Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Happening Now - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Happening Now (1176 Views)

What Happening With Georgia Immigration??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now by TeamclicksAir: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Greetings People!

We want to offer our sincere Welcome to the New travellers
who are joining Teamclicks each day. We are glad to have you on
board. You are going to love all the opportunities and rock bottom amazing deals we have for you to explore.

It's Happening Just Like We Thought!

Already the flight fare for Dubai , New York and london has gone up fast and big! We really want to thank the hundreds of loyal travellers who still recognize that Teamclicks Air is the Best of the Best. It's BEST because We Offer the Cheapest Ticket and Hotel reservation.

If you are still watching and waiting for fare price to drop, NOW is your big chance!
Give us a shot today and you'll be elated when you see the results.
Re: Happening Now by TeamclicksAir: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
This is how it works:

1. Post or send to our email the details of what you want e.g Destination ,Departure date and Return Date . you may tell us your preferred airline (optional) .

2. We consult our airfare shopping engine to find you the very best travel deals.

3. We compare all airlines - including scheduled and budget carriers - so you always get the best deal. we provide you with

the details and also our recommendation.

4. We book for you always at the lowest price.

(Q) How can we guarantee the cheapest price?

(A) The price we quote is the price on the airline's site. we also provide you an option where you can lock the airline fare

while you consult with other agent or think about it.

NOTE: Unlike other greedy agencies, we will never ask you to pay more after giving you confirmation. however there are times when the prices we quote might have changed due to delay in you making payment or bank

confirmation, if this should happen. we will refund you 100% within 48hours (most times you will get your fund within the 2hours)
Re: Happening Now by TeamclicksAir: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2014
Morning people
Re: Happening Now by TeamclicksAir: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2014
Morning people
Re: Happening Now by TeamclicksAir: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2016
hello....Cheapest ticket right here ...right now
Re: Happening Now by drizzit(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello, please can I get frequent flyer miles? I need to buy....you have a client who has for sale or is there another way I can get some?
Re: Happening Now by TeamclicksAir: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
drizzit:
Hello, please can I get frequent flyer miles? I need to buy....you have a client who has for sale or is there another way I can get some?
At the moment its not available....you could do a google search for good websites.
Re: Happening Now by Truth4Ever: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2016
what is flight ticket to new york like now? which state in USA is cheap to get ticket at this time.
Is there any where i can always check for cheap ticket to USA?
Thank you
Re: Happening Now by TeamclicksAir: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Truth4Ever:
what is flight ticket to new york like now? which state in USA is cheap to get ticket at this time.
Is there any where i can always check for cheap ticket to USA?
Thank you
You can get a return trip to newyork from 290k. New York remains the cheapest .you can try sites like momondo or skyscanner for the cheapest fares or you can post your itinerary here on NL or on our whatsapp.
Re: Happening Now by drizzit(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
TeamclicksAir:
At the moment its not available....you could do a google search for good websites.

Ok...thanks

(1) (Reply)

2012 October Pilgrimage Tour / 10 Moments People Who Book With Jumia Travel Can Relate To / Cheap Flights, Airline Tickets And Airfare Search - Tour Brokers Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.