Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:11 AM

President Jonathan Orders The Reinstatement Of Stephen Keshi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Orders The Reinstatement Of Stephen Keshi (675 Views)

The Reinstatement Of Notorious Zakari Biu By PM News Editorial / DSS Parades Fake Boko Haram Associates Of Stephen Davis [photo] / Ajuonuma Reacts To The Reinstatement Of Dana Air License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Orders The Reinstatement Of Stephen Keshi by Imoy(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has ordered the immediate
reinstatement of former Super Eagles coach, Stephen
Okechukwu Keshi.

Keshi’s contract with the Nigeria Football Federation was
not renewed after the World Cup in Brazil. But in a twist
of fate, Sports Minister and Chairman of the National
Sports Commission, Tammy Danagogo invited the Afcon
winning coach to return to the team and prosecute the
first phase of the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers
against Congo, South Africa and Sudan.

The former international said he was not angry against
those who relieved him of his assignment but admitted
he was ready to return as a sign of respect to Mr
President.
“If the number one citizen of this country asked me to stay back I wouldn’t want to think any other team
because this is the team I captained for 14 years and
have coached for some years too but sometimes you do have mixed feelings because of what is on ground”.

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/president-jonathan-recalls-keshi/#sthash.0rqhCqNX.dpuf
Re: President Jonathan Orders The Reinstatement Of Stephen Keshi by slimfit1(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Mr jo focus on your job when we want you to do everything we will tell you for now boys and girls need jobs.
Re: President Jonathan Orders The Reinstatement Of Stephen Keshi by nyabingi(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2014
embarassed
Re: President Jonathan Orders The Reinstatement Of Stephen Keshi by nyabingi(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2014
I gues no one will coment since its plus 4 GEj and Nigerians at large!

(1) (Reply)

The Day Akintoye Babalola Was Beheaded By Security 0fficers In Sasa-egbeda / The Future Of Nigeria Under President Jonanthan....(see Pic) / Impunity Peter Obi’s Dubious Crime Fighting Shielded His Relations By Mokwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.