Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Who Dies In This Picture? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Who Dies In This Picture? (60186 Views)

Rate The Guy That Took This Picture / Which Country Was This Picture Taken? / Can You See The Hidden Baby In This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Dies In This Picture? by solid3(m): 5:11am On Oct 31, 2014
Take a look at this pix and tell us who dies with reason. grin

*solid*

11 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by zeyheed(m): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2014
The one pushing will die because when the stone reaches the plank, it throws the other stone up to the pusher killing him

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by mizjules(f): 5:44am On Oct 31, 2014
C and E dies

36 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by erad(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Nobody dies...

The curved out part on the upper ball makes it lighter than the ball on the other end of the scale. So it'll miss the head of the standing guy and won't have enough weight to lift the other stone. It'll end up rolling to the other side where the complete stone is.

My social scientific opinion. grin grin grin

296 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Hanibal(m): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2014
D may loose his head grin.. C is very dead. .. reason?. ask google

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Elcapo(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2014
E and C of cos.
D will not die because of chopped up part of the stone as the stone will be thrown back to E, while the stone is moving along the plank... C myt die as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by shortgun(m): 6:13am On Oct 31, 2014
Nobody dies.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by davroca16(m): 6:18am On Oct 31, 2014
erad:
Nobody dies...

The curved out part on the upper ball makes it lighter than the ball on the other end of the scale. So it'll miss the head of the standing guy and won't have enough weight to lift the other stone. It'll end up rolling to the other side where the complete stone is.

I think I'll follow your opinion how ever D's possibility of surviving is 50-50 is he stands, except he squats. smiley

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by cirmuell(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2014
Only D&C will die, E can take off even before the other stone lift off the board. funny though grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by cirmuell(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2014
davroca16:

I think I'll follow your opinion how ever D's possibility of surviving is 50-50 is he stands, except he squats. smiley
grin He can't, look at those sharp edges around his neck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by davroca16(m): 6:27am On Oct 31, 2014
cirmuell:
grin He can't, look at those sharp edges around his neck.
so then we'll settle for 50-50 survival for D. cheesy
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by cirmuell(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2014
davroca16:
so then we'll settle for 50-50 survival for D. cheesy
deal! 50-50 grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2014
E dies if he's not aware the stone is coming to hit him

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by iamrealdeji(m): 8:21am On Oct 31, 2014
E dies if he's not aware the stone is coming to hit him,but sure death for C

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by davroca16(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2014
cirmuell:
deal! 50-50 grin
lool
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by solid3(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2014
For me, I think its A, he will die of boredom cos he's staring at a wall. grin tongue

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2014
Looking at d pic, if E pushes d stone, D has a chance of survival due to d chopped part of d stone, which leaves dem with a decent chance of survival and the stone rolling down, it shows dat it has lesser weight dan the complete stone, as they are of d same size and maybe weight too, so as such, it has no power to bounce d complete stone back to E.at its best possible chance, it bounces d stone upward, depending on d flexibility of d plank its on, it can either come back straight down or tilt forward which leaves B in serious trouble. Bt if the pressure is much, it can hit A. (did i jst type all dis) poster shld give an answer before i para nw nw

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by prof800(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
erad:
Nobody dies...

I don't think it will roll to the other side where the complete stone is. There is a small barrier on that see-saw that will not allow it.

I also think nobody dies... tho.

davroca16:

D will survive 100%. Look at the quadrants of the ball and how it matches that of the right angled triangle.
C will survive too as the see-saw will hang nearly half way. But if he dies then A is going to die too.

3 Likes

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by erad(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
prof800:

I don't think it will roll to the other side where the complete stone is. There is a small barrier on that see-saw that will not allow it.

I also think nobody dies... tho.

I saw the barrier also but I'll have agreed with you if the barrier was facing the other side. But with the way it is and the complete stone remaining unmoved on the other side, the carved out stone will end up climbing over the barrier to the other side.

2 Likes

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Briareos(m): 1:51am On Nov 02, 2014

Not certain about D, but the rest are safe.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by bunmioguns(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
undecided
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by QMark: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
c

1 Like

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
They will all die. Reason, They engaged in a horse play. cool grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by tayork(m): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
D
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
A
Re: Who Dies In This Picture? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
Modiefied....I now know who died, the pic below says it

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at yemisisblogdotcom ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------

24 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African Boy Creates Range Rover And Computer Using Wood (Photo) / Can You Read This In First Attempt? (pic) / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.