Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26580 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Not all females lie about their age undecided

They all lie about their age at a point in their lives if unattached.
Didn't u hear Nicole(Pussycat doll) lied about hers when she met Lewis Hamilton??
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

Didn't u hear Nicole(Pussycat doll) lied about hers when she met Lewis Hamilton??

That dude is too cute for his own good.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
Seeing that's she's marrying a non Muslim, she's not much of a Muslim herself
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by DavidDylan(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
the thread don reach page 8?  shocked
the women no go let us hear word again. Intransigent set of ribs the Lord has created.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

old enough to forfeit one of my medula to be used on ur dumb empty head cool

u once told me I'm stubborn,uve seen nothing

by d way pray ur nld babe wont jilt ur dry ass,because reading ur posts,I'm sure she wil be shedding tears of "had i known" cool

Her loyalty to our relationship is 100%!

Nne, how old are you? Agadi nwanyi grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

It's happening in Mogadishu live! She's a smart MIT Sloan School graduate, Muslim, tall, beautiful eye-candy. No be all these smesme types like whatever90 way no fit use Microsoft Excel grin

u too like my name,good to know,

ehen show me where i say i be feminist,show me naaa,u ust dey dodge the qstion since grin olodo

which woman go manage u?abeg sharappp at 32 ur seed never generate to produce one pikin,so na wen u go come get ur first child,at age 56?

agadi nwoke wake up from ur slumber and take a dive into river niger

chika98:

Ha haaaaaaa. lmao!   RichyRich: U no get money?

yes ooo,na chin chin and pure water u go chop,infact na tope them hire wt 200 naira to fry chin chin for them
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2008
bro, u r reading my mind oooo, i cant even keep up with the replies anymore. at this rate this thread will soon crash for going 250miles per hour

DavidDylan:

the women no go let us hear word again. Intransigent set of ribs the Lord has created.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Her loyalty to our relationship is 100%!

Nne, how old are you? Agadi nwanyi grin

dont be too sure,ur soon to be wife might be older than me,frustrated losers wey call themselves lovers cool
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
chika98:

That dude is too cute for his own good.

And Nicole had to lie to shoot cupid darts in his heart??
Women?? tsssk tssssk.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

I don't know why they do that. And they think we guys lie like them. Guys will either tell or not tell. What's the point in lying? Women and their insecurities!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
oya, which one doesn't lie about their age, starting with the nigerian girls

tope2000:

Not all females lie about their age undecided

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

everyone in the music industry lie about their age even when ne-yo came out he was claiming 23 or something not knowing that negro is like 29yrs old cheesy
i also think beyonce is in her 30s jare lipsrsealed

na2day?:

oya, which one doesn't lie about their age, starting with the nigerian girls

I don't have any reason to lie about my age, i don't know why lots of naija people do though
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by DavidDylan(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2008
Na females dey lie pass. they have to worry about a biological clock ticking. . . if you tell a potential husband that u're 28-30 he will just vaporise.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
Like you dudes don't tell lies about your age too? Men lie too. That's why i always ask them their American age and the African age.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

I don't know why they do that. And they think we guys lie like them. Guys will either tell or not tell. What's the point in lying? Women and their insecurities!

Women and their cat-life ways of calculating their ages. grin grin grin
They are so insecured it's not true.

tope2000:

everyone in the music industry lie about their age even when ne-yo came out he was claiming 23 or something not knowing that negro is like 29yrs old cheesy
i also think beyonce is in her 30s jare lipsrsealed

I don't have any reason to lie about my age, i don't know why lots of naija people do though

Pray u won't have a reason to lie about it.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:28pm On Nov 19, 2008
I will never understand how a woman being treated like dogshit would stay in a marriage just to save face, so I can not speak to what i dont know.
All I can speak to is my personal experiences with Nigerian men.  I know some that married for love and already had their papers and their AA women submit to them like i submit to mine and they love it and they respect their wives and they treat them like queens.

To these men I say women can happily submit.  To these men that know and understand the value of a woman and would never treat her like a slave or servant, who understand the value of her, I say these are the men I am talking about.

A man will show his true colors before marriage if you watch him closely.  

I tell you my hubby tried once to tell me that Nigerian women dint ask their men any questions when they go and come and i told him he was in America and married to an American woman and I will ask him questions.  As long as there is nothing to hide you should have no problems at all.  he agreed and we have not had that discussion since then.  I was not disrespectful in my tone, actually it was said in a joking manner but the point was made and he made the adjustment.

He is older than me by 9 years.  He has been married before.  He understands what it takes to make a marriage work and is willing to work at it and bend a little for me.  We we disagree on culture things we discuss them come to a solution that both can be happy with.

Submit is a word they like to hear, so say it, then lead from behind.

A real woman knows how to shut her mouth, pick her battles, boost her man and lead from behind.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by MrCrackles(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Shut up there, you two faced liar! grin

If wind blow for here, fowl yansh go open wide oo
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by na2day2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2008
really? u know what they say, there will always be a first time  wink wink wink

tope2000:

/
LOL, american age and african age, thats a good one.  grin grin grin grin grin so which is older, the american one or the african one?  undecided

chika98:

Like you dudes don't tell lies about your age too? Men lie too. That's why i always ask them their American age and the African age.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

u too like my name,good to know,

ehen show me where i say i be feminist,show me naaa,u ust dey dodge the qstion since grin olodo

which woman go manage u?abeg sharappp at 32 ur seed never generate to produce one pikin,so na when u go come get ur first child,at age 56?

agadi nwoke wake up from ur slumber and take a dive into river niger

yes ooo,na chin chin and pure water u go chop,infact na tope them hire wt 200 naira to fry chin chin for them

*yawn*

Go find man way go marry you before all your eggs finish. Change ya dotty behavior so dat man fit manage marry you or else Oprah go be your case grin (of course without the billions; na moinmoin?)
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
Same dude that lied that he doesnt partake in oral because his royal Anambra Akure linage forbids it

Make we hear word. We know more about Nigerians and how they behave than you, mo matter the population in DC. Simple

chika98:

That's funny  esp since most have like 5 different social security cards  tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2008
chika98:

American age and African age is different to lying to one's partner.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Same dude that lied that he doesnt partake in oral because his royal Anambra Akure linage forbids it

Make we hear word. We know more about Nigerians and how they behave than you. Simple

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

RichyBlacK:

*yawn*

Go find man way go marry you before all your eggs finish. Change ya dotty behavior so that man fit manage marry you or else Oprah go be your case grin (of course without the billions; na moinmoin?)

ahaa hes copies my *yawns*   grin grin grin no be because u dey impotent that is why ur muslim woman never marry u grin go rest ojare,u r too boring,u r beginning to sound like a broken record wink
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by chika98: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

Even with that. . some ppl just wont tell you the truth.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2008
~Sauron~:

Women and their cat-life ways of calculating their ages. grin grin grin
They are so insecured it's not true.

Pray u won't have a reason to lie about it.

No need for prayer
And stop generalising not all women are insecure wink

na2day?:

really? u know what they say, there will always be a first time  wink wink wink

Im really trying to figure out why i would have to lie abt my age sha undecided undecided
Cant think of one, i dont date underage so no need to lie there
i dont use a child bus pass cheesy
im old enough to go clubbing
im old enough to watch any film i want in the cinema
So ummmmmmmmm cant think of any reasons unless u know one undecided

~Sauron~:

Lying is lying cool
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2008
KarmaMod:

Make we hear word. We know more about Nigerians and how they behave than you. Simple

Karma,

Listen very very closely.  My husband did not say he was from anambra, I said that trying to guess when you asked me.

When I asked my husband he said no Anambra is a state and I am from Akure, Ondo.  He did not lie about where he is from. . . I did not know and instead of saying I could not remember I guessed and I guessed wrong, I looked a map and knew that it started with an A and picked hoping to God I was right.

So let it rest sis, let it rest.  I was the one that bleeped that up not hubby.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

I will never understand how a woman being treated like dogshit would stay in a marriage just to save face, so I can not speak to what i don't know.
All I can speak to is my personal experiences with Nigerian men.  I know some that married for love and already had their papers and their AA women submit to them like i submit to mine and they love it and they respect their wives and they treat them like queens.

To these men I say women can happily submit.  To these men that know and understand the value of a woman and would never treat her like a slave or servant, who understand the value of her, I say these are the men I am talking about.

I tell you my hubby tried once to tell me that Nigerian women dint ask their men any questions when they go and come and i told him he was in America and married to an American woman and I will ask him questions.  As long as there is nothing to hide you should have no problems at all.  he agreed and we have not had that discussion since then.  I was not disrespectful in my tone, actually it was said in a joking manner but the point was made and he made the adjustment.

He is older than me by 9 years.  He has been married before.  He understands what it takes to make a marriage work and is willing to work at it and bend a little for me.  We we disagree on culture things we discuss them come to a solution that both can be happy with.

A real woman knows how to shut her mouth, pick her battles, boost her man and lead from behind.

Oh men! Oh men! This post is an aphrodisiac!

Winner oh oh oh, winner!
Winner oh oh oh, winner!
Sistawoman you don win oh, winner!
Sistawoman you go win again o, winner!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

No need for prayer
And stop generalising not all women are insecure wink

ROFLMAO. . . . . . .

A woman in her late 20s and desperately searching would def'ly lie about her age.
Of course, a man would be curious to know what u were doing in the previous 8 years without getting married.
A recurring theme among many women is that they try to place themselves under a “holier than thou” light, never admitting that they fooled around or dividing their number of ex-boyfriends by five or subtracting their normal age by 7 years. grin
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by whatever90(f): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

I will never understand how a woman being treated like dogshit would stay in a marriage just to save face, so I can not speak to what i don't know.

submissive?lead from behind? ok d last time u were submissive i remember d dude took ur purse wt money inside and ur truck,so who was leading from behind and infront,?ur man ,because u ended uo begging him to return ur truck and ur money which he took shamelessly

spare us sistawoman u know nothing about naija men
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by KarmaMod(f): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

Karma,

Listen very very closely.  My husband did not say he was from anambra, I said that trying to guess when you asked me.

So let it rest sis, let it rest.  I was the one that bleeped that up not hubby.

Did I say he lied   or am I making fun of the fact that you think you know so much about Nigeria/Nigerians yet not enough to know that Yorubas do NOT come from Anambra state

It's more of a poke at you dear, not him.  wink
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Sauron1: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
RichyBlacK:

Oh men! Oh men! This post is an aphrodisiac!

Winner oh oh oh, winner!
Winner oh oh oh, winner!
Sistawoman you don win oh, winner!
Sistawoman you go win again o, winner!

Sistawoman is GOLD.
The only problem i have with her is letting out TMI.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2008
whatever90:

submissive?lead from behind? ok d last time u were submissive i remember d dude took ur purse wt money inside and ur truck,so who was leading from behind and infront,?ur man ,because u ended uo begging him to return ur truck and ur money which he took shamelessly

spare us sistawoman u know nothing about naija men

he sure did.

I even cooked his meals caught a cab to the apartment, cleaned up the apartment, left his dinner and came back home.

Oh but did you read what happened in the end?

You really should then you will understand how my submissiveness paid off.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

This Is Affecting My Relationship / Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.