Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Way Foward For Computer Science Students In Imo State University - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The Way Foward For Computer Science Students In Imo State University (917 Views)

Why Waste 4 Years On Computer Science In University? / Best Uni For Bsc. Computer Science In Nigeria / Project Topics Tips For Computer Science Undergraduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Foward For Computer Science Students In Imo State University by Neloznoni(m): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
cheesy [color=#006600][/color] This is not a joke, I have been asking myself this sensitive and lucrative question that is yelling and looking for answers please what is the way forward for computer science students in imo state university...
a computer science students that cant write a program in his final year. all that am asking is what is the curse of the setbacks in this university ...am also wandering whether the curse of this failure is the inclusion of subjects that does not relate to the field of study..
please if you know the way forward please reply this post
Re: The Way Foward For Computer Science Students In Imo State University by obioraval(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Lol... Majority of you guys are not serious in that department. I hope Dr. Igbe can change the status quo. I'm in Electrical Engineering. PM me let's talk... Java and C++ guide
Re: The Way Foward For Computer Science Students In Imo State University by ugwum007(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2014
computer science dept ....IMSU dumping ground...
Re: The Way Foward For Computer Science Students In Imo State University by Ray1251(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
In my school bsu u must do programming and its pratical intensive 100l qbasic 200l pascal and java 300l c++ etc

(1) (Reply)

Google ‘rankbrain’ – Search Queries Just Getting More Sharpened With AI / An Enterprise Without Enter Price / Help:how To Change Blog Account To A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.