Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities (74465 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / List Of Courses Offered In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Mike008(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2014
They are nice courses. Not funny

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by morbid: 6:57am On Nov 01, 2014
In Nigeria,you can work in an organisation that has nothing to do with what you studied. So,make the best outta your stay in school;that's all that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by haibe(m): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Well all this courses are relevant but what do you expect from an under developed country like nigeria? and ignorant fellows like you, the OP?

12 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ferdsmart(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Anambra State University get A' for this thing. Imagine: Integrated science Edu,Agric sci edu,Home science edu,computer edu,English edu,Information edu,technical edu,kinetics edu,chai... I dey duff cap for them ooo

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by onihaxy: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Ok
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by owem(f): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Yup

2 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 01, 2014
Nothing funny or strange about those courses. OP and some other posters above are rather clueless.

7 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by secnelly: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by delpharm(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2014
marine engineering...ooshey
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by morbid: 7:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Ok
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by AbuMikey(m): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
Funeral Management

No!
No!!
No!!!

Tell this is a Joke angrycry

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by VivyGift(f): 7:03am On Nov 01, 2014
All those courses are very nice. Your not in the field doesn't mean they aint worthy of study... Those courses are valuable

ECE for instance is a new course in Nigeria and many pple are dying to study it... Come to Uni... and see how the students are being treated... They are d best so far as of now in faculty of edu

3 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by toygod2: 7:04am On Nov 01, 2014
LOCAL GOVERNMENT............ when will they start studying FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by domido(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2014
yBNL1:
what of library entertainment? grin
Dis one na lie joor,which one b lib entertainment!!! What school offer dis course. Is it tuface dat is the lecturer or Desmond Eliott.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by darlenese(f): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2014
Op don't post what you have no idea of, Childhood or primary Edu is a special and important course in Edu. People needs to be trained to be able to handle children, because if kids do not get the right Educational foundation , it will affect them in future. There's no word as funny course plssss, I wonder if u expect every one to study medicine and engineering! So who takes care of the foundational education of our children?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by oc2fish: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Well I studied fisheries in University of Ibadan and I am very proud of the value my knowledge has added to the society. Ever wonder why only the rich can afford to buy and eat fish in Nigeria where as the poor and rich can afford to eat fish in Asia. It is a pity that only one Libanese company supply 70% of fish eaten in Nigeria
If you do not know about anything please don't write about it.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ozo13(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2014
Iyowuski:

liar.....if u ar a med student ur comment will tell so manage ur animal science
haba .free am now grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by bugila(m): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Godmother:
Early childhodd Seriously!! What do such people become when they graduate then.
They were your primary and secondary school teachers that begins your educational foundation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ichidodo: 7:12am On Nov 01, 2014
Industrial microbiology,Industrial Physics,Industrial Chemistry and Industrial Igbo..
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by homesteady(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2014
peace and conflict resolution! I know a guy studying the course, and what annoys me most is that he is in a private uni (Afe Babalola)! Someone will spend more upto 400k a year just to study this course!

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Fisheries is a very important course. My cousin is doing it and excelling.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by ayotundepaul(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2014
[b][/b]
kozaic:
EARLY CHILDHOOD...
I don't really know what this course entails I really saw how angry people who were admitted to study the course were.

PRIMARY EDUCATION
Guess a person would spend four years studying how to teach primary schOol students.lol

DRAMA
Why introduce this course when theirs THEATRE ARTS in existence?

FISHERY.
*exhales*

ADULT EDUCATION
Some one applied medicine and was given adult education...

HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES EDU.
Some universities eh...

MUSIC
* I comment my reserve*

But all the same no knowledge is a waste!
[quote][/quote] please make your research on topicbefore postiing, these courses are wonderful courses in university and colleges of education. You think everything is accountancy or medicine

5 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by rmjoshua(m): 7:15am On Nov 01, 2014
This is one of the reasons naija will never grow; we undermine others. If all were to read medicine, engineering or the like, who will teach your own children at the primary and secondary levels? No wonder those in the profession (teaching/primary educators) feel neglected by people like the writer and neglect our children too cos what they studied is rregarded as 'funny'. It is high time we left this ignorance for a balanced Nigeria.I stand to be correcthead(sorry, corrected).

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Ayosh(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Mosquitoes Breeding and Genetics embarassedMosquitoes Breeding and Genetics
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by saoseun(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2014
oc2fish:
Well I studied fisheries in University of Ibadan and I am very proud of the value my knowledge has added to the society. Ever wonder why only the rich can afford to buy and eat fish in Nigeria where as the poor and rich can afford to eat fish in Asia. It is a pity that only one Libanese company supply 70% of fish eaten in Nigeria
If you do not know about anything please don't write about it.
studied fisheries 2 at UI 2012

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2014
COURSES LIKE....

--HOTEL MANAGEMENT...
--HOSTEL MANAGEMENT...
--TEXTILES AND CLOTHINGS.....
--WILD LIFE MANAGEMENT....
--PUMP PRICE MANAGEMENT...
--OFFICE MANAGEMENT....
--CHURCH MANAGEMENT....
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2014
0coded80:
nigerian with their mentality!!!!! going to university is not about looking for employment all about, it for u to have knowledge to be able to reproduce to d society. A 1st-first from a reputation university in any of those course funny to u will get better employment in a multinational company than those that study a over-hyped course with low grade. I pity those of u that think going to a university is all about getting employment.

your own employment mentality is even worse.
Why did you start talking about getting job in a multinational?
Did you ask the individual whether he is interested in gaining your so called knowledge in these?
primary education, multinational company? are you kidding me?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by oc2fish: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2014
delpharm:
marine engineering...ooshey

Marine engineering are the enginers required to maintain any form of ship, Vessels and even the submarine remember cargoes like cars crude oil are transported through water. This is a noble profession.

4 Likes

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by midasbliss(f): 7:19am On Nov 01, 2014
every course there is better than staying at home for 1more year... sha Educational courses are sometimes funny... atleast d one i get no bad... lol
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Neldrizzy(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2014
Dygeasy:
Funeral Management
Lawd, what is this grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Deeper Life High School Fees (photos) / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.