Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Converting .php To .exe - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Converting .php To .exe (1608 Views)

Need To Secure Your Compiled Software (.msi Or .exe) To 1/PC? / How Do I Convert .mdb Files To .exe Files / Convert Code From Php To Vb.net (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Converting .php To .exe by Dlastofmykind(m): 2:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
I read an article on nairaland some months back that php scripts can be converted to .exe file.

Pls anybody that have the link to the tutorial should comment.

Thanks.
Re: Converting .php To .exe by Vstuffs(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dlastofmykind:
I read an article on nairaland some months back that php scripts can be converted to .exe file.

Pls anybody that have the link to the tutorial should comment.

Thanks.
Check this link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9046675/convert-a-php-script-into-a-stand-alone-windows-executable

1 Like

Re: Converting .php To .exe by dhtml(m): 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Converting .php To .exe by chim14(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
My guy, if you are going for web go for web. If you are focusing on desktop programming focus on desktop.
Re: Converting .php To .exe by dhtml(m): 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
^^^Some situations call for combination

(1) (Reply)

The Useful Guide To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone With Ifonemate Software / Nairaland Login Workinq With Freebasics Airtel!! / My First Web App Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.