Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities (74512 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Full List Of COURSES Offered By FUNAAB- Careerpingger / List Of Courses Offered In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by 4everisaac(m): 7:30pm On Nov 02, 2014
faqman:

What of JUMPOLOGY.... grin grin grin
Bro, JUMPOLOZY is not the title of a course. It's a nickname to one of the courses in the Faculty of Education in UNIPORT.
:-)
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Jyde89: 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
so you call music a funny course, i dont think you know what you'er saying, if you know how long it takes to study classical music, you'll apologise to every music student you see; it is so wide a course that can not be covered in a life time.

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by KunAviero(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
These are very nice courses especially funeral management, hostel management, mosquito breeding and genetics.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by noblekel: 9:54pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=faqman post=27626558]
What of JUMPOLOGY.... grin grin grin
Uniport pikin
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
jovie50:

pls reply sincerely, were you accomplished at the end, despite not studying what you sort out for most??

Why do people think its all about your course of study.

Go and ask all those who majored in a specific course and happened to get a job in that line. How much of the stuff they learnt at school actually comes into play at their places of work?

Look guy, you B.sc is almost always only a gatepass for your job interview. Once you pass through that gate to your interview and you get the job, your Bsc. is only good enough for the files.

It becomes a whole new ball game. Thats why established companies have training schools.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Emenandez4lyf(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
dridowu:
No course is a waste only if you can found your way out of it.
U talk sense, guy!
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by OBITHAMONARCH(m): 10:48pm On Nov 02, 2014
When u get into d system, u will knw the importance of these courses
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Ephemmm: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2014
kayciano:
COURSES LIKE....

--HOTEL MANAGEMENT...
--HOSTEL MANAGEMENT...
--TEXTILES AND CLOTHINGS.....
--WILD LIFE MANAGEMENT....
--PUMP PRICE MANAGEMENT...
--OFFICE MANAGEMENT....
--CHURCH MANAGEMENT....

People like you always give me reason to thank God cos I was surrounded by the people like you while in my alma mater. For your information, I studied Secretarial Administration now known as Office Technology and Management: the profession which has made me to rise from Confidential Secretary to Personal Assistant in one of the foremost Nigerian banks till date.

As at then, male students in my department were only five. Therefore, we were subjected to believe that it is a profession meant for females only. But things changed all of a sudden, banks like Intercontinental, Access, Zenith etc began to realize that the best employee they can have as a Secretary is male one.

Up till now, walk to any Zenith bank and see at least one or two Secretaries, same things applicable to other banks. While I was contemplating about which offer to take up, my mates were inside their various homes doing nothing.

Check newspapers everyday and see how marketability my course of study is.

It is all about choice, interest, determination and personal commitment you have made individually please.

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Idboyostic(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2014
0coded80:
yes,I did not study any of those course not because I did not not like them but because I did not have flair for them and my educational line does not relate with them
pls how can I get your number?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by opill: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2014
Kunleskey:
I applied for Accounting... They gave me human kinetics...thinking it was a useless course..when i study the course verywell i realise how beautiful and interesting the course is...check my pro below

Human Kinetics AKA Physical Education is one of the best courses in the world. Gbam
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by opill: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2014
4everisaac:

Bro, JUMPOLOZY is not the title of a course. It's a nickname to one of the courses in the Faculty of Education in UNIPORT.
:-)

D jumpolozy whc u call a nick name given to one of d courses in uniport whc i beliv is Physical Education is one of d best courses in the world.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by opill: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=noblekel post=27673160][/quote]

Jumpology or whc ever name u call it is one of d best courses in d world. #Gbam
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by inosend: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
kendrick93:
wat abt animal husbandry
Don't forget animal wifery. grin
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by iceberylin(m): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
And you think an Upholstery maker can't make mega money if he is so good @ it
What are you studying in uniport undecided

Hope u'll visit someday smiley
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Kunleskey(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
opill:

Human Kinetics AKA Physical Education is one of the best courses in the world. Gbam
yes oo
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by SenatorJames(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
QSheba:
Animal wiring and fencing gringrin
Haaaaaa! In Nigeria? which Nursery and Primary school is offering degree in that course?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by jovie50: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
we are saying the same thing......
princefunmi:

Why do people think its all about your course of study.

Go and ask all those who majored in a specific course and happened to get a job in that line. How much of the stuff they learnt at school actually comes into play at their places of work?

Look guy, you B.sc is almost always only a gatepass for your job interview. Once you pass through that gate to your interview and you get the job, your Bsc. is only good enough for the files.

It becomes a whole new ball game. Thats why established companies have training schools.

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by MzRosh(f): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2014
Wat abt hotel management
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Babafaros(m): 12:50am On Nov 07, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:

269 in jamb and 74 in putme..
wooow,bro,pls follow me back or drop ur whatsapp contact,I need to verify some things 4 dat side
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by jpphilips(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2014
0coded80:
Mr,u are ignorant of what u are saying, and 1 of the major problem of undergraduate this days is that they lack information.u just come online to say what u don't know, go and do research on those course and their prospective and come back to comment. Let me even give a scope of one of the research u will do, go to those top companies/organisation,emg UNO, check their recruitment advertisment and see if they reject those course in their recruitment exercise,then come back to comment

Do you employ labour in Nigeria?
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by 0coded80: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2014
jpphilips:

Do you employ labour in Nigeria?
lol, na only u waka come?? since how many day?? Na now u dey ask me question
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by jpphilips(m): 2:43am On Nov 16, 2014
0coded80:
lol, na only u waka come?? since how many day?? Na now u dey ask me question

Because you think Nairaland is my career or it pays my staff salaries, you are typing nonsense up there like you have hired labour in your life, continue f00ling around.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by 0coded80: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2014
jpphilips:

Because you think Nairaland is my career or it pays my staff salaries, you are typing nonsense up there like you have hired labour in your life, continue f00ling around.
if u like be paying jonathan salary. Who cares!!!!! The nonsense u said I type got about 200+likes,so I don't give a Bleep in whatever u say
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by alaoabiodun(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2014
Pidgin English sef na course.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2014
neyur:

lmao....u ar so funny....i heard u...bt meanwhile ave it in mind that,that u ar technicial doesnt make u an enginnering
if you are technical, what are u doing with engineering?
We are talking money here. Ego

1 Like

Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Douglasin: 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
Animal science nko? I was given dix course last year instead of med at Uniben. Some schools wicked sha..Thank God I have med now..
u av med nw. I jst pray God favor me lyk u cos i applied 4 med dis y nd wz given anoda nd m tking jamb again in uniben again
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Thewhizzkid1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Douglasin:
u av med nw. I jst pray God favor me lyk u cos i applied 4 med dis y nd wz given anoda nd m tking jamb again in uniben again
I pray for u too bro.
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Slot301(f): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
isacolukay:

I dey tell u. Wen my mates carry certificate go house, na woman I carry. And guess what? On seeing her my pops said "u made d ryt choice son!" grin

Lol
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by Doctor20002(f): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
great opportunity u can win a visa nd
scholarship click d link below to attend
the program http://modeducation.info/fair2015/index.php?ref=MOD55764538
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by igollymicheal: 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'm tired of stay home almost 2years now that I bn seeking for HND admission, I never get any admission....pls if u kn any polytechnic dat selling HND forms pls connect me
Re: Funny Courses Offered By Nigerian Universities by farouk0403(m): 1:58am On Feb 05, 2016
jaydee87:

learn more about any course relating to animal or plant science, u will discover that this courses are great courses but for the fact that our society has just three courses I.e. medicine, law and accounting. that's why u frown at animal science. am a proud graduate of crop protection and I can tell u I never regretted studying the course..... read more about animal breeding ad genetics too.

Good day sir, please am also a student of crop production please can you tell me the job prospects in that field? I mean the companies that I can work if I graduate. Thank you sir waiting for your reply, if possible please help me with your whatsapp number

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Photos Of The Students Drowned In The Marina Calabar Boat Mishap / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.