Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:27 AM

gaming - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / gaming (933 Views)

PS3 Games For Sale! *New Stock* Best Prices Around / Used Like New AC unity And Infamous 2nd (no longer available) / Ps3 Slim Line Almost Bran New Boxed....and Purple Ps Vita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gaming by santity100: 11:44am On Oct 31, 2014
Boxed

Re: gaming by nigmarelli(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
My fellow nairalanders on this section that Madam Cao put us.Am i the only one feeling hard done by or you guys feel what it too.
In case you havent noticed;She moved us from the gaming section that can be accessed and seen on the nairaland homepage where there are more views and traffic and put us here.I've hardly had any views since.I've complained and asked her to see reason but to no avail.Dont know if you guys have.Please we have to do something otherwise our reason for using this medium would have been defeated.Cheers guys.
Re: gaming by OneNaijaMan: 5:29am On Dec 20, 2014
How much last. Need it urgently. 28k?
Re: gaming by ekkywolex(m): 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Is the box still available, new. I will like to have it for 30k

(1) (Reply)

Playstatiom 4 With One Pad At 95k / God Of War 3 And Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Needed Urgently. / Ps3 Fat 60gb Fat For Sale, Already Jailbroken With Cfw 4.41 Rogero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.