Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School (3792 Views)

Hilarious PICTURE Of THOSE days in Primary School / Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Iyowuski: 10:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
rubbish............
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by checkdate(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
BarryX:
Front page material, if you ask me!!!

As for the planets ish, I was on the position that there are more planets NOT reduced factoring in the extrasolar system.

But it sure made some good read!
Thumbs up
SO YOU CREATD A POST AND THEN COME BACK TO COMMENT WITH ANOTHER USERNAME RECOMMENDING IT FOR FRONT PAGE ?
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Miraclestar: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Purely informative and educative...

1 Like

Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by eightsin(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
INteresting read. 1st I've enjoyed this month

1 Like

Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by BarryX(m): 12:30am On Nov 01, 2014
checkdate:
SO YOU CREATD A POST AND THEN COME BACK TO COMMENT WITH ANOTHER USERNAME RECOMMENDING IT FOR FRONT PAGE ?
Really?

Tell me about it?
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by akinsadeez(m): 2:47am On Nov 01, 2014
For the first time in a long time I learnt something tangible on Nairaland. This was enlightening.

1 Like

Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by nairalife2013(m): 3:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Tete, my hard-eye cousin is still angry with our grand father, that d now late poor oldman didnt sell his (tete's)father as a slave to king jaja of opobo who would hav in turn sold him to d white imperialists which could hav made him being born in america to avoid dis blackland suffering ; grin

Great post

1 Like

Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by killzone(m): 5:02am On Nov 01, 2014
15.Nigeria will be a beta country:ave been hearing that one since and I haven't seen ani beta country
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Bolt3(m): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2014
Nice although I already know most of them.
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by StealthyMe(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Nice thread OP....but u've forgotten 'Children you're the leaders of tomorrow'

But since my father's time,na the same leaders dey rule 9ja...lol
Dem just dey recycle dem nii undecided
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Abbey2sam(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2014
kekakuz:
still reading[size=15pt]17 the bible never said the earth was flat. you will understand this better in the book of job when Gos was asking them if they knew where the earth's pillar is
we were also told that God had no child but when you ask who was anabi Isa's father they will say nobody that it was God that initiate mary pregnancy
So why is it hard to accept that God is his father.

we were told that jesus was just another prophet.
then i ask why do you then call him a messiah and why was he taken up and why will he be the one to save the world from dajjal the antichrist.

When Jesus said he will send the comforter,
they said he was talking about mohhamed.
so i asked how has mohammed brought comfort to the world if not pain and promise of orggy in heaven. a heaven he is not even sire he will make.

solomon used demons to build the temple.
the bible clearty state how it was built and even went as far as naming the contractors. but they told us solomon used jinns to build the temple.that was supposed to be the house of God
the list goes on.

am glad i found the light

[/size]still reading

please show me the light

or tell me about the light
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by rigarmortis: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2014
lonngmann:
That lizards and lions come to teach on Saturdays cry

So its lions and lizards, i thought its birds and roaches.
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by aizayahtosh(m): 9:14am On Nov 01, 2014
I think u forgot to add one..... I have always heard dat Nigeria is a developing country. I have lived for centuries and its still developing
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by cupidhero(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
way to go bro! lovely points you go there.
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Dolcilicious(f): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2014
Nice one OP
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by rottable(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2014
can you explain the "purchasing power" better ? why is a particular commodity cheap in benin republic and expensive in nigeria?
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Dream49ja: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2014
rottable:
can you explain the "purchasing power" better ? why is a particular commodity cheap in benin republic and expensive in nigeria?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purchasing_power_parity
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by viyon02: 12:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
micheal faraday was still the father of eletricity because he brought out pratical ways of working with eletricity. Good job op
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Pressto4u(m): 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
nice one
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Lanceslot(m): 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Abeg, what is the light?
In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message?
Yea! Holy Grail.
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lanceslot:
Yea! Holy Grail.
Hmmmm,..... Story for another day

*whistling away* ...sipping from the cup till it runneth over, Holy Grail......
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Evathyst(f): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
Make me self book space until ds thread make front page....
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by muaa(f): 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Quite educative
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Ghyft(f): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Educative post you've got there......plasma is a state of matter??
Kindly explain please
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by purpleDIAMONDS: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
extremely awesome. Kept me surfing the web for hours. Especialy the U.S and China's ish. Thumbs up. Liked the page!
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by alexis007(m): 8:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
mum always told me back then that she got pregnant by eating an overdose of food....My Mummy is a liar... tongue
Re: 15 “facts” That Have Changed Since You Were In Primary School by Timmytimmy: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Secondary Schools And Dates Established In Nigeria Till Independence / Waec Marking Scheme For All Subjects / List Of Federal And State Universities With Their Respective Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.