Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). (1841 Views)

7 Strong Nigerians President Buhari Cannot 'touch' / Buhari Says He Will Work With Saraki And Dogora / Jonathan Not Christian, Serves Voodoo Looted N32b From Bayelsa - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 31, 2014
The president made it clear in his speech as he display his nomination form for 2015 Election that He will work with all Nigeria.

So let all Nigerians get ready for their National cake come 2015.

The Jonathan Administration suffered set backs and corruption allegation while working under PDP. As he has vowed to work with all Nigerians and no more PDP, we should expect a change in Administration. But peradventure the change did not come, all Nigerians should expect to be as rich as PDP, as corrupt as PDP, and ETC.

GEJ till he is Tired and retired.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:
The president made it clear in his speech as he display his nomination form for 2015 Election that He will work with all Nigeria.

The Jonathan Administration suffered set backs and corruption allegation while working under PDP. As he has vowed to work with all Nigerians and no more PDP, we should expect a change in Administration. But peradventure the change did not come, all Nigerians should expect to be as rich as PDP, as corrupt as PDP, and ETC.

FTC

still holding on.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by padeolu: 11:22am On Oct 31, 2014
The OP must be so gullible to have believed that.

Person wey don serve for 6years already && couldn't work with everyone, save for the likes of tompolo, dokubo, Clark && his PDP cronies.

I doubt if anything that comes out of this man is worth believing

#SaiBuhari_2015

3 Likes

Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2014
padeolu:
The OP must be so gullible to have believed that.

Person wey don serve for 6years already && couldn't work with everyone, save for the likes of tompolo, dokubo, Clark && his PDP cronies.

I doubt if anything that comes out of this man is worth believing

#SaiBuhari_2015

are you from the North? Do you know how to speak Hausa?
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by dotna(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Let's wait till when working with Nigeria start
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by padeolu: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

are you from the North? Do you know how to speak Hausa?
No, I'm a Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2014
padeolu:
No, I'm a Nigerian.

I am Glad you are. It just that all the people I have seen chanting Sai Buhari are tout and unlearned. Its not to insult the personality of buhari because he is a great man in his capacity. But showing your support in this form says something about personality.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by padeolu: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

I am Glad you are. It just that all the people I have seen chanting Sai Buhari are tout and unlearned. Its not to insult the personality of buhari because he is a great man in his capacity. But showing your support in this form says something about personality.

So those chanting "GEJ till they die" are learned abi? Double Standard

If being an M.Sc holder is your definition of tout && unlearned, then, I am.

I'm glad you acknowledged Buhari as being a great man, but can same be said of GEJ? No.

I'm a Nigerian, aswell as Christian, my choice of Buhari goes beyond sentiment, he's the [I]better[/i] man for the job. Giving him a chance, just as we gave Dr Zoologist shouldn't be too much to ask for. Unless u want us to remain backward as that obviously is what Dr Zoologist is moving us to.

SaiBuhari_2015

8 Likes

Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by jaybee3(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2014
padeolu:

I'm glad you acknowledged Buhari as being a great man, but can same be said of GEJ? No.

SaiBuhari_2015

Nuff said!!!!!
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
padeolu:

So those chanting "GEJ till they die" are learned abi? Double Standard

If being an M.Sc holder is your definition of tout && unlearned, then, I am.

I'm a Nigerian, aswell as Christian, my choice of Buhari goes beyond sentiment, he's the [I]better[/i] man for the job. Giving him a chance, just as we gave Dr Zoologist shouldn't be too much to ask for. Unless u want us to remain backward as that obviously is what Dr Zoologist is moving us to.

SaiBuhari_2015

If you are not filled with Hatred, you would have read my post before commenting. The name Goodluck, Jonathan, President, GEJ seem to attract your attention rather than what is being said about Him.

If you read my post, you will understand that I was dis-satisfied with GEJ. But with this attitude of hate you have in the name of Buhari being the one to move Nigeria forward will end up being the reason many people that respect buhari will not vote for him.

Who is GEJ and who is GMB. Are they not Nigerians like you. I doubt you could say such thing you say about Buhari about yourself.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
jaybee3:

Nuff said!!!!!

I used the word "great man in his capacity".

GEJ is a great man in His Capacity. He is far greater than GMB in his current capacity. He was not a military no served in the military. He made Generals uncomfortable and that is the level of greatness he has achieved. If you think he is not worth it, ask those who left PDP for him.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by size38: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Abeg make una no mind GEJ ooo! GEJ Na lie lie man. In 2011, he said he had no shoes. Some of us had pity on him and vote him. While some of us like myself said I was not voting for PDP, am only voting GEJ. But today, I cannot see the difference between GEJ and PDP. Or even separate GEJ from PDP. They are one and the same thing. As the PDP is suffering us Nigerians today, so is GEJ. As GEJ is misruling us today in Nigeria, so is the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by padeolu: 1:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

[s]If you are not filled with Hatred, you would have read my post before commenting. The name Goodluck, Jonathan, President, GEJ seem to attract your attention rather than what is being said about Him.

If you read my post, you will understand that[/s] [size=14pt]I am dis-satisfied with GEJ[/size].[s] But with this attitude of hate you have in the name of Buhari being the one to move Nigeria forward will end up being the reason many people that respect buhari will not vote for him.

Who is GEJ and who is GMB. Are they not Nigerians like you. I doubt you could say such thing you say about Buhari about yourself.[/s]
Now we are on thesame page.

SaiBuhari_2015
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
padeolu:
Now we are on thesame page.

SaiBuhari_2015

sorry we cannot be on the same page.
You are on the page of hate while I am on the page of hope. They are never synonyms.

Atleast, I trust GEJ will continue on the transformation. The only thing which lead to me being dissatisfied with him is his love for praise and trying to propagate the image he is yet to achieve.

What your page is saying is always negative. Your page is not saying what it would do to the current railway project, current power station that has improved and many more.

As long as your page is not saying how it will manage and improve on current achievements using better hands and eliminate corruption, then you and your people of hate politics are on your own.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

How possible?

He can work with over 167Million Nigerians? This is the era of political statement. It has just begun.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Pennywise(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
Its a pity all Jonathan is concerned about is being president. Town after town is falling to boko haram. Mubi this afternoon maybe Yola tomorrow. If he loves Nigeria, he will resign so that a competent person can stop this blood letting
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pennywise:
Its a pity all Jonathan is concerned about is being president. Town after town is falling to boko haram. Mubi this afternoon maybe Yola tomorrow. If he loves Nigeria, he will resign so that a competent person can stop this blood letting

If he resign, Sambo will be president. if ever Northerners being in Power is the solution to boko haram, I will migrate to Uganda.

1 Like

Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Except when they are no longer in your party, u are alwys against them..

Forgetting Amaechi, and all other defected govrs...but tambuwa comes to mind again grin

Mumu...
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by LFJ: 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

Meaning that the 1st term is to serve his pocket and his gang of looters while the 2nd term is for those of you who believe in his fake promises.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
LFJ:

Meaning that the 1st term is to serve his pocket and his gang of looters while the 2nd term is for those of you who believe in his fake promises.

Yes.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
LFJ:

He has promised, he will never fail. Remember, he is working with "all". If you are not "all" you would not recieve any benefit. Register with me to be part of "all" with just N100, 000 to partake.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2014
Oh Boy!
slickblaze:

He has promised, he will never fail. Remember, he is working with "all". If you are not "all" you would not recieve any benefit. Register with me to be part of "all" with just N100, 000 to partake.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by sademola: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
victorels:

If he resign, Sambo will be president. if ever Northerners being in Power is the solution to boko haram, I will migrate to Uganda.

Haven't u gone already? The earlier the better for you
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
sademola:

Haven't u gone already? The earlier the better for you

I don't even know where Uganda is. How many hours do I have to trek before I get to Uganda. And please show me direction if you knows.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by edo3(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
I tot he said its only ibo vote dt brot him into power,and such he wud continue 2 work wt dem..why all nigerians now??
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by 99100(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
edo3:
I tot he said its only ibo vote dt brot him into power,and such he wud continue 2 work wt dem..why all nigerians now??

Janja.weeds misquoting GEJ for their selfish interest since 19...

#GEJ till 2019.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by focus7: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by focus7: 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
Liar, as he has displayed in dealing with perceived oppositions like Aminu Tambuwal, Rotimi Amaechi and Salisu Sanusi.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
edo3:

I am glad you mentioned Ibo. Any state in the S region is Ibo state. We are no longer dragging for SE. SS and sw and Middle Belt belongs to Ibos now.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
focus7:
Liar, as he has displayed in dealing with perceived oppositions like Aminu Tambuwal, Rotimi Amaechi and Salisu Sanusi.

Why can't people understand the difference between No. 1 in the state and No. One In Nigeria.

Those people that left PDP for APC are those who are trespassers. They compete with their boss. Their is a difference between CEO and manager.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
victorels:

I don't even know where Uganda is. How many hours do I have to trek before I get to Uganda. And please show me direction if you knows.

Uganda is close by but you can't trek on the ground to go to Uganda. You have to trek by air. If you just mount the air, you will get the direction.
Re: I Will Work With All Nigerians - President Jonathan. (not With PDP). by DoctorStephen(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ja.njaweeds
We must sue seun for the above.
I still prefer GEJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amampor Intervew With GMB And GEJ (video) / Meet The Sick And Parkinson Striken Apc Buhari / Man Jailed In Saudi Arabia For Kissing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.