Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

My Aspiration Is Not A Do-or-die Affair - El Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Aspiration Is Not A Do-or-die Affair - El Rufai (375 Views)

2015: Bishop Sam Akpan’s Aspiration Is A Mirage …bishop, Leave Udom Alone, You H / What a Senator Earns In Nigeria - Do Or Die Affair N 29 479 749 Per Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Aspiration Is Not A Do-or-die Affair - El Rufai by argon500: 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
A former FCT Minister, Malam Nasiru el-Rufai on Friday obtained the APC nomination forms to contest for the 2015 governor election in Kaduna State, with an assurance that his aspiration was not out of desperation.
He told officials of the party and supporters at the APC State Secretariat in Kaduna that he was ready to offer credible leadership if given the chance.
According to him, he is not in the contest to enrich himself or witch hunt anybody but to bring about the required transformation in the state.
He called for unity among party members and assured the people of his support to whoever emerged as the party's flag bearer. El-Rufai said the state needed salvation from long years of misrule and assured that the APC would offer credible and people-oriented leadership.
Earlier, the State Chairman of APC, Mr Bala Bantex, said the party's leadership would be fair and just to all contestants. He appealed to the party supporters to conduct themselves with decorum and unite to ensure victory for the party in the 2015 general elections.

Source: Daily Times.
Re: My Aspiration Is Not A Do-or-die Affair - El Rufai by Mogidi: 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
According to him, he is not in the contest to [size=15pt]enrich himself[/size] or witch hunt anybody but to bring about the required transformation in the state.

Not there to enrich himself indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To 7 Months In Jail For Stealing Ram / Is Jonathan Really Worth Vote Come 2015? / 2015 Presidency: Nda-isaiah Declares Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.