Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? (1151 Views)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / How Would You React If Your Wife Deny You Sex? / How Would You React If You Got Captured In A Picture Like This Man (2) (3) (4)

How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by argon500: 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
My girlfriend visited me yesterday without any notification. At first when she called me she was at the gate, I thought she was joking not until I also heard the sound of the bell.. Believe you me, I told her to return to where she was coming from cos I wasn't expecting her . I was at home all alone playing my favourite game and I didn't plan for her visit.. Though I have no regret about it cos I already told her about what I like and dislike.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Merlissa(f): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
You should be happy she visited you.. Guys that beg their girlfriend to come visit them nko??
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by tosyne2much(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
OP you are just so funny

Back to the topic,
Some ladies just be like, let me go to his place uninformed and catch him red-handed

Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Since you had nothing to hide, why did you send her back? She just wanted to pay you a pleasant suprise visit.

Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by temitemi1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Feels honor!!
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Skylee(m): 3:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Some people tot dey had policy buh it isn't policy, rather wickedness.
It's because u're a cheat dt's y u dislike unbroadcasted visit. If u a love her then treat her well. Sending her back is grossly too harsh.
#abuseMeIfUlike
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by argon500: 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Skylee:
Some people tot dey had policy buh it isn't policy, rather wickedness.
It's because u're a cheat dt's y u dislike unbroadcasted visit. If u a love her then treat her well. Sending her back is grossly too harsh.
#abuseMeIfUlike

Oba n ki eee

Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by nickz(m): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
any girl that decides to visit me without my consent should be ready to deal with whatever she sees
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by dre11(m): 4:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
She is welcome

When I no get skeletons for mah cupboard

Because the skeleton will never be hidden theregrin but somewhere elsetongue
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by iKillzz: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
Story for the gods.

Blah blah blah I told her to return yada yada yada I was playing my favorite game. . . What are you? 12?
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by argon500: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:
Story for the gods.

Blah blah blah I told her to return yada yada yada I was playing my favorite game. . . What are you? 12?

I play ooo..

Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Kunleskey(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nawa o why you go send her back....it seems you are joking...make i send my gf bck to where she's coming 4rm...bcoz of her unexpected visit..imposible...it somehow awkward.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na d gal even get tyme to waste.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
na d gal even get tyme to waste
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Tallesty1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
argon500:
My girlfriend visited me yesterday without any notification. At first when she called me she was at the gate, I thought she was joking not until I also heard the sound of the bell.. Believe you me, I told her to return to where she was coming from cos I wasn't expecting her . I was at home all alone playing my favourite game and I didn't plan for her visit.. Though I have no regret about it cos I already told her about what I like and dislike.
She is dating the wrong guy.

Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sending her back is too harsh. Haba cant she do some random checks on her man. All u needed to do was tell her you dont like impromptu visit. There was this saturday I was totally down with flu. So I told my baby I was down and cldnt hangout out. Me was just lying down in parlour with cold, catarrh and cough and watching a movie . The bell rings and it my woman was so shocked. I suspected she tot I was hosting anoda babe. Sha I allowed her in. This my baby surprise me that day oh. She helped me tidy the house, cook beta soup for me. And gave me mind blowing sex. When she was leaving the cold and catarrh was gone. Gave a kiss and appreciated her for the visit.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
keyman0007:
Sending her back is too harsh. Haba cant she do some random checks on her man. All u needed to do was tell her you dont like impromptu visit. There was this saturday I was totally down with flu. So I told my baby I was down and cldnt hangout out. Me was just lying down in parlour with cold, catarrh and cough and watching a movie . The bell rings and it my woman was so shocked. I suspected she tot I was hosting anoda babe. Sha I allowed her in. This my baby surprise me that day oh. She helped me tidy the house, cook beta soup for me. And gave me mind blowing sex. When she was leaving the cold and catarrh was gone. Gave a kiss and appreciated her for the visit.
So for your church mind you don contribute abi?

Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Odilafta:

b4
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Odilafta:

bwahahahahaahaha lwkmd roflmao abeg no use laff tear my belle oooo
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by ERCROSS(m): 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Odilafta:

I knw u actually red all he wrote..

Why u kon dey pretend like say u no enjoy am.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by ERCROSS(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
tosyne2much:
bwahahahahaahaha lwkmd roflmao ] abeg no use laff tear my belle oooo

Guy..
Red soldier ant dey ontop dat ground wey u dey roll so...
If dem catch ur diz tin ehn... lipsrsealed

No say I no tell u oo
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by seangy4konji: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't like it to. You can't just come without inviting you. I might want to be alone.

Na me b dat.
Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by Agybabe(f): 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Even if I'm suspecting him, I won't go to his place without informing him.

People need their privacy, barging in on them is rude. Relationship or not.

If it was me, I would querry him but still let him in and warn him against it next time.

If he catches me, whose heart would get broken? His own or mine?

There are 101 ways to catch a cheat. This way is immature to me.

Re: How Would You React If Your Partner Pays You Unexpected Visit? by seangy4konji: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ur head is very correct.even if I love d lady or gal. Fact that she came will just make me misbehave at dat time but I did not tell you to come now?please go back to where you coming from.strict about this and I Jo just like am. Like my space.
Agybabe:
Even if I'm suspecting him, I won't go to his place without informing him.

People need their privacy, barging in on them is rude. Relationship or not.

If it was me, I would querry him but still let him in and warn him against it next time.

If he catches me, whose heart would get broken? His own or mine?

There are 101 ways to catch a cheat. This way is immature to me.

She Dey Give Me Extra Meat Oo / Help / What Can I Do To Gain My Girl's Heart Totaly