Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night (1559 Views)

Temi Omolabake Corper Who Died In An Auto-crash Last Night / who else got dis message from NYSC / Please I Got This Sms From Nysc Tonight!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by mineyaks: 6:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Please note that you will be among the stream II batch C, 2014. Your Call-Up letter will be ready later".
Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by agohmamuda(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2014
I find it strange that u don't knw wat it means. But never d less; it means that u wouldn't bath in d same "River" as batches A and B. Another stream has been provided for u guys.
#gud morning.
Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Congrats.. you now av a thread of your own.
Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by sirfarouk(m): 7:18am On Oct 31, 2014
mineyaks:
Please note that you will be among the stream II batch C, 2014. Your Call-Up letter will be ready later".

It means that you are to report to the orientation camp on 28th of November. Those that are going to camp on the 4th are called stream I and those reporting 28th are called stream II. This is because those that are posted to the deployment state as you are are much. No need to worry, you'll serve this year.
Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by kudoxs(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2014
agohmamuda:
I find it strange that u don't knw wat it means. But never d less; it means that u wouldn't bath in d same "River" as batches A and B. Another stream has been provided for u guys.
#gud morning.
I find it strange that in ur effort to make someone look silly, u totally made ursef look silly... D msg simply means he won't b camping with the first batch of batch C, probably because of the population or location( boko haram), if it's cause of BH, you won't camp in the state you are posted to so u wil v to wait till d first camp finishes to be able to use one of d camps of the other states.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by justnabella: 8:01am On Oct 31, 2014
Plz I printed my call up online be4 I was sent the tex dat my call up is ready and on my call up it was written dat I shud be in camp on the 26th..dat has already shown dat am stream 2 rit??by the way it's lagos.
Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by agohmamuda(m): 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
kudoxs:
I find it strange that in ur effort to make someone look silly, u totally made ursef look silly... D msg simply means he won't b camping with the first batch of batch C, probably because of the population or location( boko haram), if it's cause of BH, you won't camp in the state you are posted to so u wil v to wait till d first camp finishes to be able to use one of d camps of the other states.

U make me laff. U realy think I don't knw wat it means?? Was just playing around. Less I forget, am ah 2014 batch B stream2 corper.
Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by eminentslug: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
mineyaks:
i have the same message on my page too.... i have been bordered about that since some of my friends who are going for stream II already got their callup letter ...... which is the wY NOW PLS
Re: Pls I Got Dis Info 4rm Nysc Last Night by Drakula(m): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
justnabella:
Plz I printed my call up online be4 I was sent the tex dat my call up is ready and on my call up it was written dat I shud be in camp on the 26th..dat has already shown dat am stream 2 rit??by the way it's lagos.
Join us here
https://www.nairaland.com/1971621/batch-c14-lagos/11#27758520

(1) (Reply)

Best Ppa In Ebonyi State / Delta State Allowee / After NYSC What Next? Marriage, Masters Or Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.