Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. (3273 Views)

Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? / It Works! Know Whether U Are Having A Boy Or A Girl Without An Ultrasound! / Ladies,who Would You Prefer As A Husband: Womaniser Or Alcoholic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 2:37am On Aug 05, 2006
Ladies pls dont crucify me O! because u all always go gaga when this issue is raised but dont you think a male child is more preferable. I know i will have a lot of haters with this post but just speaking my mind. When the MTN advert about "mama na boy" was aired , it generated alot of controversy.So nairalnders which do u prefer? PLs dont take this personal o.Ladies if u hate on me i have got a lot of e-juju from ibadan so just speak ur mind.

Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by dondele(m): 3:04am On Aug 05, 2006
is obvious, girls will say girls and guys will say boys. me i want them both.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by ikamefa(f): 3:43am On Aug 05, 2006
dondele:

is obvious, girls will say girls and guys will say boys. me i want them both.
i agree with u i want both too smiley
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by needeeg(m): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2006
ikamefa:

i agree with u i want both too smiley
me tooooooooooo!!
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by iice(f): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2006
Boys grin
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by needeeg(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2006
cos ur gurl, that's why boys@iice!!
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by iice(f): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2006
grin grin
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by LiquidMind(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2006
BOY cheesy
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by nilla(f): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

don't you think a male child is more preferable.

No a male child is not preferable. I would love to have both, so anyone i have is fine.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by aykay(m): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2006
i want girls, 3 of them to be precise. it wud be a dream come true, u lot wud not believe how excited i am just thinking abt it. i want one girly girl, one tom boy, and one to settle the fights btw the girly girl and the tom boy smiley. i want all of them to be smart and beautiful. i wont let mosquito bite them and ruin their skin, all of that stuff. i think i feel this way cos i'm the only boy in my house and all my sisters adore my Dad. i dont get 1/100 of the attention he gets. so when i become a Dad i want to feel loved like that too.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by nilla(f): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2006
thats nice aykay
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by ikamefa(f): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2006
aykay:

i want girls, 3 of them to be precise. it would be a dream come true, u lot would not believe how excited i am just thinking about it. i want one girly girl, one tom boy, and one to settle the fights between the girly girl and the tom boy smiley. i want all of them to be smart and beautiful. i wont let mosquito bite them and ruin their skin, all of that stuff. i think i feel this way because i'm the only boy in my house and all my sisters adore my Dad. i don't get 1/100 of the attention he gets. so when i become a Dad i want to feel loved like that too.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww nice cheesy
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2006
I am not talking about the one you like or not. I mean your most preferable one.

@aykay
your confession was really touching but are u ready to face the challenges of raising female kids? They have got a lot of issues to deal with.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by morolake(f): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2006
ina heart beat i would prefure a gurl so i could go on shopping springs n tlk about bois grin grin grin and just hang but i want a boy frist so she can have an older brother to look out for her and drive her around smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by needeeg(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2006
aykay:

i want girls, 3 of them to be precise. it would be a dream come true, u lot would not believe how excited i am just thinking about it. i want one girly girl, one tom boy, and one to settle the fights between the girly girl and the tom boy smiley. i want all of them to be smart and beautiful. i wont let mosquito bite them and ruin their skin, all of that stuff. i think i feel this way because i'm the only boy in my house and all my sisters adore my Dad. i don't get 1/100 of the attention he gets. so when i become a Dad i want to feel loved like that too.
hmmmm, good then!! cool
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by aykay(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2006
@babaibadan
nothing compares with real parenting, but i'v learnt some stuff along the way. girls have their issues and all but i'd still love the challenge. its strange how u can love people who havent been born yet. i look forward to all the holidays and drama and tantrums and heartbreaks and boyfriends only when they r over 18 and marriages and grandchildren etc. i think its going to be fun, alot of lessons to be learnt along the way, but still fun. i imagine myself being 50 or 55(thereabouts) and being happy about the fact that my daughters have grown up to be beautiful,responsible, educated women.i don't think any other achievement in life would compare to that.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shawna(f): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2006
i want both it really doesnt matter to me but twins would be great one boyand one girl! grin
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna:

i want both it really doesnt matter to me but twins would be great one boyand one girl! grin
I would love twins too. oh that would be great.
@aykay
man u are really ready for parenting,anyways goodluck to you.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shawna(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2006
lol i know i love twins luckly there's twins in my fam so hopefully i'll have twins
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna:

lol i know i love twins luckly there's twins in my fam so hopefully i'll have twins
In your dreams.!
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shawna(f): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2006
hmmm u have started oh am warning u now dont piss me off! when i have my twins i'll invite u to the naming ceremony ok wink
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2006
A boy and a girl (twins) as a first born, then another boy and girl in a nice order
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna:

hmmm u have started oh am warning u now don't piss me off! when i have my twins i'll invite u to the naming ceremony ok wink
I will actually name the kids, one will be baba the other will be ibadan
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shawna(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2006
why should u be the one to name them u're not the father ooooo tongue
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2006
Damest09:

A boy and a girl (twins) as a first born, then another boy and girl in a nice order
why dont you ku ku give birth to 4 at the same time?
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna:

why should u be the one to name them u're not the father ooooo tongue
who told you am not the father?
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shawna(f): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2006
well i know for a fact i didnt sleep with u thats how i know tongue
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by mukina2: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2006
lol, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by Damest09(f): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2006
babaibadan:

why don't you ku ku give birth to 4 at the same time?

If it's possible, it will save time (being pregnant for 3 or 4 times) imagine 9 * 3 or 9 * 4.

Four at a time, nice.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna:

well i know for a fact i didnt sleep with u thats how i know tongue
Remember am a witchdoctor, chatting with me mite get u pregnant.
Damest09:

If it's possible, it will save time (being pregnant for 3 or 4 times) imagine 9 * 3 or 9 * 4.

Four at a time, nice.
after your delivery we will donate baby things to you from nairaland, cus u will need it.
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by shawna(f): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2006
in ur dreams oh tongue
Re: Which Do U Prefer As A Child? Boy Or Girl. by babaibadan(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2006
shawna:

in your dreams oh tongue
yeah we can do it there too if its ok by you. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Proper For A Wife To Maltreat The Husband / Indecent Dressing Among Teenage Girls / How To Handle Extra-marital Friendship In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.