Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed (992 Views)

7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019 / Buhari may not be nigeria's president come may 29 / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2014
People are just making noise about Mr President because they have not benefitted directly from his administration. Nigerians are greedy and gullible and once you are settled them you will say Mr President carry go. Mr president will win 2015 by a wide margin for the following reasons.

A. People benefiting directly or indirectly will influence votes, these category of people are the richest in Nigeria (ministers ,heads of security agencies, heads of directorates, top executives of organisations , buisness moguls like dangote, adenuga,otedola etc.

B. Christians that are sympathetic to Jonathan and would rather have a Jonathan where church Buisnsess thrives than a Buhari that no one can predict.

C. People of south south will vote him because of the na our brother syndrome

D. Elite Northerners that have stolen money and afraid of Buhari will secretly influence votes towards Mr President .

E. Foreign investors benefiting from the laxity in Nigerian tax system will do anything for Jonathan to remain.

F. Islamophiobia Nigerians would rather have a Jonathan they know than a Buhari who might turn Nigeria to Afghanistan or Iraq

G. Some Nigerians who also think this government has done well will vote Jonathan.

H. Anti North Nigerians who will vote Jonathan to tell the North that they don't have monopoly of power , the likes of Dokubo etc.

I. Oil bloc owners and subsidy beneficiaries will do anything to keep the present administration.

If this analysis is right or biased , let's hear your comments.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by slimfit1(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2014
I don't care Buhari for sure I don't benefit directly and indirectly from this govt. I run my own business free from these thieves.

You see when your president is allowing people and encouraging tax avoidance the money that could have built schools and hospitals are diverted back to foreign countries. Well done mr man at least we know now.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2014
Dream on but that's the Nigerian reality
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2014
Dream on but that's the Nigerian reality
Everyman for himself oh
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by waternogetenemy: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Wat is it with these bas.tard yorubas and igbo names...

Are u people insane or just obsessed?
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Don't get your point?what has name got to do with post
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by sebali: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Nneka u re on point but i just hope jona loses d election.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2014
Was hoping so too before I saw reality.
I like Jonathan as a person but not as President
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by JEITO: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2014
I pity for those who tink Buhari will just wave a magic wand and voila! Corruption disappears from the country. You'll only have your hopes dashed tinking that way.

It is far more difficult to achieve such feat in a civilian rule given the peculiarities of democratic rule.
I have heard buhari speak and trust me, he is no saviour! Not the man we need to lead this nation to the promise land.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by sebali: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2014
JEITO:
I pity for those who tink Buhari will just wave a magic wand and voila! Corruption disappears from the country. You'll only have your hopes dashed tinking that way.

It is far more difficult to achieve such feat in a civilian rule given the peculiarities of democratic rule.
I have heard buhari speak and trust me, he is no saviour! Not the man we need to lead this nation to the promise land.

So pls give us names of those u tink can do d job.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by dotna(m): 11:32am On Oct 31, 2014
Harsh Generalization

Try using poll to capture realistic opinions
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by Desola(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
The very bitter truth.

Nigeria is done for!

Sad, sad very sad indeed.

NNEKA2015:
People are just making noise about Mr President because they have not benefitted directly from his administration. Nigerians are greedy and gullible and once you are settled them you will say Mr President carry go. Mr president will win 2015 by a wide margin for the following reasons.

A. People benefiting directly or indirectly will influence votes, these category of people are the richest in Nigeria (ministers ,heads of security agencies, heads of directorates, top executives of organisations , buisness moguls like dangote, adenuga,otedola etc.

B. Christians that are sympathetic to Jonathan and would rather have a Jonathan where church Buisnsess thrives than a Buhari that no one can predict.

D. Elite Northerners that have stolen money and afraid of Buhari will secretly influence votes towards Mr President .

E. Foreign investors benefiting from the laxity in Nigerian tax system will do anything for Jonathan to remain.

F. Islamophiobia Nigerians would rather have a Jonathan they know than a Buhari who might turn Nigeria to Afghanistan or Iraq

G. Some Nigerians who also think this government has done well will vote Jonathan.

H. Anti North Nigerians who will vote Jonathan to tell the North that they don't have monopoly of power , the likes of Dokubo etc.

I. Oil bloc owners and subsidy beneficiaries will do anything to keep the present administration.

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by EldaTimba(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
OP, you are not far from the truth. BUHARI is unwise using "anti-corruption" as his blueprint. Even Tinubu will secretly work against GMB.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by arewafederation: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
NNEKA2015:

This is unfortunately true. Nigerians enjoy being miserable but with the little awareness and hope in APC, the tides might change in favour of the few patriotic Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by Nonybb: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
The problem we have collectively as a Nation is the politically unaccomodating nature of the Hausas which made them believe tenaciously that they are meant to rule. Yes GEJ is partly not performing but I can not do the work of the Northern Youths brainwashed by their Northern elites, which encourage them to seek GEJ abdication by any means neccessary. Such blandishment cant be a gimmicks I can easily fall for, so therefore I rather continue with a woeful GEJ PDP's Government than rejoice under APC Government. Atleast it gave me hope that I didnt eventually fall for Boko Haram antics used by their elite to make GEJ admininstration ungovernable

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am surprised no one has crucified me yet , the truth is bitter and difficult to accept, but then it should be told. I pray Nigerians get to the era where leaders would be voted based on character and not religious or cultural identity.

Still wondering how Obama became US president .

Are people reflection of their leaders?

Are leaders reflection of the people they govern?

Which is applicable in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2014
Go side on jare
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by Johnnyessence(m): 7:37am On Nov 02, 2014
av been saying and I will keep saying it here Nigeria of today is different from d one that voted in 2011 d people's general will win with a huge and wide margin Cos' people of north and south-south and south west will vote for individual not party so forget oooo.people of today will vote for good records not sentimental government Gej is operating.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by jamace(m): 9:17am On Nov 02, 2014
sebali:

So pls give us names of those u tink can do d job.
GBAM!
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Jonathan For President Come 2015 Out Of Greed by NNEKA2015: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2014
Aki and Paw paw

(1) (Reply)

Soyinka Denounces Jonathan Support Group Over Fabricated Report / Tambuwal To Pick Up APC Presidential Form / APC Presidential Aspirants To Hold Interactive Session With S-south Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.