Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Why I Was Not At The APC Special Convention ~ Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Was Not At The APC Special Convention ~ Atiku Abubakar (528 Views)

Metuh Has No Right To Announce Date Of PDP Convention — Okupe / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Others Have Abandoned Buhari, Says PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Was Not At The APC Special Convention ~ Atiku Abubakar by freshprincex49(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2014
Why I Was Not At The APC Special Convention ~ Atiku Abubakar
POLITICSOct 30, 2014

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has dispelled rumours that he intends to dump the All Progressives Congress (APC) soon. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar’s absence at the party’s Special Convention Wednesday was noticed by many, giving life to the speculations.

The APC presidential aspirant took to Twitter to explain the reason for his absence from the Special Convention.

“I was scheduled to return to Nigeria yesterday from a quick business trip abroad, but could not, due to last minute logistics changes,” he said.

“This is why I couldn’t attend the APC Special Convention. Apologies to leaders & supporters of our great party, who were expecting me,” Atiku added.

He is in the race alongside former Head of State, Muhammadu Buhari, and Kano state governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, for the ticket to fly the party’s flag in the 2015 presidential election.

http://thecallng.com/2014/10/why-i-was-not-at-the-apc-special-convention-atiku-abubakar/
Re: Why I Was Not At The APC Special Convention ~ Atiku Abubakar by ndcide(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Atiku knows that APC is deceiving him. They don't like him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan To Unveil Commemorative N100 Note / President Jonathan Visit And D Burkina Faso Outcry By Nigerians / Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.