with the federal government, when you depend on them for survival.
what survival , so you can smaile at your boss when he humiliates you ?
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by temitemi1(m): 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tambuwal, u haven't seeing anything!! This is jst d begining of ur down fall man. Next time u dnt f**k with federal government... GEJ till 2019 lobatan!!!

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Raiders:
Actions of a desperate presidency. Nigeria politics is a joke. I thought there was suppose to be division of power from the executive and legislative government. The presidency has no business interfering in the business of the legislative arm of government
this is to tell you the level impunity has gotten to in Nigeria . where a president thinks he is God .
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
adioolayi:
This government actions is becoming too ridiculous.....Why not deal with this development underneath? The more they fight Tambuwal aggressively, the more sympathy and popularity he is gaining . I am watching in 3D as scenario unfolds
a display of dullness on his part ... opening the eyes of Nigerians to details of the law.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Tymax(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lol. Looks like what a teenager would do in revenge.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by wallex1983(m): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Why the thing come dey pain Jona like this naa?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
sublimes:
What crime has GEJ committed? What has he done to go to prison? Why this hate? We blame GEJ for everything and that's the reason for our failure as a nation. The hausa/fulani who are bent on frustrating this man don't know that "what goes around comes around". One day it would be the turn of the "Gambari's" and I just hope his reign would be smooth too.
he should stop licking the asses of these hausa's just to remain in power . he should let his works and credence speak for him .
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by PStacks(m): 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
PDP is just too desperate for my liking..

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Asam2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
If I don't support GEJA, is it Buhari I will support? They frustrated his tenure just to make him look incompetent and expect my vote abi..... Better its GEJA whose capability and action is predictable. IMO

that show the level of your illitracy, how can an ordinary citizen frustrate a government and steel work freelly in the same country? beside, rosted brains like yours always say this but can not provide any evedence.

i dont expect to hear this stup*d excuse anymore after failling to smogle weapond by mr president himsels. maybe, he is helping buhari to make his gorvernment on governable.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Lanrefreshkid: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
I weep for my dear country Nigeria...Nigeria is fuc.ked

A country where party is more important than peoples need.
A country where you have no liberty to any party of your choice.

wetin dis person do now??

cos he no dey PDP again dem dey fraustrate his life..ok

I used to believe in Jonathan but now i can confirm there is no Jonathan, No president but PDP...Jona is a big failure

Naigeriya jagajaga, Everything scater scater( in Eedris' voice)

I wld prefer to vote Shekau to all this bunch of stupid people...

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
mazzi:
u don start sermon abi?i thought u guys said oga jona can't kill a fly...ndi ara

I've got no business with Jonathan, I deal with experienced and smart people who are bold enough to take actions that could benefit their followers. Jonathan doesn't has any of those qualities. He's a disgrace to ph.D holders and nigerians as a whole. I could only reply and comment on PDP's actions and decisions, not Jonathan's.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
bunmioguns:
When Ali Modu Sherrif(alleged Boko Haram sponsor) decamped from APC to PDP, he was giving extra security and allowed to and fro @ Maiduguri airport, Aminu Tambuwal decamped from PDP to APC his security details were withdrawn and his name removed from NASS website

Politics in Nigeria, make you just sit down dey look
lols @ your pic .... same way we have been hearing on forums , yet nothing. he is not a man of his words..... give me 4 years , now he is asking for more.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Lanrefreshkid: 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Asam2:

that show the level of your illitracy, how can an ordinary citizen frustrate a government and steel work freelly in the same country? beside, rosted brains like yours always say this but can not provide any evedence.

i dont expect to hear this stup*d excuse anymore after failling to smogle weapond by mr president himsels. maybe, he is helping buhari to make his gorvernment on governable.

Educate dem pls..
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by eleko1: 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wake Up.Wic Nig go boil?Abacha put Obj in Prison,nah by divine intervention baba waka comot,NOTHING HAPPENED and nothing go happen if they toast the thief behind bar(Wish they still have Ita Eko)
cupidhero:

Their is something some of you do'n't understand,every tribe has it's own secret warriors,if GMB rules nigeria he would never imprison jonathan. You dey use waterside boys play abi? have you ever wondered what gives people like tompolo & asari the guts to talk violence without being questioned? The day GEJ goes to prison will be the day nigeria boils.PDP,APC and their supporters are full of shiit

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
cupidhero:

Their is something some of you do'n't understand,every tribe has it's own secret warriors,if GMB rules nigeria he would never imprison jonathan. You dey use waterside boys play abi? have you ever wondered what gives people like tompolo & asari the guts to talk violence without being questioned? The day GEJ goes to prison will be the day nigeria boils.PDP,APC and their supporters are full of shiit
tamapali and asaro talks shit because of Gej ... have you forgotton what happened in odi . which water side boys . it wont take a minute to turn them to land side girls.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
for once, I believe PDP is playing politics of Bitterness and it is not good for the polity

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Akingbiz: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
PDP is not doing good by doing this. Nigeria is lawless country in the hand of PDP. What good does it serve to strip a man of his right and dignity, i can assure u that tanbuwal would come out strong. Jonathan adminstration is full of abuse of power.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Chibabi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Arabambi1:
The last time I checked, Mimiko defected to PDP from Labour Party, PDP didn't advise him to do the needful by resigning neither were his security personnel removed . Talk of double-sided. This can only happen in Naija. Naija I hail theee oooooooooooo. OMG I love this country shocked cool grin
na wia dis bush rat comot frm na? U too wnt †☺ comment because every body is commenting rit? Quote wia in d constitution da says a Governor shud resign if he decamps to anoda party
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by PStacks(m): 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Raiders:
Actions of a desperate presidency. Nigeria politics is a joke. I thought there was suppose to be division of power from the executive and legislative government. The presidency has no business interfering in the business of the legislative arm of government

Jonathan is a moafucking dictator worse than Idi amin, worse than Gen Abacha..

The earlier we c it the better.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by aguizm(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
dridowu:
PDP are more than desperate to clinch the power. When the constitution says 2/3. PDP frustrating house members from Rivers, Edo, Ogun, e.t.c PDP also frustrating NGF. I Tire 4 una oooooo. I won't be suprised comes December when the house reconvene and PDP has their own speaker and APC has their own also. In short, i want to believe that the lower chamber has finish their assisgnment for the tenure because for any decorum to occur again that will be after inauguration of a new house after May 29 2015:
Jonathan is even too kind hearted self, if I were in his shoes I for don go otuoke give this tambuwal of a traitor transformer sized leg mk I c d leg wet him go use waka campaign under APShit. APC e rats now jubilating became he defected he is now a saint abi. Bloody hypocrites.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Akingbiz: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
SlimBrawnie:
If I don't support GEJA, is it Buhari I will support? They frustrated his tenure just to make him look incompetent and expect my vote abi..... Better its GEJA whose capability and action is predictable. IMO
Shutup. You small rat that knows nothing about politics. One word of advice i have for you is to go buy ur regular ice cream as usual.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
chukwudi44:

dream on!!!! the army is controlled by GEJ's kinsman Ge Minimah so relax
have you ever heard of betrayal ... learn from judas.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by Iceking1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Eh eh
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by maestroferddi: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pangea:
Always infantile in action!
Wonder why PDP actions are always emotional and not based on reason?
Precedence is being set here,
They should not scream when they are out of government and the new leaders bring the power of the state to bear on them!
Can't they wait for the court?
Why are they taking laws into their hands?
Some people are going down and they are clutching at straws!
PDP going out of government?

Don't delude yourself, that would not be happening any time soon.

APC will become fragmented as Jonathan wins re-election because PDP will be zoning the Presidency to the north in 2019. Just wait and see the battle unfolding among northern politicians over who would get Jonathan's anointing after 2015.

Politics is like the game of chess; you scheme to box your opponent into a corner so as to comprise their degree of freedom.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by COOLCATS: 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dee60:
Boko Haram sacks Mubi and kills citizens. Nothing happens. Business as usual.

Tambuwal leaves PDP, FG declares total war. Sleepless nights against just one armless man.

Terrible. Embarassment indeed, to all Nigerians.
the matter hen , I no know.
Re: Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website by PEREP: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Let Tambuwal proof that PDP is in Crises at this moment to warrant his defection. The cases in court were to stop the seats of those 37 members declared as vacant because they felt they left at the time because of a crises.

There is no Crisis except where the leadership of the party goes separate ways and this has not happened.

The seat is vacant at the moment and a non-member of the house cannot be a speaker.

Tambuwal should go to court and proof that PDP in his home state has splitted or in a major crises. Or proof that PDP as a party at the centre is now in crisis. He should also request an accelerated hearing.

The law that talks of 2/3 to remove speaker also state that a member looses his seat if he decamp where there is no factioning or merger of his party to another.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Bridget Patience Agbaheme's Murder In Kano Over "Blasphemy" / If Tinubu Can Create A Seaport In Anambra; Igbo Will Worship Him - Cossy Ojiakor / Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.