Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Anger Management {how To Control It} - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anger Management {how To Control It} (648 Views)

How Nigerians with high blood pressure can control it with food and dieting / Food Cure Tips:type 2 Diabetes And How To Control It At Home / High Blood Pressure: How Can One Control It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anger Management {how To Control It} by Hanasbay(m): 5:04am On Oct 31, 2014
Good Morning......
With the past few events that have taken place in my life {I mean the insults have Recieved on Nairaland} .This has now made me to wonder,ponder and also re-think ... Permit me to ask these following questions
1.) when one is angry does it makes sense to just be quite?
2.) Is being angry good ?
3.) can one actually control ones anger/temper?
4.) can one control ones utterances when one is angry , so as not to be missed quoted ?
5.) are there books on such ?
6.) do I need to see a doctor and please specify the particular doctor I need to see ?
7.) why does anger exist ?

To really understand my point of view lemme direct you to go see these tread

It's under education ... OAU predegree admission 2014/2015

to be precise start from page 35 or there about ... Please exactly from my first post

Please matured help is what I need now ... So many emotional taught

Thank you and God bless for your reasonable post and comments .

(1) (Reply)

Heart And Cardiovascular Issues / How To Stop Smoking / Health – How To Get Rid Of Body Odor Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.