Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,845 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

10 Things You Never Knew About Female Dj Frizzie + Eloy Awards Nomination - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things You Never Knew About Female Dj Frizzie + Eloy Awards Nomination (1131 Views)

DJ Lamboghini: Nigerian Female DJ Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For A Man(photos) / Tiwa Savage In Iro & Buba At ELOY Awards / Omotola Wins Actress Of The Year At ELOY Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Female Dj Frizzie + Eloy Awards Nomination by HackyP: 9:54am On Oct 31, 2014
10 Things You Never Knew About Female Dj Frizzie + Eloy Awards Nomination

She is one of Nigeria’s fastest rising female turntablist who is steadily carving a strong niche for herself in male dominated field with every step she takes in her career. Within a short period of time, Dj Frizzie is turning into a household name in the entertainment circle and has recently earned herself a couple of deals which include becoming Mr.2Kay’s official dj, plus VJ for newest television station in the country, CoolTv. Obviously for those who have been hearing the buzz about her, there are certain things you’d like to know about her. See the 10 things you never knew about DJ Frizzie below.

1. Her full name is Frances Tamunonengiyeofori Higgwe and she's from Kalabari in Rivers State, Nigeria.

2. She is a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt where she studied Environmental Engineering. And is currently undergoing her masters, Msc. Water & Environmental Management in the UK.

3. Dj Frizzie has just recently been nominated for one of the categories of the ELOY (EXQUISITE LADIES OF THE YEAR) Awards 2014.

4. Her spinning skills and knack for excellence has seen her been featured on MTVBASE Official Club Chart occasionally, and become Mr.2Kay’s official DJ, plus VJ for newest television station in the country, Cool Tv.

5. DJ Frizzie is so in touch with her roots and environment around her that she sets aside time for some charity work and was involved in ‘THE RELIEF ARK ON THE #REACHKIDS PROJECT’ for an orphanage home in Port Harcourt and also worked with ‘IYANYA FOUNDATION IN COLLABORATION WITH CHARITY LOUNGE FOR THE #THENATURALCHILD EDITION FOR DOWN SYNDROME CHILDREN’.

6. One could possibly not guess this but the Port Harcourt artiste, Frank
D'Nero (Cure my craze Crooner) is her half-brother. She's the First Child and the Only Daughter of her mum, also got an architect for a junior brother.

7. She would be releasing her first music collaboration in the month of November 2014, in which she features Tha Suspect and Mr 2kay.
It would soon be available on iTunes, google play, amazon mp3, spotify, loudrfm etc. and other online music distribution outlet for PRE-ORDER purposes.

8. As a DJ, one would think, its always party, party, party. But on the contrary, frizzie loves her sleep and some "Me" time. Her Idea of a quiet
time is She, her PC, some food (by the way, she loves food) and some good piece of movie.

9. She's very much single and ready to mingle I guess. So guys you still got a shot here...

10. Female Dj Frizzie had always wanted to be a pop artiste and was just going by the name Frizzie at that time. She did release 2 tracks in the past (My Heart & Don't Holla at me boy, a remix to WIZKID holla at me) before she decided to channel her energy and chase a career in Deejaying although she hasn’t given up on music scene just yet. Don't Forget to VOTE FOR DJ FRIZZIE AS FEMALE DJ OF THE YEAR
By TEXTING “Eloy DJ FRIZZIE” to 35070, OR

Via Email “DJ FRIZZIE, FEMALE DJ’ to eloy@exquisitemag.com
(Senders must quote name of nominee and category).
OR WITH THIS LINK >>> http://exquisitemag.com/eloyawards2014/ Thanks.[b]She is one of Nigeria’s fastest rising female turntablist who is steadily carving a strong niche for herself in male dominated field with every step she takes in her career. Within a short period of time, Dj Frizzie is turning into a household name in the entertainment circle and has recently earned herself a couple of deals which include becoming Mr.2Kay’s official dj, plus VJ for newest television station in the country, CoolTv. Obviously for those who have been hearing the buzz about her, there are certain things you’d like to know about her. See the 10 things you never knew about DJ Frizzie below.

1. Her full name is Frances Tamunonengiyeofori Higgwe and she's from Kalabari in Rivers State, Nigeria.

2. She is a graduate of the University of Port Harcourt where she studied Environmental Engineering. And is currently undergoing her masters, Msc. Water & Environmental Management in the UK.

3. Dj Frizzie has just recently been nominated for one of the categories of the ELOY (EXQUISITE LADIES OF THE YEAR) Awards 2014.

4. Her spinning skills and knack for excellence has seen her been featured on MTVBASE Official Club Chart occasionally, and become Mr.2Kay’s official DJ, plus VJ for newest television station in the country, Cool Tv.

5. DJ Frizzie is so in touch with her roots and environment around her that she sets aside time for some charity work and was involved in ‘THE RELIEF ARK ON THE #REACHKIDS PROJECT’ for an orphanage home in Port Harcourt and also worked with ‘IYANYA FOUNDATION IN COLLABORATION WITH CHARITY LOUNGE FOR THE #THENATURALCHILD EDITION FOR DOWN SYNDROME CHILDREN’.

D'Nero (Cure my craze Crooner) is her half-brother. She's the First Child and the Only Daughter of her mum, also got an architect for a junior brother.

7. She would be releasing her first music collaboration in the month of November 2014, in which she features Tha Suspect and Mr 2kay.
It would soon be available on iTunes, google play, amazon mp3, spotify, loudrfm etc. and other online music distribution outlet for PRE-ORDER purposes.

8. As a DJ, one would think, its always party, party, party. But on the contrary, frizzie loves her sleep and some "Me" time. Her Idea of a quiet
time is She, her PC, some food (by the way, she loves food) and some good piece of movie.

9. She's very much single and ready to mingle I guess. So guys you still got a shot here...

10. Female Dj Frizzie had always wanted to be a pop artiste and was just going by the name Frizzie at that time. She did release 2 tracks in the past (My Heart & Don't Holla at me boy, a remix to WIZKID holla at me) before she decided to channel her energy and chase a career in Deejaying although she hasn’t given up on music scene just yet. Don't Forget to VOTE FOR DJ FRIZZIE AS FEMALE DJ OF THE YEAR

OR WITH THIS LINK >>> http://exquisitemag.com/eloyawards2014/ Thanks.[/b]She is one of Nigeria’s fastest rising female turntablist who is steadily carving a strong niche for herself in male dominated field with every step she takes in her career. Within a short period of time, Dj Frizzie is turning into a household name in the entertainment circle and has recently earned herself a couple of deals which include becoming Mr.2Kay’s official dj, plus VJ for newest television station in the country, CoolTv. Obviously for those who have been hearing the buzz about her, there are certain things you’d like to know about her. See the 10 things you never knew about DJ Frizzie below.

OR WITH THIS LINK >>> http://exquisitemag.com/eloyawards2014/ Thanks.

5 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Holy Cow!!!...beyonce Is Pregnant!!! / #davos2015: D’banj Performs At ‘celebrate Africa’ Party, World Economic Forum / It's No Longer A Rumour! Bruce Jenner Is Transitioning Into A Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.