Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage (1478 Views)

Should He Quit His Marriage? / Pls Help!!!! His Big joystick is Destroying His Marriage / Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2014
Strictly for matured people. A friend needs your advise

"Please, please help me. I am
going through hell!! I am
twenty-eight years old,
married with a three-year-
old daughter. For the past
three years, my wife has
avoided being sexual with
me, my wife is not
interested in sex. It has
slowly gone from having sex
maybe twice a week to now,
if I'm lucky, once a month. And even then, it's not
really having sex. It's more like her saying, "Hurry up
and get in here and let's do this before our child
wakes up." There is no pre-intimacy. She doesn't even
kiss me. I'm the one who always is initiating any sort
of affection"
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by GindoX(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2014
talk to her about your observations, and how u will want her to change for the sake of ur marriage, u might be annoying her in some ways,

and if no lucky, ur pastor is always available
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2014
So it will require LUCK?
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by ayoaces: 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Start dating her again and help her with the child.
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
You mean he should tell his pastor wifey doesn't give it to him like he wants?
What will the pastor do please, cast and bind the spirit of s.ex.ual starvation?
GindoX:
talk to her about your observations, and how u will want her to change for the sake of ur marriage, u might be annoying her in some ways,

and if no lucky, ur pastor is always available
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by chii8(f): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
No woman wud want to have sex wt her three yr old dauta arnd
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Ochiban: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Perhaps she feels you are always pressuring her for intimacy. And yes its is very annoying if the only reason a guy kisses you is because he immediately has ulterior motives. Both of you should go to counseling though because this issue can get much worse in a hurry.
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: He Needs Your Urgent Advise In His Marriage by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
@Ochiban, tnx for the advise

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Wife On Social Media — Kenny K’ore / Weird Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / 5 Lies Satan Wants You To Believe About Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.