Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! (767 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Raid Agatu Community, Many Killed / Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! by Luvties(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Since the attack by members of Islamic sec Book Haram, many has been displaced in the bush trying to find refuge.

Please let's pray that they find way out soon.
Re: BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! by Luvties(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2014
People have started arriving Yola from Mubi thru the bush, many are still stranded.

Despite seize fire between BH and FG, Mubi is under the control of the insurgents.

Where do we go from here?
Re: BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! by IdomaLikita: 6:41am On Oct 31, 2014
If I tell you my blood hasn't been boiling 100 degrees since Mubi fell, I'm lying!
Govt has abandoned you! I expected Badeh, Haruna, etc to at least Arm you to defend yourselves! But hell no!

3 Likes

Re: BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! by Luvties(m): 7:03am On Oct 31, 2014
IdomaLikita:
If I tell you my blood hasn't been boiling 100 degrees since Mubi fell, I'm lying!
Govt has abandoned you! I expected Badeh, Haruna, etc to at least Arm you to defend yourselves! But hell no!

you are not far from the truth my brother. If you see how people are suffering in the bush as narrated by those that got home yesternight, you will doubt if we really have govt to protect us.
God is our refuge!
Re: BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! by sebali: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Why is no media house in nigeria broadcasting this news.

Hw long does the Nigerian govt. tink dey can suppress the truth.

Mod do d needful.....FRONT PAGE PLS
Re: BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! by nuclearboy(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Today, my greatest wish for Nigeria is that a demon would lead BH on a rampage towards Abuja! I wish they's be able to shoot and seriously injure (not kill) 2 or 3 senators and maybe 3 generals too. If possible, seize (kidnap) the much-loved wife of one of these as well and use as a Sx-slave. Let them too know what life must have become for the poor people of the NE.

Maybe they will then force Jonathan to do what he SWORE whenhe took his oath of office

So angry yet there are people asking for 4 more years of this
Re: BH: Pray For Mubi Community Many Are Still In The Bushes! by lonelydora: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2014
nuclearboy:
Today, my greatest wish for Nigeria is that a demon would lead BH on a rampage towards Abuja! I wish they's be able to shoot and seriously injure (not kill) 2 or 3 senators and maybe 3 generals too. If possible, seize (kidnap) the much-loved wife of one of these as well and use as a Sx-slave. Let them too know what life must have become for the poor people of the NE.
Maybe they will then force Jonathan to do what he SWORE whenhe took his oath of office
So angry yet there are people asking for 4 more years of this
This is the only solution to end Boko Haram. But let it be Northern senators.

(1) (Reply)

Too Bad!!! Three Imo State Apga Officials Die In Road Mishap / Amosun Commissions 13million Naira Liquid Factory In Agbara, Ogun / God Sent Governor,godswill Akpabio And Akwa Ibom In Pictures. Rate Your Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.