Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. (6649 Views)

Jonathan Visits Mubi, Heads To Baga / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by NagodeAllah1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dmouthed:

If u decide to vote Jonathan out, that means SHARIA is welcomed to Nigeria.
I am very confident that if Jonathan wins and come back, God punish BOKO Hara n its sponsors.

You are saying Allah likes corrupt army, politicians and thieves. But he will punish us for sharia? What?
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by VirginFinder: 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Where is the army that crushed Biafra and MEND mercilessly?

Some things are just not adding up.
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by honeric01(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Is this real?
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by firefox4th(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls does anybody know these two men Peter and Issa in Mubi.They were dealing cow .Hav lost their contact, we saw last in 2007
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Rinzman(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
I weep for my country...now is not the time to cast or trade blames! We all need to pray to God to PERSONALLY intervene in Nigeria cos all the hope of having a UNITED,PEACEFUL and PROSPEROUS nation is fast vanishing into thin air.

GOD please help and heal NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Tbagwell1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dmouthed:
Just consider it this way, assume you are the president and all the people you have to head departments are loyalists to BoKo sponsors, what will you do........?
To this Boko acts Buhari has not for once suggested anything to help, kwankwaso of Kano said they are fighting for their right and tInubu and others are using it to condemn Jonathan government and u are supporting them!

Have u ever asked yourself what BOKO haram want ........?

They want sharia law all over Nigeria.
I am very confident that if Jonathan wins and come back, God punish BOKO Hara n its sponsors. Will sweep dem away like eyibola.
Please can u list all the people heading the various department dat u think ar loyalist to boko haram?

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Tbagwell1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
jtchukwu:
My neighbor's dad was killed, the pregnant wife of my friend that went to write her final exam is stranded in Cameroon, the worst and most pathetic is that some of the soldiers that ran away are stranded and are begging for lift. The situation is terrible, our nation needs prayers.
RIP to d dead, prayers yes, we need it more like never before and we need 2 start asking questions like what is the govt doing with all d boko haram fighters arrested, most of dem are still been fed by d Govt, is d govt trying 2 tell us ds pple are innocent?

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by charsol: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
na their matter ..wetin concern me....they can flee to Chad for all I care...KARMA

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by wanimo: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
The land Mass of Bornu, Yobe and Adamawa are much bigger than the defunct Biafra. Since they want their own caliphate, i think we are trying to determine where the boundry should start from....Major. Gideon Orkar of blessed memory was right when he said that these people do not belong to this entity called Nigeria.... Maybe we are looking at Parts of Taraba, Bauchi, parts of Niger and Southern Kaduna.... We can create a functional boundry from these places. The new Islamic Caliphate can have its capital in Gombe or where ever they choose, with Kano as the commercial center.

In reality, these three north Eastern states of Nigeria contibute little or nothing to the economic advancement of Nigeria. Soon these terrorists wont be called insurgents anymore, we will refer to them as rebels. These people on th OP's picture wont be called Internally Displaced Persons (IDF), they will be known as refugees. Then the real war will start.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by BlackTechnology: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
VirginFinder:

Go and study your history again

Nigeria military has never won any internal war without foreign support

Biafra was crushed by the strong support of Britain etc

Niger Delta never lost because the military never had foreign support

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by otokx(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Little by little the truth will come out.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by gratiaeo(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thank god they are now killing themselves.
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by gratiaeo(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
charsol:
na their matter ..wetin concern me....they can flee to Chad for all I care...KARMA
I wonder ooh. If they like let them kill their selves over there
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
11Willywilly:
Anyone who don't like what the Boko Boyz are doing should go enlist in the army and head to battle front.
Haahaaahaaahaa, I see many Refugees.
willywilly,listen to me before you become a boko haram sympathizer!
There are so many Igbos living,schooling and doing business in Mubi town. Some minutes ago,my sister-in-law told me that a church member of hers who is Igbo has lost two of his brothers in the Mubi attack and his sister is still missing. In fact,many Igbos have either died or are missing right now.
Stop sympathizing with boko haram thinking its only the northerners that are being affected by the insurgence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by wanimo: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
berem:
There are so many Igbos living,schooling and doing business in Mubi town. Some minutes ago,my sister-in-law told me that a church member of hers who is Igbo has lost two of his brothers in the Mubi attack and his sister is still missing. In fact,many Igbos have either died or are missing right now.
Stop sympathizing with boko haram thinking its only the northerners that are being affected by the insurgence.
what are they still doing in Adamawa state after 5years of terrorism. "The grasshopper killed by a trian died of deafness"

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
gratiaeo:
Thank god they are now killing themselves.
Today nay Friday, Ladies Night.
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
wanimo:
what are they still doing in Adamawa state after 5years of terrorism. "The grasshopper killed by a trian died of deafness"
No, let them stay there.

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by thaoriginator: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Dmouthed:
Just consider it this way, assume you are the president and all the people you have to head departments are loyalists to BoKo sponsors, what will you do........?
To this Boko acts Buhari has not for once suggested anything to help, kwankwaso of Kano said they are fighting for their right and tInubu and others are using it to condemn Jonathan government and u are supporting them!

Have u ever asked yourself what BOKO haram want ........?

They want sharia law all over Nigeria.
I am very confident that if Jonathan wins and come back, God punish BOKO Hara n its sponsors. Will sweep dem away like eyibola.
lol, omo see comment o grin
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by SamIkenna: 12:32am On Nov 01, 2014
VirginFinder:

You tell me...Perhaps it was Soviet Union, Arab league, Britain, Egypt, and Sudan that crushed Biafra 'mercilessly' and then handed the glory to NA to legitimize and perpetuate the notion that it was bunch of barbaric Africans killing each other. And in case you're in doubt, Nigerian Army lost almost 2x the number of Biafran military causalities - Don't take my word for it.

So, ask yourself again - has Nigerian Army been duly tested? Or have we been basking in the euphoria and triumphalism of false victory? Boko Haram is now testing a 'stand-alone' NA and what do we see? We see Cameroon save them here and there and we call it 'tactical maneuvering.'

Biafra was strangled to submission through satanic blockade of food that was costing 50,000 lives of innocent children monthly. 50,000 lives/month - don't take my word for it - and it did the magic NA, USSR, UK, and Arab world could not do. Today things are different - An average Boko Haram is eating 3 course meals per day and you can see the magic their padded stomach infrastructure is doing against NA in the battle field. And the worst part is that we can't even blockade the entire food supply to North East like we did to Christian infidels of Biafra.

To compound Nigeria's dilemma, our country's old war friends and allies are not only uninterested in helping us secure a cheap win like before, they're now blocking us from buying arms as well as beaming their one-sided Human Rights, Amnesty International, and Geneva convention 'nonsense' on us.

You see, we're handcuffed alone in the dark and Boko Haram is riding shotgun on our over-bloated national ego which is why ordinary Museveni that couldn't tame Joseph Kouny is Muhamad-aling and Mike-tysoning us at will.

Who will save the giant?

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Qelvin(m): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2014
berem:
call me an apathetic scum but any Igbo who still stays in any part of the NE...deserves no form of sympathy,and what economic buoyancy can a crisis ravaged axis offer any sane business person?

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Qelvin(m): 12:41am On Nov 01, 2014
lets be clear on one thing,Nigerian army has never OUT-RIGHTLY won any war, even the so called Biafran victory was a farce if one looked at the underlying realities,USSR/USA/EGYPT/CAMEROON actively won that war for Nigeria,and not to mention the starvation policy which sealed the Biafran fate like a death knell of some sort...current events are surely proving me right..a ragtag bunch of teenagers overwhelmed and sacked a whole battalion of Nigerian troops and captured a town right under their watch..even going as far as capturing the home town of a top ranking officer , if our so called top defence and security echelons are not ashamed of this,then I don't know what else can make them bury their heads in shame.
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by 11Willywilly: 1:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Where are all our brave Yoruba Soldiers ? Yorubas have the best well trained Soldiers, Nigeria need their service now to defeat Boko Boyz.
Those refugees looks like Isreal Exodus from Egypt, the different is dat they are running from Boko Boyz
I dey remember Bob Marley music --(Exodus...., the movement of Jah People),
Adamawa people are today JAH PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by tit(f): 1:57am On Nov 01, 2014
we do not have soldiers again.
you do not dream of being a soldier, then you join the army.
if you join like that, when boko haram is coming, you will pick race.

you join the army after you dream of dieing in battle.
if you have this dream, when boko haram is coming, you start singing Allahu Akbar.
You embrace them, death! And you give no quarter.
It is a pity.
When I dey for army,
I would have killed all this battalion with my own hand.
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by agabusta: 2:31am On Nov 01, 2014
With some comments i'm reading here, it seems people with mental imbalance has invaded Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 01, 2014
achi4u:
Refugees in their own land.
An irony of a bad leadership.

This has nothing to do with the Federal Government!
When the Northern leaders for several years preferred the almajeri system where innocent kids are thought nothing but Sharia and Arabic studies.
Then some Islamic radicals came preaching a government of "Allah" and conversion by force.

What do you expect?

The world is at war with Islam and Nigeria is not an exception!
It is all hypocrisy to blame a father for failing to protect his child from a dog bite while we turn a blind eye to the owner of the dog and his irresponsibility in raising and training a "mad" dog.

In the next 30 to 50 years, another group more deadly than BH might arise, and then you blame the government of the day?
It is only Moslems that can stop this madness called Jihardism!
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 01, 2014
But why cant all this people leaving crises zone not head straight for their respective government houses? Afterall they are dead already, so why are they allowing the politicians to rest while they surfer? If they could occupy Yola government house, then Taraba people may take a cue and for sure Abuja will be alarmed and then something may be done!
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Onmason(m): 4:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmm.......I had doubts about d calibre of people ruling Nigeria from d very beginning, and dia ability to deliver. Now my doubts are near hopeless. Since d 'very active' acting IG was quick to 'withdraw' Tambuwal's security details and make a statement, I thought he wuld av immediately taken care of Mubi et al and made a statement 2. Its so shameful'-our economy is growing at a fast rate', d 'govt is working with d pipu',' fighting corruption', 'boko haram will be athing of the past in two months', a 'private aircraft went to buy arms legally for the nigerian army with an ex-militant in the entourage'. Somebody help me, am TOTALLY confused!

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Onmason(m): 4:56am On Nov 01, 2014
Where are d soldiers that were used to '(stage?)Mange' Ekiti (s)election SUCCESSFULLY??
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by Collynzo29: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Any Igbo man or who man who died there, commited suicide.
At times like this, I remember that famous phrase ''all is fair in war''.
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by ogazi007(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Nigerian police should do the needful by withdrawing the security details of Gej hence he has failed to provide security for life and properties of Nigerians as enshrined in the 1999 constitution .police should not interpret the constitution only to Tambuwal, they should also do the same to Gej for violating the constitution he swore an oath to upheld.
Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by zlatansomto(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Qelvin:

call me an apathetic scum but any Igbo who still stays in any part of the NE...deserves no form of sympathy,and what economic buoyancy can a crisis ravaged axis offer any sane business person?
Don't mind that lying bastard,. Berem!! Naah only she dey know the number of Igbos killed in the north,. Anytime boko hamam strikes.. She starts making imaginary calls to non-existent relatives.. That Bi.t.CH will surly never know peace.. Her hatred for the Igbos is legendary.. Always wishing death on Igbos up north..

1 Like

Re: ADAMAWA. Picture Of People Leaving Mubi. by LordMecuzy(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Collynzo29:
Any Igbo man or who man who died there, commited suicide.
At times like this, I remember that famous phrase ''all is fair in war''.

Bros such post is easy from Igbos dat av stayed there entire life in D East, Am an Ibo dude and I stay in D North. My broda relocating business gains is nt easy as u think.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

850 PDP, PRP Members Defect To APC In Zaria / Only Igbo Can Deny Themselves Presidency In 2023-osita Okechukwu / APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.