Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,294 members, 7,780,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:35 PM

"Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 (25130 Views)

Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by dollarlander: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
IYANGBALI:
i like your username Jide OKOwunmi grin

Una don yama.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by BUSHHUNTER: 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
We will not endorse the FOOL again.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Anasko(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
spat on the thread.almost 2 hrs but just 0 page
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by benswagtt(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by tit(f): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
come and chop jawe!
leave the prodigal rascals that are chopping lagos die.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kendrick93(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademega:
the should add Bastards to that Yoruba youth. no right thinking Yoruba youths will say he want to endorse failure for the next 4 years . though some can do it for money ,still they are the bastards .
or we should all assume and believe in this article
MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT !
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019
keep on rantin lyk a mad dog but cum 2015 jona will still be our president whether u or any apc fools lyk it or not. Gej till 2019

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Fadelex(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
I guessed they really wanted to say Yoruba PDP youths cuz no right thinking Yoruba youth will endorse this monumental failure for another 4 years.... in the list of who's who in Nigeria no single yoruba man in the top 15, is this Jonathan's idea of federal character? he can't point to any achievement in the whole of southwest, the contacts to repair Lagos/ibadan expressway was revoked from bi-courtney,.... what happened to Tens of youth that died in the sham immigration recruitment? What of the money extorted from them? I bet our youth have a very short memory, unemployment rate is at the highest, security of the country is nothing to talk about, power generation is at lowest, healthcare facilities are fastway to grave, educational system has decayed... Jonathan has really taken us back 30years in a space of 4years. vote this good, gentle but clueless man out of office or else the one percent will continue to dictate the fate of 99%.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by ladythursday(f): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
angryYoruba youths? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by adedayourt(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yoruba youth of where

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Goddex:
I just returned from Federal University Lokoja where a niece is studying.

Only a transformation agent like GEJ could have replicated what I saw
there in Taraba, Nasarrawa, Yobe, Zamfara, Kebbi, Kogi, Delta, Ekiti, Ebonyi,
Bayelsa, Jigawa, Katsina, Gombe all in about 4yrs time
and you couldn't take pictures? Didn't you at least snap with a camera phone?

Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by jaybee3(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
prowitin:
Well I am not yoruba but am a youth who leaves on a yoruba land and I can tell they are not all endorsing GEJ
BB Pin: 24C632E3
What's with the bb pin though, perhaps you want to negotiate your own egunje to enable you join the bandwagon?

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kendrick93(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
ur name says it all.. u are a bush man yet u hav d nerve to insult d presido?
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Crispels(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Any Yoruba that votes Jonathan is a bastard!!!

11 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by clemzo101(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ Till 2019
tsolz300:
Okk na

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kendrick93(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
BUSHHUNTER:
ur name says it all.. u are a bush man yet u hav d nerve to insult d presido? u are a poof!

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by amnestylaw1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Awon onijekuje, alatenuje gbogbo.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by seangy4konji: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
As for me and my goons?we no support you.

No even come near me.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by clemzo101(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dat makes u one I guess.....GEJ Till 2019
Crispels:
Any Yoruba that votes Jonathan is a bastard!!!
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by MrMcJay(m): 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Awon Omo eru, awon Omo ale.

Why can't they come and do it in mainland or central Lagos and let us see them?

Anyway, I hope Seun attends because it would be a shame for someone who combines the work of Abati, Okupe, Reno and Olisa Metuh on Nairaland to be absent.

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by redcliff: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademega:
the should add Bastards to that Yoruba youth. no right thinking Yoruba youths will say he want to endorse failure for the next 4 years . though some can do it for money ,still they are the bastards .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019

This right here is the problem. If people who are supposed to be the proponents of change and revolution in state are being bought just for a couple of Millions, then it is very sad to say that there is no more hope in this country.

5 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by temitemi1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
I have said it before n I'm saying it again n I will never get tire of saying it...GEJ till 2019 lobatan!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by computermouse(m): 3:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
woe betide you son of yoruba land that drums support for mediocrity- your generation and the your immediate family would suffer from all fronts -
have you decided to turn into igbo men that sell they birth right for a pot of porridge - you ishola wetin where do you come from and where is your family house? arson is still not a crime in nigeria, but it would be a curse to you and your family - oloshi person*

8 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by kskpoundz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Rubbish & Nonsense of d highest Order

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Johnnoo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
kestolove95:
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Gorgeous58(f): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Election is here again, therefore new associations are formed. I can't fathom the number of new organisation(sycophants) that springs up during elections, endorsing whatever candidates. What is their end game? Why do they allow #1500 and half bag of rice to sway them? Nigerian youth eh, Wake up!

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by morbid: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
ok
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by dollarlander: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
ademega:

You are made for failure and failure you are. Your eyes and sense are already failing you. You cannot see the good work Jonathan is doing all these years.

Drive from port Harcourt to Lagos and you will see the glory of God. I concur with the man that went to lokoja and gave account of what he saw. I've not been there many years but if it happens on east west road it must happen on other places.

GEJ 2019 not bukohari of this world is going to stop him.

They are already failing pairing Muslim Muslim ticket. That's a big slap on the Christian. And we are going out enmass to vote GEJ.

My President sir. Just ensure utmost security as you did in ekiti and osun elections and you will see how Nigerians love you.

You are winning with hurricane wipe not even land slide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by temitemi1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
kestolove95:
yoruba pdp youths to endorse GEj..take dat corrctn as we the youths of d south west ar not nd cant b part of dix retard nd corrupt ogogoro drinking president.
who are u sef
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by legendarysegzi(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Suffering and smilling yoruba stinking youths, i weep for my country''WHEN THE WICKED ARE IN POWER THE PEOPLE MOURNS'' atenuje lo ma pa gbogbo yin. The oniranus

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by COOLCATS: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
but seriously we hardly hear apc youth or apc ambassadors or apc supporters endorses buhari .or another ...... why always pdp .if its not jonathan , it is another pdp fellow that is always endorsed by some group o people..... i dont seem to understand really.
Re: "Yoruba Youths" To Endorse Jonathan On November 30, 2014 by Isiterere(m): 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Which Yoruba youth ?
Cluelessness has climax finally; same way you claimed 6million people in SouthWest append their signature during saTAN rally.

This is a dumb move very similar to Sanni Abacha Era, claiming every Tom, Dicckk and Harry endorsing him.

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina Visits President Buhari Today (Photo) / Ondo State Bans Activities Of Fulani Nomadic Herdsmen / Aminu Dantata Donates ₦50 Million, Toilets & Boreholes To School In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.