Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? (2823 Views)

1st Female Mechanic Sandra Aguebor Begins After School Program To Teach Girls / Should I Spend N40m On Harvard Business School Mba Or Just Do Business With It? / About The ICAN/ATS Examinations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by sweetchi26(f): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Which do u think is better; doing ATS classes or just waiting till after graduation before doing ICAN exams. Wat are d advantages and disadvantages of both ? Tanks
TAGS:
ednut1
jarus
highlightdamasol1
whizqueen
wolebanks
audinowing
haywhyfoluso
giantimpact
lordmecuzy
sashafm
ABDamola
miterp
maximux17
Nutase
Dereformer
superdude
and other notable members of NL with a knowledge of ICAN ways
Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by Emeka71(m): 4:28am On Nov 01, 2014
sweetchi26:
Which do u think is better; doing ATS classes or just waiting till after graduation before doing ICAN exams. Wat are d advantages and disadvantages of both ? Tanks
TAGS:
ednut1
jarus
highlightdamasol1
whizqueen
wolebanks
audinowing
haywhyfoluso
giantimpact
lordmecuzy
sashafm
ABDamola
miterp
maximux17
Nutase
Dereformer
superdude
better to do ATS because that will improve your ability.

1 Like

Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by Emeka71(m): 4:29am On Nov 01, 2014
sweetchi26:
TAGS:
ednut1
jarus
highlightdamasol1
whizqueen
wolebanks
audinowing
haywhyfoluso
giantimpact
lordmecuzy
sashafm
ABDamola
miterp
maximux17
Nutase
Dereformer
superdude
ATS is better done now because ATS can facilitate your knowledge of FA

1 Like

Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by Maximus17(m): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2014
If u have the resources and ability, please write the ATS exam, most of the courses in professional phase is an advance of ATS, u'll get a better and stronger background of Accounting, besides u'll end up belonging to 2 professional bodies which will further facilitate your status. I hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by profem1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
it's better you write it now. you still have time to concentrate on it unlike after graduation. I'm also doing it, ats 3 by March!

1 Like

Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by whizqueen(f): 9:47am On Nov 02, 2014
sweetchi26:
TAGS:
ednut1
jarus
highlightdamasol1
whizqueen
wolebanks
audinowing
haywhyfoluso
giantimpact
lordmecuzy
sashafm
ABDamola
miterp
maximux17
Nutase
Dereformer
superdude
Its a two way tin: if u r studying accounting in the uni nd u r in 300lvl or above, forgt ATS and take exemption using ur degree. A sound tutorial and determinatn will improve ur accounting skill. But if u r jes in 100lvl or 200lvl nd not in accounting dept go for ATS ASAP it will help u vry well in professional lvl.
Disadv. Of ATS its quiet expensive compared to using ur degree
Adv. It helps ur knwledge in professional lvl n saves time
Disadv. Of ur Bsc poor accounting skills n lack of exposure too.
Adv. The cost of bcoming a professional student is cheaper compared to ATS.
Personally i went tru ATS n dats cos i started since 100l n am studyin Finance nt accountin.
I op i helpd a little?
Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by sweetchi26(f): 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Maximus17:
If u have the resources and ability, please write the ATS exam, most of the courses in professional phase is an advance of ATS, u'll get a better and stronger background of Accounting, besides u'll end up belonging to 2 professional bodies which will further facilitate your status. I hope this helps
yhh,,tanks! I rilly apperciate
Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by sweetchi26(f): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
whizqueen:

Its a two way tin: if u r studying accounting in the uni nd u r in 300lvl or above, forgt ATS and take exemption using ur degree. A sound tutorial and determinatn will improve ur accounting skill. But if u r jes in 100lvl or 200lvl nd not in accounting dept go for ATS ASAP it will help u vry well in professional lvl.
Personally i went tru ATS n dats cos i started since 100l n am studyin Finance nt accountin.
I op i helpd a little?
yhh,,u helped more dan little! TANK U

1 Like

Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by baba11(m): 2:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
If you are undergoing an accounting programme and your school is accredited,don't waste your time and resources on ATS rather wait till after graduation before you start your ICAN.With these,you are going to be exempted from Foundation and Intermediate level respectively and some courses in PE1 but if you are studying course completely different from accounting,start your ATS now so that you can get it finish and inducted on time.I can only advise you to get accustom to their materials now if you are still in school...You can even start when you are undergoing your NYSC(As an accountant) but make sure you are very serious and studious because there are some courses which students fail enmass on yearly basis...You have to know these and many more....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by houseoftuition: 2:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
At www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by jude2011: 5:55am On Nov 04, 2014
@baba t11 please do you advice someone studying banking and finance from a good university but wants to be chartered,to start ats or just wait after graduating and start ican. Thanks
Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by baba11(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2014
jude2011:
@baba t11 please do you advice someone studying banking and finance from a good university but wants to be chartered,to start ats or just wait after graduating and start ican. Thanks
Get this right!!!ATS is mearnt for ssce holder, ond and nce graduates.
Do you know what this means:
You will do ATS 1
ATS 2
ATS 3 then induction.
But as a degree holder,you need ICAN professional exams
But the sloppy side of it is that you can only begin after completing your degree because you are going to present statement of results and transcript for registration.
Though transcript is not that important.
As a banking and finance graduate,you are gonna start from I think intermediate but you will be exemption in some courses.
So the ball is in your court to do this or do ats1,2,3 then induction..
For more information, you can check their website because it has been long I left there I can't be updated as I ought to have been !!!!!
Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by giantimpact(m): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Cool, you read my mind... Well detailed advice.
whizqueen:

I op i helpd a little?
Re: Going Through ATS Classes Or Just Waiting Till After School Before Doing ICAN? by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
who brought back dis thread from d dead. i am forever grateful to my dad who insisted i write ATS. wen i got to ican . it was easy pee see . cos i was used to ican modus operandi. many pple i know who started from PE 1 den. usually failed and pass only IT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Much Paid By Chevron To It Studdent / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes / Advise Me Pls/ Emdee Shipping & Maritime College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.