Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? (26579 Views)

See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Black Ladies , How Do You Cope ? / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by outlaws(m): 2:48am On Nov 19, 2008
cool

OVER %70 PERCENT OF BLACK AMERICAN WOMEN ARE SINGLE. WHAT CAN BE DONE? FOR ME. I DON'T KNOW. DUE TO SOME RECENT ISSUES LATELY, I AM GAINING INTEREST IN A WHITE LADY OVER A BLACK LADY. NOT MY FAULT. BLACK LADIES HAVE FAILED TO RECOGNIZE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEIR BITCHY ATTITUDE. THIS STUDY IS IMPLYING THAT 7 OUT OF 10 BLACK FEMALES IN AMERICA ARE SINGLE. THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO BLACK LADIES IN AMERICA, BEFORE OBAMA WAS ELECTED AS PRESIDENT, BLACK GUYS WERE IN HIGH DEMAND BY WHITE LADIES. AFTER OBAMA WAS ELECTED, GO FIGURE WHAT THAT MEANS. SASHA FIERCE AKA BEYONCE RECENTLY CAME OUT WITH A SONG TITLED "SINGLE LADIES" THIS IS THE WORST SONG OF THE YEAR. BEYONCE IS MY NUMBER ONE FEMALE ARTIST, BUT THIS SONG SHE CAME OUT WITH IS BULLSHIT.

THIS IS WHY I THINK THE BLACK WOMAN IS LOOSING THE FIGHT OVER THE WHITE WOMAN:
1]DURING THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT, BLACK GUYS WERE DEPRIVED OF THE WHITE LADIES, SO WHEN EVERYTHING WAS COOL, THERE TASTE FOR A WHITE LADIES WAS HIGH.
2]YOUNG WHITE LADIES THESE DAYS THINK BLACK GUYS ARE COOL, HIP, AND FUN TO BE WITH
3]BLACK LADIES DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT BLACK GUYS WANT PEACE.

VIDEOS:
1]MY NUMBER ONE FEMALE ARTIST:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX1WSsfe2Qs
2] OPRAH SHOW:OVER %70 OF BLACK AMERICAN LADIES ARE SINGLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQel-sIKwM
3] BEYONCE:SINGLE LADIES:WORST SONG OF THE YEAR.
BEYONCE IS SMART, SHE JUST RELEASED A NEW SONG AND SHE GOT A LOT OF CUSTOMERS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN:IS SHE TRYING TO SELL MORE RECORDS OR IS SHE TRYING TO RAISE THE PERCENTAGE OF SINGLE BLACK LADIES? YOU BE THE JUDGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by A40(m): 2:51am On Nov 19, 2008
It just goes to show that men and women don't get along no more and its sad undecided

BTW That Beyonce song was whack jeez i like her but that song was W.H.A.C.K
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tRoOE(f): 3:18am On Nov 19, 2008
[size=13pt]How did you come to that conclusion, that 70% of Black Women are single undecided
As for the song, I love it kiss,including the dance step
singing***All my single ladies throw your hands in the air
All my single ladies throw your hands in the air***
By the way, did B ask the ladies to stay single undecided, so quit hating jare
[/size]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by outlaws(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2008
TO:TROOE OR WHATEVER Bleep THAT MEANS:
YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR BITCHY MOUTH. BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN COME HERE AND START POSTING SHIT.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by jgirl3: 9:14am On Nov 19, 2008
I watched the clip. I understand why black women are single. It's not because there is a lack of men. Let's think of it in this manner, how many black single baby daddies are there? It's just that most black men see white women as a step up from black women and they are so mistaken but they don't know.
Any man that thinks that he 'jeunsoke' by dating a white woman is very stupid.

By the way - it said 70% of African-American women are single not black women. Before we come to black women, that's a different ballgame.

I love Single Ladies jare.
It's saying if you don't like seeing us with another guy, you should put a ring on our fingers.
If anything, it's encouraging guys to make the ultimate move of getting married.

By the way - Trooe is far from single o!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by outlaws(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2008
cool
TO JGIRL:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN, BUT IN USA THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK WOMEN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. IS JUST LIKE SAYING WHITE WOMAN OR CAUCASIAN WOMAN. SAME SHIT. AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN AFRICAN WOMEN THAT LIVE IN THE US, IT MEANS ALL BLACK WOMEN THAT LIVE IN THE US.

YOU GOT A GOOD POINT ON SASHA TALKING ABOUT PUT A RING ON IT. I HEARED THAT IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE AT FIRST. SOME LADY SAID SHE IS TALKING ABOUT PUT A RING ON IT. I WAS LIKE PUT A RING ON WHAT. I GUESS SHE GOT A GOOD POINT. BUT SHE COULD HAVE ADDED SOME BETTER LYRICS INCLUDING PUT A RING ON IT. I GUESS I AM NOT HER CUSTOMER ON THIS ALBUM.

THE VIDEO ALSO TALKED ABOUT BLACK WOMEN WAITING FOR MR. BLACK. BEFORE I FELT OKAY FOR A BLACK MAN TO DATE A WHITE WOMAN AND NOT OKAY WITH A WHITE MAN DATING A BLACK WOMAN. WHEN I SEE A BLACK LADY WITH A WHITE GUY, I WOULD THINK WHAT THEY HELL IS SHE DOING. DID SHE FORGET THAT HER GRANDPARENTS ENSLAVED HER GRANDPARENTS. BUT NOW, I THINK A WOMAN SHOULD FOUND SOME ONE WHO LOVES HER FOR WHO SHE IS AND STOP WASTING TIME ON RACE AND RELIGION BULLSHIT.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by jgirl3: 9:42am On Nov 19, 2008
outlaws:

cool
TO JGIRL:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT COUNTRY YOU LIVE IN, BUT IN USA THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLACK WOMEN AND AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN. IS JUST LIKE SAYING WHITE WOMAN OR CAUCASIAN WOMAN. SAME SHIT. AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN AFRICAN WOMEN THAT LIVE IN THE US, IT MEANS ALL BLACK WOMEN THAT LIVE IN THE US.

YOU GOT A GOOD POINT ON SASHA TALKING ABOUT PUT A RING ON IT. I HEARED THAT IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE AT FIRST. SOME LADY SAID SHE IS TALKING ABOUT PUT A RING ON IT. I WAS LIKE PUT A RING ON WHAT. I GUESS SHE GOT A GOOD POINT. BUT SHE COULD HAVE ADDED SOME BETTER LYRICS INCLUDING PUT A RING ON IT. I GUESS I AM NOT HER CUSTOMER ON THIS ALBUM.

THE VIDEO ALSO TALKED ABOUT BLACK WOMEN WAITING FOR MR. BLACK. BEFORE I FELT OKAY FOR A BLACK MAN TO DATE A WHITE WOMAN AND NOT OKAY WITH A WHITE MAN DATING A BLACK WOMAN. WHEN I SEE A BLACK LADY WITH A WHITE GUY, I WOULD THINK WHAT THEY HELL IS SHE DOING. DID SHE FORGET THAT HER GRANDPARENTS ENSLAVED HER GRANDPARENTS. BUT NOW, I THINK A WOMAN SHOULD FOUND SOME ONE WHO LOVES HER FOR WHO SHE IS AND STOP WASTING TIME ON RACE AND RELIGION BULLSHIT.
I live in US and there is massive difference between African, Carribean and African-American women where I live. Maybe I see them more cos I'm a black woman. But that report clearly stated that it was 70% of African-American women. I hardly know any women that are Africans and single. I think if she meant Black women, she would have said black women. I think of African-American women as those that have more than a generation of their family in US. I don't know how you see that.
Put a ring on it - I guess that came out of the fact that she just got married this year and she feels she has a right to tell you guys how to do what you evade best but I agree, she could have worded it better.
Black women these days are no longer waiting on y'all. One of my bffs is african-american and every guy she's been with has been white. I think it may be a different experience for you depending on the fact that you live all the way in Portland. Some, if not most, black women have crazy attitudes. I doubt you would have been looking at a white woman in ATL or MD just because there are a lot of black people there. Personally, I have a grudge against black men dating white women just because most of them view white women to be superior to black women. If that's not the reason you're going after them, then I guess it's cool.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistajay(f): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2008
@ Poster

Becoz, they'll rather be HAPPY than be UNHAPPY! If only black guys quit playin mind games, I guess we'll all be happy, and I mean VERY HAPPY.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
Tell what is wrong with these lyrics:

Now put your hands up
Up in the club, we just broke up
I’m doing my own little thing
Decided to dip but now you wanna trip
Cuz another brother noticed me
I’m up on him, he up on me
dont pay him any attention
cried my tears, for three good years
Ya can’t be mad at me

[Chorus]
Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it
Don’t be mad once you see that he want it
If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it

(Chorus)
I got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips
Got me tighter than my Dereon jeans
acting up, drink in my cup
I could care less what you think
I need no permission, did I mention
Dont pay him any attention
Cuz you had your turn
But now you gonna learn
What it really feels like to miss me

(Chorus)

Don’t treat me to the things of the world
I’m not that kind of girl
Your love is what I prefer, what I deserve
Here's a man that makes me then takes me
And delivers me to a destiny, to infinity and beyond
Pull me into your arms
Say I’m the one you want
If you don’t, you’ll be alone
And like a ghost I’ll be gone

This song does not encourge women to stay single but incourges them to leave men that are not willing to put a ring on thier fingers.

Addtionally, any brotha that sleeps with a white woman or prefers them over us the weaker of the rase and should stay with those oyinbos because we dont want them anyway.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by smooooooth: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
doesnt matter if u black or white

women aint getting them rings these days

cos they gone gone from being women

to bitches!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
smooooooth:

doesnt matter if u black or white

women aint getting them rings these days

because they gone gone from being women

to bitches!

That might be true for the low life bitches you roll wit.  but real talk if you stop looking for women in the low income, section 8 housing projects you might find some women and not ghetto fabulous bitches.

Ya lay down with a dog and you might get up with fleas.

ya heard!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by smooooooth: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2008
sistawoman:

That might be true for the low life bitches you roll wit. but real talk if you stop looking for women in the low income, section 8 housing projects you might find some women and not ghetto fabulous bitches.

Ya lay down with a dog and you might get up with fleas.

ya heard!

doesnt matter how much a woman earn

they all got a little bitch in them

and can be priced to as low as u thinking

besides i dont roll with low life bitches

cos they dnt need rolling in the first place

just drop the change and they go down picking them changes

leaving their asses shooting up at your disposal
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2008
smooooooth:

doesnt matter how much a woman earn

they all got a little bitch in them

and can be priced to as low as u thinking

besides i don't roll with low life bitches

because they dnt need rolling in the first place

just drop the change and they go down picking them changes

leaving their asses shooting up at your disposal

Yes it is true that we all have a little bitch in us, but the low life non-working, welfare receiving bitches you Bleep wit are off the chain.

There is a difference between a woman with class and a little bitch in her and a ghetto chickenhead with bitch in her. Learn the difference, spot the difference and life will be so much better for you.

B.T.W if you dont like messing with the bitch that shows up once a month in a woman then just stop fucking with us altogether and start swinging for the other side like fineguy.

You have alot to learn about women and how to handle us. Go back to school or sit back and observe then try and step into the game. It is not all about what you read in books and all women dont act like your ghetto birds.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tRoOE(f): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2008
outlaws:

TO:TROOE OR WHATEVER mess THAT MEANS:
YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR BITCHY MOUTH. BECAUSE YOU ARE SINGLE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN COME HERE AND START POSTING SHIT.
[size=13pt]So tell me, what kind of educated intelligent lady will settle down with a man like Outlaws, that can not address a lady in a respectful way without using fowl language, you see why 70% of the ladies will stay single.
That is why am not shock you end of with those ghetto black girl and white trash

What gave you the impression am single, ode oshi, because I love the song
Common sense you no get!!!!!!!shio
What a waste a sperm, you don't deserve a life

@J-girl

babe you get time oh, stop wasting your energy on him jare

[/size]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sillyboy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2008
I have never dated a white woman. . . but I think I understand why black guys tends to prefer white women to their black counterparts.

I believe the problem has something to do with the attitude black women exhibits. Now when I say black women, I mean both african black women and african-american women. The funny thing is that, even african women that haven't stepped out of the shores of Africa (most especially Nigerian women) imitats this unspeakable bitchy attitude.

This attitude "pisses" off a normal african man who believes that a woman should be accommodating and a bit respectfull to the man. So when a black man encounters a black woman that has got attitude. . . .the dissappointment doubles and kind of gets unpardonable.

Now white women could be pardoned because black men understands that their race is quite different. Black women should learn to be more african women when it comes to relationship. . . they should be more accommodating, submissive and not immitate the negative attitudes of the environment they find themselves.

Like I always say, a woman drives a relationship. . . most of them just don't know how to drive yet.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by OBVIOUS(m): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2008
Not turning this into a black and white issue but I once heard a white man say that "no one talks about the white woman's attitude." He only dates black women.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tRoOE(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2008
sillyboy:

I have never dated a white woman. . . but I think I understand why black guys tends to prefer white women to their black counterparts.

I believe the problem has something to do with the attitude black women exhibits. Now when I say black women, I mean both african black women and african-american women. The funny thing is that, even african women that haven't stepped out of the shores of Africa (most especially Nigerian women) imitats this unspeakable bitchy attitude.

This attitude "pisses" off a normal african man who believes that a woman should be accommodating and a bit respectfull to the man. So when a black man encounters a black woman that has got attitude. . . .the dissappointment doubles and kind of gets unpardonable.

Now white women could be pardoned because black men understands that their race is quite different. Black women should learn to be more african women when it comes to relationship. . . they should be more accommodating, submissive and not immitate the negative attitudes of the environment they find themselves.
Like I always say, a woman drives a relationship. . . most of them just don't know how to drive yet.
[size=13pt]
Can someone e-slap him for me
What kind of nonsense are you yawning, I hate that word **submissive***, are African women slaves, you better wake up and start smelling the coffee, things are changing and the women are taking over cool cool
No woman i repeat, no woman should ever bow for her husband.
[/size]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by OBVIOUS(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2008
Let me slap him (poosa, poosa) sillyboy!! tongue
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by OBVIOUS(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
Plus, I don't believe this statistic. It doesn't sound true. Although there are not enough men to go around, I don't believe 70% of black women are single.

Black women in America? does this include Black Africans or only African Americans? Black women in the world? doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tRoOE(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2008
OBVIOUS:

Let me slap him (poosa, poosa) sillyboy!! tongue
[size=13pt]Thank you jare cheesy cheesy
Don't mind the yeye poster, the statistic is so wrong, i doubt he did a survey sef
[/size]
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by RichyBlacK(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
sillyboy:

This is the best post I've read! A+!
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
Why is that when black woman doesnt accpet the non-sense that white women gladly accept from black men then she has an attitude and not submissive.
I mean wassup with that
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by DavidDylan(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
tRoOE:

[size=13pt]
What kind of nonsense are you yawning, I hate that word **submissive***, are African women slaves, you better wake up and start smelling the coffee, things are changing and the women are taking over cool cool
[/size]

God help your marriage. Say amen.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sillyboy(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
What kind of nonsense are you yawning, I hate that word **submissive***, are African women slaves, you better wake up and start smelling the coffee, things are changing and the women are taking over  

This is a typical attitude I was refering to tongue. . . Can you all imagine me saying what I said to Troooe?. . . with her reaction, it proves she will just aim to slap me straight! This kind of attitude will always scare a man signing a life time contract with african women with such attitude.

Being submissive doesn't mean anyone is stupid. It just goes a long way to show how aware a person is about where he or she finds herself. One could be submissive and still call the shots. Untill african women learn to be submmisive and at the same time learn to control her man in a loving way. . . . .guess they may keep loosing their men to the white ladies. undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

Why is that when black woman doesnt accpet the non-sense that white women gladly accept from black men then she has an attitude and not submissive.
I mean wassup with that

I feel ya sista.

Like i said those lazy brothas that choose the easy way out with those white women are men we dont want anyway.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by DavidDylan(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2008
tope2000:

I mean wassup with that

this is a gross misconception. White women dont accept nonsense and black men dont give them either . . . its the cliched excuse you people always give that is no longer tenable. White women are just as hotheaded as black women except they are way more patient and willing to ride through anything with you.

Most black women you meet are more interested in what they can benefit from you.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sillyboy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2008
I mean wassup with that

Tope, what kind of "non-sense" does white women accept that black women accept?. . . . .I think the question should be " Why would a white woman accept "non-sense" and a black woman would not?". . . .the answer is simple pal. . . that same attitude we are talking about undecided
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2008
sillyboy:

This is a typical attitude I was refering to tongue. . . Can you all imagine me saying what I said to Troooe?. . . with her reaction, it proves she will just aim to slap me straight! This kind of attitude will always scare a man signing a life time contract with african women with such attitude.

Being submissive doesn't mean anyone is stupid. It just goes a long way to show how aware a person is about where he or she finds herself. One could be submissive and still call the shots. Untill african women learn to be submmisive and at the same time learn to control her man in a loving way. . . . .guess they may keep loosing their men to the white ladies. undecided

Knowing how to LEAD FROM BEHIND is a skill that is learned and passed on and practiced.  It is much like any other lessons you learn from mathmatices to spelling to reading.

If your mom, sister, aunt, cousin does not share this with a woman then how can you expect her to know this.  You must know when to pick your battles, what to let slide and what to arch your back about.  Manipulation is key, but subtle manipulation.  Knowing what tools/words/actions to pull out and when.  You wont find this in chickenheads, stop looking for it in them.

Men must always THINK they are in control when it is me that is LEADING FROM BEHIND.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
I surely know I don't behave bitchy, so why's such nonsense attributed to black women in general? The mannerisms of some AA ladies should never be used to describe/classify me, please.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tope2000(f): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

this is a gross misconception. White women don't accept nonsense and black men don't give them either . . . its the cliched excuse you people always give that is no longer tenable. White women are just as hotheaded as black women except they are way more patient and willing to ride through anything with you.

Most black women you meet are more interested in what they can benefit from you.

Was i expecting you to agree with me - No
Maybe its a gross misconception or not, this sh.it happens anyways. u know it  n i know it
Black men too also date white women beacuse they dont have to give, infact they would be the be one receiving.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by sistawoman: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2008
stillwater:

I surely know I don't behave bitchy, so why's such nonsense attributed to black women in general? The mannerisms of some AA ladies should never be used to describe/classify me, please.

Please clarify.
Re: Why Do You Think Over %70 Of Black Ladies In America Are Single? by tRoOE(f): 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2008
DavidDylan:

God help your marriage. Say amen.
[size=13pt]So me not bowing down for him is a problem heheheh thank God he doesn't think like your.
[/size]

sillyboy:

[size=13pt]Heheh what attitude, because I stood up to you, you should be lucky it was e-slap and not real one grin

In my book, submissive means slavery
Submissive doesn't mean respect
African men are bunch of control freaks
Do you really think white women want to settle down with your black men, they are just doing it for the sex
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

This Is Affecting My Relationship / Ladies, 9 Natural Ways To Make Your Bosoms Grow Bigger / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.