Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

“lagos, Nigeria Is Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Yahoo Travel Writer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / “lagos, Nigeria Is Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Yahoo Travel Writer (760 Views)

The UK officially The Worst Place Live In Europe? / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“lagos, Nigeria Is Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Yahoo Travel Writer by Orina(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
According to a writer at Yahoo Travel,Lagos is the worst place he has ever visited on planet earth.
Lee Abbamonte,a “travel expert” is the man with this opinion. He is described as “the youngest American to visit all 193 member nations of the United Nations.”
Here’s what he says about Lagos:
“As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place.”

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/10/31/lagos-nigeria-is-worst-place-to-visit-on-earth-yahoo-travel-writer/
Re: “lagos, Nigeria Is Worst Place To Visit On Earth” – Yahoo Travel Writer by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2014

(1)

Wrong Hotel Used In UK Visa Application Form / Is Masquerade A Natural Tourism Attraction. / Pics: Pandemonium At The Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Abuja Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.