Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (36618 Views)

Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / Mass Evacuation Of Igbos In Maidugri! Guo Offers 20 Buses To Stranded Passagers / 1600 Buses To Be Deployed Nation Wide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by DONOCSO(m): 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:
And when GEJ loses? undecided

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh

Even the witches and wizards have given their verdict. what do you expect a man with a 8:2% dice to do?
see how to get more customers here http://blog.sureguys.com/get-clients
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by londoner: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
Well, in other countries it is actually part of democracy for donors (whether business or individuals) to be known openly.

It's part of freedom of information.

Is anyone suprised that Innoson supports Jonathan, the same business that GEJ performed opening ceremony for. The same company that is set to benefit from numerous FG policies. He was hardly going to support Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by GentleJ2: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Act wisely today and be favoured in future. You too can benefit from this venture. A giver today is a receiver tomorrow.

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:

Someone should plz tell Oga Innocent to support Jonathan privately or in his personal capacity, and not put his business in the line of politics!!! No sensible businessman does that...! Smh

Thats true o cos after GEJ another prez might f*ck up his ministry. Stay outa politics wid ya bizniz inno
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by sirfemoz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Code213:

This is the reason Igbo people succeed.. They know opportunity when they see it, and grabs it. In business you have to take risk inorder to make it big. Instead of you complaining what nobody asked you, better watch and learn..
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by casualobserver1: 11:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
nijanigga:

why bother contest the election? Have you heard what's going in Burkina-Faso?

You can't compare the situation in Nigeria to the situation in Burkina-Faso. Compaore is hated by almost all people and is only in power because he is a French puppet. His job is to keep the steady flow of people moving from his country to Ivory Coast to work in the Cocoa plantations. The French have assigned Burkina-Faso a slave labour camp, a reservoir of cheap labor to provide labor for their colonial plantations in Ivory Coast.

Jonathan, whatever you may say has a HUGE base of support. He is sen as a symbol of hope for many of the minority tribes that have been marginalized under the old WAZOBIA system that basically says that only the Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are worth mentioning in Nigeria. His religion and his clever use of Boko Haram is also a source of support- the Christians in the North will support him to the last, and the Christians in the south are very likely to do the same. Hate him as much as you want, but don't say that he has no support or speculate that he is on Compaore's level. He isn't.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by coldsoup(m): 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
ochallo:

The percentage of non-Muslims in Turkey fell from 19% in 1914 to 2.5% in 1927.Turkey is a secular state with no official state religion- wikipedia. Stop spreading religious bigotry, this is a sin in Christianity. Christians were never mandated to fight for God, we mere mortals cannot fight for God, God is powerful enough to fight for himself. Get your head out of the Gutter.
both of you are wrong
Current turkey has a Muslim % of 99.8
They even teach sunni Islam in their schools
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by casualobserver1: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
ochallo:

The percentage of non-Muslims in Turkey fell from 19% in 1914 to 2.5% in 1927.Turkey is a secular state with no official state religion- wikipedia. Stop spreading religious bigotry, this is a sin in Christianity. Christians were never mandated to fight for God, we mere mortals cannot fight for God, God is powerful enough to fight for himself. Get your head out of the Gutter.

Go and ask Erdogan if Turkey is a secular state and find out what is happening. Islam is a religion that can easily be militarized and has been militarized in NIgeria for a very, very long time. The Northerners regularly co-ordinate strategy with the rest of the Muslim elite during Pilgrimage. If the other people, both Muslim and non-Muslim don't wake the hell up, the way that Darfur and South Sudan suffered will be small compared to what will befall the rest of sub-Saharan Africa.

LAST BULLET: If you want peace, prepare for war.

3 Likes

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by piagetskinner(m): 12:04am On Nov 01, 2014
ademega:
Me self i donate this article in support to his good work .

Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hours constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 20we want him to rule to.
Lmaooo!!! And all these happened when?I'm guessing ure already in the future #or this is just a Cold sarcastic write-up
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Christainity is a jst 100+ old in Nigeria

Sharia was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 11 times

Muslim was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution same 11times

Mosque was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 8Times

Allah and Mohammed was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 6times each

Christain was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Church was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Jesus Christ was mentioned in d Nigerian constitution 0 times

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia

What is this One saying

Guy go lick Stew or better still go break Kernel.grin
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 01, 2014
Code213:

Jonathan will NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT lose, got it? It is as sure as death. Bookmark this post, because I will disable this my longstanding Nairaland handle and go into permanent exile if Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan loses the election. I encourage the APC-supporting buffoons on NL to bookmark this post, for record purposes.

By the way, "sensible" businessmen can distinguish between certainty and impossibility! Innoson is CERTAINLY a sensible businessman.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Ayatullah(m): 1:00am On Nov 01, 2014
dlox147:
Thank you Sir Innocent Chukwuma. If the Govt policies were not favorable to industrialist would INNOSON do this ... abeg GEJ till 2019

WHO IS FOOLING WHO?
Sir Innocent Chukwuma is not in the rank of Rochas Okorocha who we all know as a kind hearted man. Those buses (the ones that survives campaign violence) will definitely be returned to the factory for refurbishment and will be offered for sale to the public.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by 1025: 1:28am On Nov 01, 2014
when cars are manufactured politically, that is what u get. at the end of jonathan's govt now, innoson and his cars will expire. can his car travel from anambra to lagos or abuja? no, just to political rallies.
mumu car companies, why not concentrate on your cars and look away from politics?
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by asogwahillary(m): 2:14am On Nov 01, 2014
Your position in this country has been eliminated,take it or leave it,u'll never smell the aroma of that sit again,u blood suckers,Innoson has the money ok and has expressed his feelings towards GEJ good administration,if u don't like what Innoson did,u should go and reside in Bauchi

1 Like

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by chyket(m): 2:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Right way to go for him since goodluck regime gave him the best business support and enabling environment for his business to thrive this well.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 01, 2014
nairaland bet

odds for toda bet.bet at your own risk choose wisely
gej: 1.2
Gmb :100.0
atiku: 400.00
others:15000.65
and which one innosson go bet. Anybpdy dat bet suppose to understand
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by dlox147(m): 5:21am On Nov 01, 2014
Ayatullah:

WHO IS FOOLING WHO?
Sir Innocent Chukwuma is not in the rank of Rochas Okorocha who we all know as a kind hearted man. Those buses (the ones that survives campaign violence) will definitely be returned to the factory for refurbishment and will be offered for sale to the public.
listen to yourself, whats is basis of this comparison undecided
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by 1stklazz(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2014
Na who dey rule you now?
Iceking1:
Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Thurkey has 98% Christain and 2%Muslim for 1,866 years, but today Turked is 99% Muslims and 1% Christain

i wept for all Christain here, bcus u are all playing with fire, u dnt knw wat is cumin ur way

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by soludo93(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2014
Code213:

What you don't know is that capitalists openly show their support for their candidates, not hide and seek kind of support. You indirectly implied that Buhari will wipe out those that didn't support him if he wins.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Chicheey: 6:31am On Nov 01, 2014
lastpage:

Now, this is a very stewpid and dangerous thing to do!

Let me ask:
1.) Is it only Goodluck that is contesting? Why not donate vehicles to every contestant?

2.) As a Corporate entity, are you pitching your tent with Jonathan's re-election... if YES, why?

3.) Are we to beleive that this is WHY Goodluck was banning and promoting INNOSSON products? (Tribal warriors should hold their fire, l am just doing a comparative analysis for now)

4.) Now, does INNOSSON know that the danger in this type of "openly political patronage" is that if Goodluck looses, the company has definitely opened itself up for "collapse" as the incoming Government can/would simply implement policies that would run it out of business, as pay-back? For example, liberalizing vehicle imports and reducing importation/vehicle clearing tax to very low value like 5%!

What l am driving at is that a sensible chairman, even if he has to support a particular candidate, will do it on "personal level" and will do it more subtly!

Small time now, he would come out to say "The Govt of the day" is not supporting his company's made in Nigeria.... when he is busy now putting himself and his company in "danger"!

Finished..... now "tribal warriors can attack. kiss kiss kiss

Lastpage!
.I think the man is waiting for who will be the APC gay bearer.He will also do the same I guezz though.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Iceathome(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2014
Bros, Innoson knows business more you and your advice, thats why he didnt consult you and your likes before donating those motors.

If you are a multi businessman, you would understand the meaning of what he did.
Thanks

Code213:

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by halfcurrent(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2014
Code213:

No mind am..
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Iceathome(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2014
Bro, the donation was made to Goodluck Support Group not directly to GEJ.
Besides GEJ and his family travelled to his village yrstrday for their pdp ward convention

Chill ok

kunlej2:
he can only receive such gift if he is a director of the company or his proxy.
a man of integrity will not receive a gift he did not ask for.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ademega(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2014
With this type of president in that sit of power , if we give him 50 years more he can't achieve those things . Sarcasm ni oh .
piagetskinner:

Lmaooo!!! And all these happened when?I'm guessing ure already in the future #or this is just a Cold sarcastic write-up
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by datguru: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Iceking1:

I thank God for your level of understanding, when I said in other threads that APC has a secret agenda, some folks almost crucified me
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by ezendiezetony: 8:36am On Nov 01, 2014
My friend shup up that big fat hole in ur face...

uote author=Iceking1 post=27614214]Wen i read sum comments on other threads here, mostly 4rm d Christain folks here, tears will jst started dripping 4rm my eyes.

Now tell me, u see y sum muslim elders call boko haram freedom fighters, yes i totally agreed with dem dey are freedom fighters, and dey are fighting 4 deir rights bcus sharia was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution & dey want sharia[/quote]
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by spankyflex(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:
I need a cool guy who has a big and long diick to be my 2nd boyfriend. I love sex and one man can't please me. If you are capable you know what to do smiley
miss derailer 2014
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by Heart2heart(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Woe betide me to fight for that god who can't fight for himself. I serve a great God who sits in heaven and makes the earth his footh stool. He oversees the affairs of men, he sets up one and puts down another. he holds the universe in his palm. I cannot fight for king of kings. The God who created all other gods. My God created the gods human beings fight for. My God is creator of those gods people behead their fellow men for in the name of jihad. My God does not get help from mortals (humans). He gives mortals help. my God is not incapacitated, therefore u cannot pick up guns for him. My God is a loving God and He does not support my vengeance course because he told me not to fight for him for vengeance belongs to him alone. Oh halleluyah...i serve a living God and not a dead demi-god.
ochallo:

Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by dokiOloye(m): 9:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Code213:

its not about sensibility,I knw he must have considered all those and was bold enuf to take a stand and do so publicly.No igbo man who sucked his mother's breast well will depend on d govt in power for his business to thrive,that's d difference b/w them and d dangotes and otedolas.
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by saleskara: 10:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Well many business men worldwide support politicians - Nigeria is not left out. See what Dangote and Otedola did some years ago https://www.nairaland.com/197548/otedola-donates-1-billion-naira

Not saying whether it is good or not. It is up to people and the the law.

sodyc5050:

u just hit d nail at d head. . I highly second ur opinion
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by piagetskinner(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2014
ademega:
With this type of president in that sit of power , if we give him 50 years more he can't achieve those things . Sarcasm ni oh .
Toor! mo'n wonder na..e gas to b sarcasm*GEj till 2015 jare
Re: INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election by dikamzy(m): 10:26am On Nov 01, 2014
sodyc5050:

u just hit d nail at d head. . I highly second ur opinion
ndi nnewi where I come from no dy carry last! Dr ifeanyi ubah heading his campaign team nd now inno Dn gv am mobility support, ibeto we never hear from u oh!!! Me I go assist am with holy ghost fire against bad belle!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.